Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default To Aru Majutsu no Index Roleplay

Info from Wikipedia:

Quote:
Toaru Majutsu no Index is set in Academy City, a technologically advanced Academic city located at western Tokyo which studies scientifically advanced superhuman students with powers, but is also set in a world where magic is real.
Character Base
Spoiler:
Name:

Epithet: (Basically your nickname)

Esper/Magician:

Level + Ability: (1-5; For Espers; Level 0s are those who can't use esper abilities)

Magician Name + Affinity: (Magician names are a mixture of Latin and numbers, for example, Ventus545; Affinity refers to your elemental affinity)

Personality:

History:

Appearance:

Affiliation:

Likes/Dislikes:

Other: (Anything else your character has like a weapon or regular skills)

To stay true to the show, there can only be seven level 5 espers. These guys are the elite of the elite in Academy City and are ranked among each other; similar to the Espada. Top-ranked level 5 espers have the potential to 'awaken', in where they attain overwhelming power and angelic characteristics like wings and a halo.

The magic side equivalent of level 5s are called saints and there are less than 20 of them in the world. As saints, who have bodily characteristics similar to the Son of God, they are endowed with superhuman capabilities. However they are weak to attacks that resemble how the Son of God was killed (being stabbed, a crown of Thorns, and the crucifix). Also it is possible for a saint to use up too much power past the limits of the human body and end up destroying themselves.

For magicians, I'm allowing the use of grimoires. But upon these powerful artifacts, you're going to take severe damage so use them wisely.

For level 1-4 espers, all of you can 'level up' and become level 5; Misaka was originally level 1 and made it to level 5 over time.

So remember guys, no godmod and have fun.

My Character
Spoiler:
Name: Kagami Narukami

Epithet: The Crucifier.

Esper/Magician: Esper

Level + Ability: 5; His ability is called "Break Tempest", which allows him to manipulate the weather as well as its elemental attributes. Can also accurately predict the weather. Has the potential to 'awaken'.

Personality: Calm and intelligent; sometimes carefree. Becomes extremely terrifying when angered. Gets careless when using his powers.

History: Unknown

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Affiliation: Student of A Certain High School.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes honing his skills with firearms and martial arts; he enjoys eating anything healthy and melon bread. Dislikes quick battles and annoying opponents.

Other: Carries a shotgun and sometimes uses it like a cane. Prodigious Martial Artist.

Last edited by Phazonous; 05-22-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index Roleplay

Will join later o.o
Old 05-20-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

what's an Esper? O.o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #4
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
what's an Esper? O.o
Any person who uses super powers, AIM being their 'mana". In the light novel, most of their attacks are explained scientifically, especially those of Accelerator and Misaka's.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

In English, please?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 05-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #6
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
In English, please?
Basically a science magician.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #7
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Oooooooh...okie dokie I might join
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 05-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #8
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'm going to join. o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #9
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I'm going to join. o.o
Quote:
Oooooooh...okie dokie I might join
Cool.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I know nothing more than Jenny, but I'm joining.

Name: Myaku

Epithet: Ace

Level + Ability: Level five, I can control the weather and can manipulat the pulse waves sent from the brain. Only wotks If I make physical contact, or if I use it on an animal.

Magician Name + Affinity:

Personality: Rp and figure it out.

History: You gotta earn it.

Appearance: If more people join.

Affiliation: myself.

Likes/Dislikes:
Dislikes: other things.

Other: Gun acuracy, bulletmaking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Last edited by loganace; 05-24-2012 at 06:44 AM.
loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #11
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I know nothing more than Jenny, but I'm joining.

Name: Myaku

Epithet: Ace

Level + Ability: Level five, my ability is I can cause and formulate diseases and toxins to control the fight from the start.

Magician Name + Affinity: mortem13

Personality: Rp and figure it out.

History: You gotta earn it.

Appearance: If more people join.

Affiliation: myself.

Likes/Dislikes:
Dislikes: other things.

Other: Gun acuracy, bulletmaking.
Your ability is sorta overpowered. What you're saying is that you gain an advantage from the start and not only that, you're also degrading your opponent by making them weaker. Further more, the magician name is meant for those who are magicians, not espers.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #12
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Name: Lone Kenshin

Epithet: The Golden Flash

Level + Ability: 5; The main ability is control over light, the second ability is to control gravity.

Personality: Lone is very calm most of the time, he is a carefree person and doesn't worry about every little thing that comes his way, yet if you piss him off he can become heartless and kill everything in his way.

Appearance: Will find one soon.

Old 05-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #13
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Name: Lone Kenshin

Epithet: The Golden Flash

Level + Ability: 5; The main ability is control over light, the second ability is to control gravity.

Personality: Lone is very calm most of the time, he is a carefree person and doesn't worry about every little thing that comes his way, yet if you piss him off he can become heartless and kill everything in his way.

Appearance: Will find one soon.
Looks good. Approved.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #14
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

When the hell can we start?

Old 05-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #15
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

never watched the anime. how is it by theway?

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #16
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Your ability is sorta overpowered. What you're saying is that you gain an advantage from the start and not only that, you're also degrading your opponent by making them weaker. Further more, the magician name is meant for those who are magicians, not espers.
It doesent give me a larger advantage than anyone else. It just helps me control the battlefield. I think bogging them down by making them weaker is more reasonable than having attacks that can one-hit people. If you still want to me to change it, I will, it doesen't really matter to me. I just wanted to try something different.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #17
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
It doesent give me a larger advantage than anyone else. It just helps me control the battlefield. I think bogging them down by making them weaker is more reasonable than having attacks that can one-hit people. If you still want to me to change it, I will, it doesen't really matter to me. I just wanted to try something different.
It's better to change it than to give your opponent cancer.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #18
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

My character wouldn't get cancer.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #19
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
My character wouldn't get cancer.
Too much sunlight can give you cancer and your character controls it albeit being exposed to it.. >.>

Last edited by Phazonous; 05-22-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #20
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

My light can cure the effects of it... <_<

Can we start?!?!