Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Looking back, Itachi Twist is Incredibly Lame

What do you mean, you ask. Did not Itachi capture Kabuto in a genjutsu?

True. But what happened before that. Kabuto cut Itachi Twist in half with his chakra scalpel. The lamewad had no defense for that. The only reason he gets to keep fighting is because he is a damn zombie. That clearly means Kabuto is vastly superior to stock Itachi
But Itachi is a zombie because he deserve to be one. Itachi let Kabuto hit him because he knew it didn't matter. He is my god, you whine.

But wait, there's more!

Notice Kabuto kept going after Itachi after he cut him in half Why is that?
In fact, he stops using a chakra scapel and pulls out a kunai.

I'm bored, you moan. Let's move on. There is nothing to see here. Itachi is amazing. I want to bare his children

Don't get your knickers in a twist. Notice the seal on Kabuto's kuna. Interesting, no? AND Kabuto is aiming it for the back of Itachi's head. But then the next instant he completely puts it away. So it is only for aiming Itachi head, huh??? What is that..O_SNAP
Well, I'll be damned. Kabuto is about to put Itachi back under his control.

That's not true. That's impossible

Search your heart you know it to be true. I mean, sorry it makes too much sense. It's his seal kunai.

But it didn't happen because Itachi is amazing.

Wrong, Itachi Twist did nothing to stop this; he was a damn torso. Sasuke did. The Sauce threw his sword at Kabuto, which Kabuto's snake easily deflected, meanwhile Kabuto gets closer and closer to Itachi. Oh No, Sasuke then has to use his Susano'o to make Kabuto leap back.
Given how much Sasuke has used Susano'o if he didn't have EMS, he wouldn't have been able to stop Kabuto.

Itachi's arrogance that he was a zombie nearly was his undoing. He should listen to his own unending blather once in a while.

Soo, Itachi is great..I mean Sasuke didn't..i mean he did.... you sputter.

That's right. Itachi needed to be a immortal AND have extreme help from one of the most buffed up ninjas to just barely survive Kabuto's onslaught. Sure, I will give Sasuke credit, he seems more an adept fighter than Itachi at least.

Itachi himself is just pathetic. But that seems to be the case for the Uchiha, taking a free ride on everyone else hard work. Guess we know where Sasuke got it from. Glad to see he is starting to take the lead from Tobi now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Looking back, Itachi Twist is Incredibly Lame

Glad to see someone else has seen the light.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But do you agree with my sealing kunai observation?

Old 05-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Where's my Cho Aniki?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Well it doesn't look like any ordinary kunai.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
Where's my Cho Aniki?
you're addicted now.

YouTube:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Well it doesn't look like any ordinary kunai.
I suppose it could be an explosive tag, but why not throw that? He clearly seem to be placing it. Even the way Kabuto held it wasn't for stabbing.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

i don't know what to think.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

What did I just watch...? It's like Katamari Damacy, only with more muscles.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You should see my other links.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #10
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post

But do you agree with my sealing kunai observation?
Actually, I think that he already prepared the Kunai with tag for mind rewriting in Chapter 582 page 3!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ahh, that seems right. Cool. Although, in that case it might have been a feint. Of course, Sauske had to save Itachi there too.

In anycase, Kabuto nearly nailed Itachi before he could even get his jutsu ready this chapter.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #12
aimop95
Apprentice Genin

aimop95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to know why Kabuto didn't stab Itachi with the seal kuni when he had the chance to slice through him.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:37 PM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I guess Itachi has to be in rebuilding form first I guess.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #14
aimop95
Apprentice Genin

aimop95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I guess Itachi has to be in rebuilding form first I guess.
I don't know about that, He or Orochi didn't have much trouble just sticking stuff in the zombies head.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But that is when they aren't actively fighting against you. Kabuto is able to have them not move at all.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #16
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I would agree aside from one thing...

We don't know how long Kabuto has been in izanami. Itachi has called the name several times and only just now said "your destiny is in my hands."

So when exactly was the point of activation? :L

One would assume when his eye goes "zuuuu" but theres no evidence that its the trigger since his eye is normal about 3 frames later. Above that, maybe this entire war will be ended by izanami.

"Destiny says end the war"

"k"

Last edited by Frost ninja; 05-17-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Frost ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #17
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

You make one good point in my opinion. Even if Itachi had been trying to kill Kabuto from the start, he would've gone blind beforehand even if he just used his Susanoo. He does not have EMS so he would've gone blind and lost in the end.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:53 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It has to be after Kabuto had snake grow out of his belly due to the last scene in this chapter. When did Itachi say the secret word next? When they are on the ceiling.

The fact that we see Itachi's eye do something and a zoom in on Kabuto's eye pretty clearly makes the case that at this point Itachi used genjutsu. Full activation may have been later but that doesn't matter.

Look at Page 4 After knowing what happens. It makes prefect sense Itachi used it there.

Edit: Don't think I under stan your point Leo. I was only talking about Sasuke's EMS.

Last edited by Wooster; 05-17-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #19
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Does it have to be?
Itachi has attempted to get the drop on him a few times and I can tell when psuedo eye contact may have been made plenty of times. Plus Izanami doesn't seem to be an eye-based genjutsu, rather area based like izanagi.

For all we know, the entire fight could be an illusion. *_*
Sneaky kishi

That would also justify Itachi's foolish fighting.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 05-17-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Frost ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That is the point Itachi's eyes changed. Any point after that with Itachi's eye looking normal means it is the genjutsu. Second last panel has Itachi's eye sealed too. Also notice we don't see Itachi's eye until he says get away from me Sasuke, which already happened. This is also right after Itachi say Izanami. That might be the complete activation, but Kabuto was screwed at the ceiling portion.

Nope, Izamani is eye based. Itachi says as much.

No again, because Kabuto is in Dragon from and has a snake out of his belly in the last scene. Meaning it has to be point right after he cut Itachi in half and leapt to the ceiling. Also, notice the ceiling part is repeated over and over again.