Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-13-2013, 04:41 AM   #1
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Animal Alliance

I felt this needed to exist, a club of animal lovers against the pointless killing and abuse of animals. If you love dogs, cats, fish, horses, chimps, or any other animal and want to see the end of cruelty please join.

Members:
Jace
Konoha Chimp
Raiden
Shinigato
Gaara-Shukaku
Twilit Lion (Leo)
Divine Rush
Voicesinmyhead
Shoukry
Greenrust
CoolerThanIce
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX

Last edited by BlackWingedJace; 04-16-2013 at 06:21 PM.
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:42 AM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Animal Alliance

Do you eat meat?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:50 AM   #3
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

You just had to do it didn't you Raiden

I'll join for my love of chimps

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:51 AM   #4
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Yes, because that is not pointless killing of an animal
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 04-13-2013, 04:59 AM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Do you consider hunting pointless?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-13-2013, 05:01 AM   #6
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

Depending, for food no, for populstion control no, for sh*ts and giggles yes
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 04-13-2013, 05:02 AM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sign me up then

Old 04-13-2013, 05:06 AM   #8
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Imma join here. Animals are awesome.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #9
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

I wouldn't say I am a lover, I do like a variety of different species, but all of these animal killing stories makes me sick, Signed up!

At least in my signature an animal got recycled into a vehicle.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:57 AM   #10
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'm in!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:21 AM   #11
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Ill join :P

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:25 AM   #12
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i am in i love animals

music is my escape

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

without music the world would stop spinning
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:24 AM   #13
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

I want to design a signature mark for this.
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 04-16-2013, 05:28 AM   #14
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Joins!

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:56 AM   #15
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Ill join. I think pointless killing is well pointless.p
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #16
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

Thank you
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 04-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #17
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

This is an awesome idea, and this is the perfect club for me. I'll join.

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animals, blackwinged, kittens, puppies