Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default I hope im wrong....

See im not a big fan of switching sides i want sasuke to stay the bad jerk ass to naruto's good guy. It was set up epicly sasuke was going to wipe out the k12(especially sakura) and naruto was going to avenge it epicly.........

But as im reading the last chapter it seems like sasuke is the only counter to the izanagi(tobi's ace in the hole). Its sad because the fight between naruto and sasuke has been hyped up for years now we was going to see the highest level of ninja there could be. But now im scared they are going join forces again.

Danm kishi! U ruin itachi and now you are going to ruin my evil sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 05-25-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: improper word choice ;)
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I hope im wrong....

Fixed the opening for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Why did you fix it? Now I don't know what he wanted to say

I want the fight at the end, a fight with Sasuke ready to KILL!
They can join forces after the fight.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #4
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

thanxs sticky yeah he is a jerk. i dont want them to team up. itachi being a good guy is ruining the whole plot tobi's awesome but the jerk version of sasuke is just an killing machine if he goes at it half hearted it will be a reverse of what happen at the valley years ago. hell he probably give up and turn his self in for his crimes. i hope tobi comes in to save the day. And im getting mad at the fact ive waited almost a year to see the ems and sasuke is just an iinnocent bystander. what happen to the genius that was at the begining of part two the one man army he kinda feel like naruto at the beginning helpless and in the way. i hope the imo in him flips this around and realize he wasnt even good enough to beat itachi and just go into an imo rage and wipe out the k12 other than naruto...........

itachi lied to me, he was going to leave sasuke to naruto
Old 05-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #5
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Why did you fix it? Now I don't know what he wanted to say

I want the fight at the end, a fight with Sasuke ready to KILL!
They can join forces after the fight.
Too bad that virtually won't happen thanks to Itachi.

Oh they WILL fight. But it will be meaningless because ZAP

Sasuke is good again thanks to Kotoamatsuki.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Who used Kotoamatsukami on Sasuke? O.o
Old 05-25-2012, 03:46 PM   #7
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I wasn't a huge lover of sasuke in naruto (I perfer a underdog to a genius) but I started to love his character when he went rouge and left the leaf village, I saw then what kishis plans for sasuke were and like everyone else expected the final fight would be between naruto and sasuke. As shippuden started we saw sasuke turn into a even more power hungry character but had a purpose for it, to kill Itachi and after their epic battle sasuke relises the truth about Itachi and knows now that the leaf was to blame so sets out to destroy the leaf. At this point in time I loved sasukes character I think he is the best antagonist in naruto he became so dark and angry that everyone was in attcipation for naruto and sasukes final showdown but then I see kishi pull the biggest 180 I've ever seen in a anime in the latest chapters and I just dnt get why because to me he has thrown a lot of sasukes devolpment out off the window.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #8
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

^ exactly that y im mad. Afer naruto showed tobi he wasnt a push over i just knew kishi was going to make sasuke go on an imo rampage and at least take out tenten or some other useless konoha face everything was great Madara was wiping the floor with the kages and sasuke was bout to show us the true power of the sharingan hell i thought suigestu(whathisname) was going to give him a scroll to power him up as much as naruto..... but noooo.... kish is messing up years of character devolopement he already destroyed itachi and he messing up the rest of the story.

remember when we saw the footprints and it said a demon now enters the battlefield... im sorry i hope hes not letting his wife influence him to chang the story..
# the power of the pusssss........

DOESNT HE KNOW A HERO STRENGHT IS ONLY MEASURED BY THE STRENGHT OF HIS VILLIANS. THINK ABOUT IT... THE DARK KNIGHT WASNT GREAT CAUSE OF BATMAN, IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE OF THE JOKER!!!!

Last edited by slyfoxx; 05-25-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: D
Old 05-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Who used Kotoamatsukami on Sasuke? O.o
Apparently Itachi did.

...Even thought I thought at one point he said he would put his trust in Naruto.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:40 PM   #10
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
^ exactly that y im mad. Afer naruto showed tobi he wasnt a push over i just knew kishi was going to make sasuke go on an imo rampage and at least take out tenten or some other useless konoha face everything was great Madara was wiping the floor with the kages and sasuke was bout to show us the true power of the sharingan hell i thought suigestu(whathisname) was going to give him a scroll to power him up as much as naruto..... but noooo.... kish is messing up years of character devolopement he already destroyed itachi and he messing up the rest of the story.

remember when we saw the footprints and it said a demon now enters the battlefield... im sorry i hope hes not letting his wife influence him to chang the story..
# the power of the pusssss........

DOESNT HE KNOW A HERO STRENGHT IS ONLY MEASURED BY THE STRENGHT OF HIS VILLIANS. THINK ABOUT IT... THE DARK KNIGHT WASNT GREAT CAUSE OF BATMAN, IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE OF THE JOKER!!!!
Dnt remind as I said In another thread the war has been extremely dull apart from madara coming out off the coffin then when sasuke turned up in that chapter i thought finally sasuke is gonna turn this war upside down. danzo izanagiI thought he was going after the rookie 11 and finally we would get some meaningful deaths but no he turned into a puppy which only follows Itachi.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #11
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Assumption: The Naruto vs Sasuke fight will happen one way or the other.

Assumption: Sasuke will switch sides and won't become evil again.

Therefore: Kishimoto will resort to a friendly duel or some BS. Kinda like "I'm gonna fight with all my power so we can see once and for all who's the best!"

Sorta like Angel vs Spike only with shallower characters, no dramatic tension, a sloppy setup and generally far less interesting in every possible way.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #12
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Like I said in that other thread, Sasuke is going to betray Itachi and save Kabuto.

He's crazy enough to do so, and I won't be surprised if Tobi does something to convince Sasuke.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #13
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Assumption: The Naruto vs Sasuke fight will happen one way or the other.

Assumption: Sasuke will switch sides and won't become evil again.

Therefore: Kishimoto will resort to a friendly duel or some BS. Kinda like "I'm gonna fight with all my power so we can see once and for all who's the best!"

Sorta like Angel vs Spike only with shallower characters, no dramatic tension, a sloppy setup and generally far less interesting in every possible way.
100% agree that's why fans are pissed, naruto and sasukes final fight will turn no more into a sparring match.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #14
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Why's everyone taking Kishi's bait. You fall for it every time but yet you learn nothing. That is, Kishi is not predictable. How many times has he made something obvious that turned into a mind-? Didn't we all say Tobi's identity would be revealed in the next chapter after clashing his head with naruto...what happened? We looked like fools that got toyed with

I'll say this...If kishi turns out NOT doing what u guys predict, ie. sasuke becoming good and voiding Naruto vs Sasuke's fight, then You'll have to admit that u're simple minded. If it happens as you guys predict, then I'll have to admit to be the Fool who trust in Kishi's genius.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #15
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Don't have to be simple minded to be surprised at the ingenuity of someone who previously displayed no such faculties. People can surprise you even if you think you know everything. Especially when you think you know everything.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #16
aPenguin
Freshmen Academy Student

aPenguin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Could be way off, but I can see Naruto somehow being either controlled or manipulated into become the "badguy" while Sasuke is already pretty much turning into a "goodguy". I just see Tobi's true identity making him snap or something crazy >.<
aPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #17
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Why's everyone taking Kishi's bait. You fall for it every time but yet you learn nothing. That is, Kishi is not predictable. How many times has he made something obvious that turned into a mind-? Didn't we all say Tobi's identity would be revealed in the next chapter after clashing his head with naruto...what happened? We looked like fools that got toyed with

I'll say this...If kishi turns out NOT doing what u guys predict, ie. sasuke becoming good and voiding Naruto vs Sasuke's fight, then You'll have to admit that u're simple minded. If it happens as you guys predict, then I'll have to admit to be the Fool who trust in Kishi's genius.
It gets me everytime..
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #18
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I WANT GOOD SASUKE AGAIN

I liked good Sasuke.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #19
Sasori fan
Apprentice Genin

Sasori fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I WANT GOOD SASUKE AGAIN

I liked good Sasuke.
Lol me too
Old 05-27-2012, 01:52 AM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Apparently Itachi did.

...Even thought I thought at one point he said he would put his trust in Naruto.
When? After killing the Uchiha clan?
He gave that eye to Naruto so that when he saw Sasuke, the crow would come out and use Kotoamatsukami on Sasuke, but he was forced to take the crow out of Naruto and use it on himself.

But there is a problem.
Before he used Kotoamatsukami on himself, he was being controlled by Kabuto, if he was being controlled how did he take the crow out of Naruto?
If someone is controlling you, you cannot do what you want...