Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-31-2012, 10:05 AM   #361
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #46: 2+2=7

You step on a crack and break your mother's back?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-31-2012, 10:45 AM   #362
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
What happened?
huh oh work and all that jazz basically.

let me ask you all a question: Do you guys feel I failed you? Or abused my powers? Do yall I feel I can be trusted to enforce those little rules?

because honestly the only thing that matters to me is if you guys feel like I did a good job. If that's not the case then that's all she wrote, my bad for botching it and not living up to that "better class of mod" idea I promised I'd be when I agreed to this.

edit oh yeah Wooster keep score I wonder if I'll end up like the Nixon of this section or something

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 05-31-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:56 AM   #363
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am pretty sure no average member is upset.

You just didn't play nice in the member's club and all the hotshots are pissed at you.

Silent Majority FTW?

Old 05-31-2012, 11:04 AM   #364
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ooh but you see Wooster the only thing I have ever cared about are the debaters so their assessment of my performance matters more than anything. I just want to see if those who stand above us in judgment were justified in their actions..if I really deserve what happened to me. For that final judgment I am turning to the people who I swore to protect.

oh and I see you lurking there Geezer it is my official ruling: you have no valid opinion, that no poster on this section is to heed you or listen to you..that you are worthless and represent a threat to quality..and as such have zero value. Your words will be air..from now on

this is my edict- you will not opine on this you have nothing of value to offer

Old 05-31-2012, 11:13 AM   #365
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I feel like something has been missing in my life. Maybe its this Convo...

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 05-31-2012, 11:16 AM   #366
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

it may very well be that my friend, welcome back

Old 05-31-2012, 11:17 AM   #367
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Are you sure it isn't moonshine that is half turpentine?

Old 05-31-2012, 11:21 AM   #368
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
it may very well be that my friend, welcome back
Gracias.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Are you sure it isn't moonshine that is half turpentine?
It may be, but I think it really is your redneck jokes that I've missed.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 11:21 AM   #369
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

damn..not one word of condemnation against me?

man Woosters right silent majority is silent goodness

Old 05-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #370
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
damn..not one word of condemnation against me?

man Woosters right silent majority is silent goodness
It's because he's afraid that I'll pull out the shotgun.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #371
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

oh and I see you lurking there Geezer it is my official ruling: you have no valid opinion, that no poster on this section is to heed you or listen to you..that you are worthless and represent a threat to quality..and as such have zero value. Your words will be air..from now on

this is my edict- you will not opine on this you have nothing of value to offer
I'll heed him so long as he makes good posts.

He will always have a worth so long as he follows the rules and is a good geezer.

Theres no threat that he could pose thats not already present in someone else.

He has value to me, and I'm sure most people in here who aren't bashing him don't mind him either.

On this particular subject, maybe no weight will be held but the stuff in red is too far. I won't fault you for opinion, but I will fault you for being far too brash to a member who hasn't said anything as of yet on the subject. I don't even think he knows what went down, so if he says something out of line then its all you but until then take it easy.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:35 AM   #372
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Who doesn't love redneck jokes?

Old 05-31-2012, 11:37 AM   #373
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Who doesn't love redneck jokes?
Good question. I love them!

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 11:48 AM   #374
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'm too srs for this convo.

*needs to loosen up*
Old 05-31-2012, 11:57 AM   #375
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
I'm too srs for this convo.

*needs to loosen up*
Yeah bro. fur srs

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-31-2012, 12:37 PM   #376
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

*Pulls out a shotgun*

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 05-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #377
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

.....................................?
Old 05-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #378
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Firstiessss!
Old 05-31-2012, 02:20 PM   #379
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
I'll heed him so long as he makes good posts.

He will always have a worth so long as he follows the rules and is a good geezer.

Theres no threat that he could pose thats not already present in someone else.

He has value to me, and I'm sure most people in here who aren't bashing him don't mind him either.

On this particular subject, maybe no weight will be held but the stuff in red is too far. I won't fault you for opinion, but I will fault you for being far too brash to a member who hasn't said anything as of yet on the subject. I don't even think he knows what went down, so if he says something out of line then its all you but until then take it easy.
ahh Frosty when will you ever learn that doing what you do is actually harmful and that there is a reason why I do the things that I do

oh wait..that would imply you're capable of respect or any other human emotions

Old 05-31-2012, 02:24 PM   #380
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Oh silly BG and it's drama.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.