Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #1161
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: The coffee shop

*Puts extra donuts in the oven*
It feels nice to work on this old store again lol,
*wipes away the sweat with my apron* She misses having company. *smiles, and takes out the baked muffins, donuts, cakes, and crossants and leaves them to cool off in the display counter*

Who knows, maybe one day in RL, I'll open up a small bakery. I always liked them.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #1162
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
*Puts extra donuts in the oven*
It feels nice to work on this old store again lol,
*wipes away the sweat with my apron* She misses having company. *smiles, and takes out the baked muffins, donuts, cakes, and crossants and leaves them to cool off in the display counter*

Who knows, maybe one day in RL, I'll open up a small bakery. I always liked them.
*smiles* thats good im glad you enjoy all that. If you want I can help you with this stuff ive baked before as well.

Maybe you will and im sure you'll be very good at it.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #1163
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
*smiles* thats good im glad you enjoy all that. If you want I can help you with this stuff ive baked before as well.

Maybe you will and im sure you'll be very good at it.^^
*Eyes sparkle* Yes, you should teach me!
*serves you your donuts* Would you like anything else? It's on the house tonight. lol

. . .
Raiiiiiiden~
Anybody home?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #1164
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*my voice is muffled thanks to my mask*

opEn tHE dOor noW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #1165
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
*my voice is muffled thanks to my mask*

opEn tHE dOor noW
Speak of the Devil.

*peeks through the door curtains* Only if you promise to behave!
*opens the door halfway*
Old 08-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #1166
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Eyes sparkle* Yes, you should teach me!
*serves you your donuts* Would you like anything else? It's on the house tonight. lol

. . .
Raiiiiiiden~
Anybody home?
*smiles* ok then sounds good. I haven't done it in a while though.XD But im sure i'll get back into shape with it soon.^^
*eats some of them* thanks your the best and what else is there?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #1167
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Speak of the Devil.

*peeks through the door curtains* Only if you promise to behave!
*opens the door halfway*
*kick the door really hard and pull out my gun and do a desk pop*

EVERYONE GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR

tHiS iS A robBeRY, i dON't WAnt T0 hARM no onE

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 08-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #1168
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Great just what we need.>.>
Old 08-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #1169
animelover
Jonin

*gets thrown back*
Mother plucking Flower
*gets out my gun from my under my apron*
You better get the hell out Raiden. I WILL use this. (lol)
Old 08-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #1170
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Great just what we need.>.>
He does this to me every single time!!
Old 08-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #1171
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*pulls out my zanpactou* I can handle it if you want.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #1172
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He does this to me every single time!!
I see I bet that gets annoying.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #1173
animelover
Jonin

I have electrical and magnetic abilities. This fight would have been awesome. Maybe tomarrow night. . .
I leave this shop in your hands ItachiKisame. Don't let me down!

Good night lol *Poofs away*
Old 08-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #1174
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*gets thrown back*
Mother plucking Flower
*gets out my gun from my under my apron*
You better get the hell out Raiden. I WILL use this. (lol)
Mexican stand off, oh but wait
*pulls out 2nd gun* 2 guns
Quote:
*pulls out my zanpactou* I can handle it if you want.
*points 2nd gun at itakisame*

Don't be a hero kid

Old 08-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #1175
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thats awesome and yeah im sure it would of been.
I'll do what I can good night see you when you get back.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #1176
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Mexican stand off, oh but wait
*pulls out 2nd gun* 2 guns

*points 2nd gun at itakisame*

Don't be a hero kid
*flashsteps to you slicing both your guns in half* sorry but I can't let you do this.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #1177
animelover
Jonin

[anime clone]
@Raiden: You might have two guns. But your still no match for me. *holds my left arm out and magnetically seizes your guns*

You've done enough harm..
Old 08-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #1178
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ive already cut them in half.O.O
Old 08-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #1179
animelover
Jonin

Yeah and I took the remaining peaces lol
Old 08-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #1180
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol Thats all good better safe then sorry I guess.