Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 05-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #41
Dat Ass
Genin

Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: YMCMB vs. GOOD Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
... Wait, wait.
Did you just hear something? That was my respect for you, being thrown out the window.

He can definitely rap. Christian Denim Dior Flow, for one among many examples.

And that silence afterwards were all the shits I gave falling off the building. :P
Quote:
Doesn't mean that he's a worse rapper than Wayne. Hell, Drake sings too. Does that make him a worse rapper than Lil Twist?

When was the last time he seemed good to you? For me, I think it was around 'No Ceilings'.
Yeah he does sing, but he usually doesn't predominantly sing like Cudi does, or repeat the same damn song verse and use the almost exact same music in every track like Man on the Moon did. All of the songs on there were just the same verse repeated fifty times, then one bar of rap.
Dat Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #42
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Dont get me started on Drake. xD Had he been the kid who was up and coming in mainstream, he would be YMCMB's only hope against the beef, but now, it's been proven, he's too sweet for it. He wouldnt last long in a beef.

Tha Carter 3 - No Ceilings (The Rebirth doesnt count) I mean, he has his moments in some latest featured songs, but he's kinda played out now to the point, it's sorta obvious what he's going to say now.
I actually like him when he's 'sweet', it's his realm and his main shtick, after all. Which is why it gets irritating when he starts throwing up gang signs and talking about 'riding to the death' and 'catching bodies'.

The only lyrical people in YMCMB are Busta, Drake, and Cory Gunz. Unfortunately, not one will be able to save Lil Wayne's ass in this beef, if it comes down to it.

And Rebirth was a gigantic disappointment of epic proportions, save Drop the World.

According to him, quite the contrary. Wayne actually thinks he's improving lyrically. In an interview, Birdman said that the Carter IV would've been Weezy's best album yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #43
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

HAhahahahahahahahahHAHahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'll post a more serious comment when I'm done reading through the thread.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #44
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Here's a comparison of statistics (sales, Grammys, etc.)

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/inde...;boardseen#new

Long story short: G.O.O.D. Music runs this sh*t.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #45
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Drake > Good Music
YM > Good Music
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #46
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
HAhahahahahahahahahHAHahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'll post a more serious comment when I'm done reading through the thread.
/waits
Quote:
I actually like him when he's 'sweet', it's his realm and his main shtick, after all. Which is why it gets irritating when he starts throwing up gang signs and talking about 'riding to the death' and 'catching bodies'.

The only lyrical people in YMCMB are Busta, Drake, and Cory Gunz. Unfortunately, not one will be able to save Lil Wayne's ass in this beef, if it comes down to it.

And Rebirth was a gigantic disappointment of epic proportions, save Drop the World.

According to him, quite the contrary. Wayne actually thinks he's improving lyrically. In an interview, Birdman said that the Carter IV would've been Weezy's best album yet.
Busta is lyrical? Oh wait.

Tha Carter IV? The best? Oh nahhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Drake > Good Music
YM > Good Music
Kid Cudi would punish Drake.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #47
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

aye, i ain't the biggest rap fan but this just ain't the way musics suppose to go man. Whatever happened to making music for the music now everybodies all in it for the look at me im trying to act like a badass.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #48
Dat Ass
Genin

Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Here's a comparison of statistics (sales, Grammys, etc.)

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/inde...;boardseen#new

Long story short: G.O.O.D. Music runs this sh*t.
Jay and Em have more album sales than almost both of them put together lol.

Hell Luda, and Nas almost have more than GOOD.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:25 PM   #49
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
aye, i ain't the biggest rap fan but this just ain't the way musics suppose to go man. Whatever happened to making music for the music now everybodies all in it for the look at me im trying to act like a badass.
Competition has always existed in music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Ass View Post
Jay and Em have more album sales than almost both of them put together lol.

Hell Luda, and Nas almost have more than GOOD.
How does Nas have 16mil album sales? It took Illmatic over seven years to reach platinum status. Same goes for Ludacris.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Drake > Good Music
YM > Good Music
Chances are, you wouldn't have even known Drake if it wasn't for Kanye West.

And Young Money isn't winning anything, anywhere.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #50
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Competition has always existed in music.

How does Nas have 16mil album sales? It took Illmatic over seven years to reach platinum status. Same goes for Ludacris.

Chances are, you wouldn't have even known Drake if it wasn't for Kanye West.

And Young Money isn't winning anything, anywhere.
he has like 14 mil I believe, and Stillmatic is going on triple plat.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #51
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Ass View Post
he has like 14 mil I believe, and Stillmatic is going on triple plat.
Hell, I didn't think Nas would be selling that much. Dude only has one Grammy, and it's for writing a few bars for P. Diddy.

YouTube:

This is a real diss. Everything spoken on Exodus 23:1 is the truth, unlike what Drake would like to believe. And Yori, you might like to update your OP with this video.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #52
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Hell, I didn't think Nas would be selling that much. Dude only has one Grammy, and it's for writing a few bars for P. Diddy.

YouTube:

This is a real diss. Everything spoken on Exodus 23:1 is the truth, unlike what Drake would like to believe. And Yori, you might like to update your OP with this video.
Sounds like the same type of diss like the one on Blueprint 2, questioning how real your opponent is. It gets overlooked though, and people buy the more direct Gay-Z type stuff.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
One of those Sailor Moon Alts
And a few more not coming to memory.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #53
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

dont matter, Kanye has his hands on everything hot right now. GOOD will be laughing to the bank all summer trust.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote