Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #41
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Raditz Vs Naruto universe. (To a certain limit.)

*rubs jace's nose in the fail* BAD FANBOY!!!!!!! BAD!!!! *baps jace with a rolled up newspaper*

Kisame gets blitzed and turned into yummy shark paste

Mmmmmmmmmm shark paste........

@SnS- do you we could try and get some shark paste this weekend? Cuz now I got craving for it *shiney eyes*
Old 06-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #42
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

oh you're cool stereotyping everyone you don't know
Old 06-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #43
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizore-chan View Post
*rubs jace's nose in the fail* BAD FANBOY!!!!!!! BAD!!!! *baps jace with a rolled up newspaper*

@SnS- do you we could try and get some shark paste this weekend? Cuz now I got craving for it *shiney eyes*
Hahahahahahah that's my girl and I'll go up to lyn's and see what they can find later

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJaceX View Post
How is it a stereotype if she's basing it off of your previous posts spanning a couple months?

I call that judgement by observation of the individual
Old 06-01-2012, 09:29 AM   #44
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

maybe i know this stuff because i read the manga and it states it clearly
Old 06-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #45
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Except that statments that can be demonstrated need proof otherwise it might as well be

Now bring up panels showing he's capable of such feats or admit your loss as the burden of proof is on you
Old 06-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #46
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
What exactly does it state? Why should we accept statements without feats? And why does that matter when Radditz can blitz?
Old 06-01-2012, 09:47 AM   #47
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizore-chan View Post

I am..incredibly proud of you my young apprentice *sheds a manly tear*

Quote:
..what the hell? Now you aren't even making sense

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #48
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I am..incredibly proud of you my young apprentice *sheds a manly tear*

..what the hell? Now you aren't even making sense

I know man its like when a little kitten gets ahold of a mouse or a chipmunk and plays with its warm but now useless body that let's out an occasional squeak of butthurt and bloody flatulance.

Soooooo cute itn't it?
Old 06-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #49
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i dont get it, samehada can absorb multi mountain busters? and naruto characters can react to characters who would think mach 14 is snail speed? when they think a character who is mach 7 can teleport? hmm
Old 06-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #50
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Indeed cnorwood indeed

Officially request to close this abortion of a fail of a thread?
Old 06-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #51
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Let Haku be ftl and this will be a fair thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #52
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

haku isnt FTL he would be "Light speed" in the mirrors but would he even get raditz in the mirrors let alone do anything to hurt him
Old 06-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #53
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

No cuz even raditz is a boss compared to naruto top teirs
Old 06-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #54
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

i just want to see what jace says before i lock this
Old 06-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #55
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

I cool with that.

I mean jace is a funny little monky kinda like invader zim on MF with a bit of bleachstar thrown in
Old 06-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #56
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #57
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I already explained how Raditz loses some of you just won't accept the truth. He tries to torture some peon but ends up getting poisoned, mind raped, sealed and etc.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #58
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thread locked due to excessive Naruto wanking