Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default YMCMB vs. GOOD Music

So after many subliminals between these two labels, Wayne finally took the direct approach and said something not nice to Pusha T on twitter. Up roar started and it was obvious beef has finally started. Cudi (My Favorite Rapper) Responded on twitter and a chain reaction started and both camps were going back and forth on twitter.

The only people who has yet say anything about it is Kanye & Big Sean.

Just bow Lil Wayne released a diss track at Pusha T and anybody that love him. Now before I say anything about YMCMB lame ass I want to hear from others. Who will win this?
Old 05-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
Dat Ass
Genin

Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: YMCMB vs. GOOD Music

GOOD doesn't have any good beefers, they make better music, but as for diss tracks, I just don't think GOOD can put YMCMB out.
Dat Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

YMCMB obviously gonna blow 'em out, big time. GOOD Music makes the hotter tracks but overall YMCMB has the advantage on all ends of the court ... even though Taylor Gang goes harder than both of them anyways xD
Old 05-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

You guys really think YMCMB can take good? Even though wayne as a rapper is one of the weakest in the game now?
Old 05-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Dat Ass
Genin

Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!

However, if this goes beyond the label (Jay-Z does have standing beef with Lil Wayne) Kanye has more ammo on his side, even though I HATE Jay-Z he's probably the best beefer ever. Plus Kanye has links to Nas, and Def Jams, and Dre.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

In my oppinion, that's only a temporary change.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #7
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
You guys really think YMCMB can take good? Even though wayne as a rapper is one of the weakest in the game now?
In a beef, yeah. YMCMB has more people and is ready to roll up a lot easier than GOOD is. Never seen anyone in GOOD music in a beef, so yeah them Young money bitches got it man.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Ass View Post
GOOD doesn't have any good beefers, they make better music, but as for diss tracks, I just don't think GOOD can put YMCMB out.
Uh-huh, because Stay Schemin' and Stupid Hoe were definitely amazing beef tracks.

Exodus 23:1 > Any diss tracks YMCMB has put out in the past year.

Pusha T, Big Sean, Common, 2 Chainz.

Quote:
However, if this goes beyond the label (Jay-Z does have standing beef with Lil Wayne) Kanye has more ammo on his side, even though I HATE Jay-Z he's probably the best beefer ever. Plus Kanye has links to Nas, and Def Jams, and Dre.
Forget Nas, DefJam Records, or even Dr. Dre. Yeezy has connections to about everyone in the entertainment business. (Paul McCartney, Rick Ross, Elton John, Ben Stiller, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kim Kardashian, Evel Knievel, etc.)

Oh, and it is funny how Young Chop and Tyler got squabbled into the mix.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
In a beef, yeah. YMCMB has more people and is ready to roll up a lot easier than GOOD is. Never seen anyone in GOOD music in a beef, so yeah them Young money bitches got it man.
And how many of those guys are actually relevant? I count four, and one's just darn lucky.

Any who, I feel sorry for Big Sean. Guy's probably stuck in the middle of these with all those unreleased tracks he has with Young Money.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #10
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Alright I'll break it down and tell you why GOOD is gonna win regardless:

Big Sean - TBH Big Sean has entered his Prime and killed every feature he was in this year so far. Burn, Mercy, I Don't Like Remix. "But Yori, Big Sean is cool with YM." Yes but in an interview Big already stated if it came down to it he will step in and defend his team. Loyalty. Nobody on YM can take Big Sean, not even Wayne.

Pusha T - Break Down:

1. Dissed Drake
2. Drake saids he is a clipse fan and don't understand why he got dissed
3. Drake responds back to Common though
4. Exodus was released.
5. Wayne responded to Pusha for Drake.

What does that tell you about the caliber of Pusha? Lyrically he ends ethers anybody career at YM.

I'm going to stop here because these two are enough to end this whole thing and Ether YM as a whole. Want to get down to the nitty gritty Mos Def, Common, Cudim and Cyhi can jump in if they want but it would be pointless. YM and Lil Wayne himself can not match up to Big Sean and Pusha. Thats just the truth.

Also, Jay-Z, but thats another story.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #11
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Uh-huh, because Stay Schemin' and Stupid Hoe were definitely amazing beef tracks.

Exodus 23:1 > Any diss tracks YMCMB has put out in the past year.

Pusha T, Big Sean, Common, 2 Chainz.

Forget Nas, DefJam Records, or even Dr. Dre. Yeezy has connections to about everyone in the entertainment business. (Paul McCartney, Rick Ross, Elton John, Ben Stiller, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kim Kardashian, Evel Knievel, etc.)

Oh, and it is funny how Young Chop and Tyler got squabbled into the mix.
Nicki Minaj ain't in a beef so forget that ho. Wayne and his crew are just always looking for a fight.

That just goes to show how laaame this beef is going to be, there's probably not going to be ANY good (not the record label) diss tracks released, unless Kanye shocks people.

'kay I forgot about Common cause he's hot as hell, and Big Sean meh, but 2 Chainz ain't doing nothing, he'll get torn apart, The instigator of a beef usually loses it or bows out first.

Why would you forget them? They're the best Beefers Kanye has connections to, no one besides people in the rap music game are going to try to deal with YMCMB and GOOD stans.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

In recent news, here's Lil Wayne's countered diss, a song by the name of 'Goulish'.

"F**k Pusha T and anybody that love 'em / His head up his ass so I'mma have to headbutt him."

Oh, we definitely do have a classic in the works here gentlemen.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #13
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Alright I'll break it down and tell you why GOOD is gonna win regardless:

Big Sean - TBH Big Sean has entered his Prime and killed every feature he was in this year so far. Burn, Mercy, I Don't Like Remix. "But Yori, Big Sean is cool with YM." Yes but in an interview Big already stated if it came down to it he will step in and defend his team. Loyalty. Nobody on YM can take Big Sean, not even Wayne.

Pusha T - Break Down:

1. Dissed Drake
2. Drake saids he is a clipse fan and don't understand why he got dissed
3. Drake responds back to Common though
4. Exodus was released.
5. Wayne responded to Pusha for Drake.

What does that tell you about the caliber of Pusha? Lyrically he ends ethers anybody career at YM.

I'm going to stop here because these two are enough to end this whole thing and Ether YM as a whole. Want to get down to the nitty gritty Mos Def, Common, Cudim and Cyhi can jump in if they want but it would be pointless. YM and Lil Wayne himself can not match up to Big Sean and Pusha. Thats just the truth.

Also, Jay-Z, but thats another story.
Big Sean and Pusha won't fight alone, but I doubt all of GOOD will fight either, but you can be damn sure all of YMCMB will be rollin up. Diss tracks are usually G or try to be, and YMCMB has the goin on more, listen to the great diss tracks off all time, Takeover, Ether, Blueprint 2, Hit Em Up, Who Shot Ya, Wit Dre Day, all are street legit sounding, almost all artists from GOOD shy away from this type of rap, not saying YMCMB is anywhere near the caliber of those hot songs, but they're closer to the beefing type.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #14
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Lol Wayne is so terrible. Also Drake just responded apparently
Old 05-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #15
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
In recent news, here's Lil Wayne's countered diss, a song by the name of 'Goulish'.

"F**k Pusha T and anybody that love 'em / His head up his ass so I'mma have to headbutt him."

Oh, we definitely do have a classic in the works here gentlemen.
Sarcasm I hope.

And is this song, I was expecting older Lil Wayne g-er . A step backwards already for YMCMB
Old 05-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nicki Minaj ain't in a beef so forget that ho. Wayne and his crew are just always looking for a fight.

That just goes to show how laaame this beef is going to be, there's probably not going to be ANY good (not the record label) diss tracks released, unless Kanye shocks people.

'kay I forgot about Common cause he's hot as hell, and Big Sean meh, but 2 Chainz ain't doing nothing, he'll get torn apart, The instigator of a beef usually loses it or bows out first.

Why would you forget them? They're the best Beefers Kanye has connections to, no one besides people in the rap music game are going to try to deal with YMCMB and GOOD stans.
Again, Exodus 23:1, Sweet. Not saying that they're Ether or Takeover material, but still good tracks.

2 Chainz > The clowns in YMCMB. And if I recall, he had no involvement in the beef.

... Young Chop is a producer actually. And I wouldn't consider Tyler the best battle rapper, by any means.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #17
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Again, Exodus 23:1, Sweet. Not saying that they're Ether or Takeover material, but still good tracks.

2 Chainz > The clowns in YMCMB. And if I recall, he had no involvement in the beef.

... Young Chop is a producer actually. And I wouldn't consider Tyler the best battle rapper, by any means.
Maybe for you, I didn't like them.

Na, not yet at least, he's apart of GOOD isn't he?

I was talking about Nas and Dre.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Big Sean and Pusha won't fight alone, but I doubt all of GOOD will fight either, but you can be damn sure all of YMCMB will be rollin up. Diss tracks are usually G or try to be, and YMCMB has the goin on more, listen to the great diss tracks off all time, Takeover, Ether, Blueprint 2, Hit Em Up, Who Shot Ya, Wit Dre Day, all are street legit sounding, almost all artists from GOOD shy away from this type of rap, not saying YMCMB is anywhere near the caliber of those hot songs, but they're closer to the beefing type.
Again, how many people in YMCMB are actually relevant.

Quote:
Sarcasm I hope.

And is this song, I was expecting older Lil Wayne g-er . A step backwards already for YMCMB
"I'm an alien / I hope you ain't the Prince of Bel-Air."

"N**ga, you softer than a motherf**king Nerf ball: bird calls."

Classic quotables here.

We haven't had that since the 'No Ceilings' mixtape. The last time he actually had feasible bars was probably around 'The Motto' or '6 Foot 7 Foot'.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:08 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe for you, I didn't like them.

Na, not yet at least, he's apart of GOOD isn't he?

I was talking about Nas and Dre.
Unofficially. Hasn't denied or confirmed it. Probably an attempt to stir public interest to him (2 Chainz).

I'd definitely agree with you on Nas. Dunno about Dre though, seeing as that he always has had ghost writers for his bars (Eminem, Royce da 5'9", Kendrick Lamar)

Old 05-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #20
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Again, how many people in YMCMB are actually relevant.

"I'm an alien / I hope you ain't the Prince of Bel-Air."

"N**ga, you softer than a motherf**king Nerf ball: bird calls."

Classic quotables here.

We haven't had that since the 'No Ceilings' mixtape. The last time he actually had feasible bars was probably around 'The Motto' or '6 Foot 7 Foot'.
Drake, Lil Wayne, Tyga, Cory Gunz, Lil Twist (sometimes)

Nerf ball one was good, but it's like a five year old with clever similes.