Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #161
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: The coffee shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
look up Job corp's in a search, you might've seen it on M-Tv
Whoa, why is she making you go there?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #162
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
*yawning and rubs her eyes as she walks in*

Raiden your having a non-fat mocha latte with milk and sugar with a bun cake on the side for your worries

*gives people their order*

And look on the bright side Raiden
I want my bottle of Jack Daniels*eats cake and durnks the mocha*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #163
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*Seannfma crashes into me causing the coffee to spill*

Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #164
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
-covers mouth not tring to laugh out aloud, than covers my face with the newspaper as I quiety laugh-
ROFL's why is that funny again? xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #165
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

can i get a cake
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #166
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Whoa, why is she making you go there?
yeah, it SUCK's big time, but what ever, i hope they let me use a computer there, im trying to see if i can go next mounth

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 07-18-2009, 08:18 AM   #167
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

The way you said it, haha, it sounded like he was so drunk, haha.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:19 AM   #168
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

sorry chidori shuriken!!

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
seannfma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:19 AM   #169
itachifan100
Banned

Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllliiiiikkkkkkeeepp ppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee
now on to more important matters
Spoiler:
wheres my money
Old 07-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #170
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Calm down man He has alot of coffee

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #171
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannfma View Post
sorry chidori shuriken!!

It's fine...

Spoiler:
Old 07-18-2009, 08:21 AM   #172
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*sits down wearing my coffee shop uniform* I am not your mothers!!!! This is a place for "talk AND drink" So talk about something other then wanting more food!!! lol, joking..................?

*makes a clone to get everyone their orders*
How are your mornings?

*helps Chidori get clean*

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:22 AM   #173
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*sits down wearing my coffee shop uniform* I am not your mothers!!!! This is a place for "talk AND drink" So talk about something other then wanting more food!!! lol, joking

How are your mornings?
Twin, do you need a coffee shop employee?

/Heil

Old 07-18-2009, 08:22 AM   #174
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

*spills coffe on everyone* whoops!

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
seannfma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:23 AM   #175
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Quote:
*sits down wearing my coffee shop uniform* I am not your mothers!!!! This is a place for "talk AND drink" So talk about something other then wanting more food!!! lol, joking

How are your mornings?

*helps Chidori get clean*
Thanks. *Pays with extra $5 tip*

I'm gonna go look at the Anime Hangout. If I get hungry and thirsty, I'll stop by here again.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:23 AM   #176
itachifan100
Banned

Quote:
fine anime, fine
Spoiler:
wheres my money ????
Old 07-18-2009, 08:23 AM   #177
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Twin, do you need a coffee shop employee?
I can play Piano and Sing modern songs for everyone. (I only play a little piano IRL, but this is a forum)

/Heil

Old 07-18-2009, 08:23 AM   #178
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*spills coffe on everyone* whoops!
*throws cup at you*

Old 07-18-2009, 08:24 AM   #179
itachifan100
Banned

yaya forum
Old 07-18-2009, 08:24 AM   #180
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Quote: