Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-17-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
K3nsh!n
Genin

K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Exclamation REVEALED: The Secrets Of The Uchiha Clan...

This a theory regarding how transplantion of Uchiha eyes work...
After a fair bit of careful observation I have reached the following conclusion
To make the theory concise, I have deliberately refrained from stating how I reached those conclusions.

General rules that can be applied to any dojutsu:
  1. You require original owner's chakra to deactivate/reactivate the transplanted dojutsu.
  2. The stage at which the Dojutsu is acquired gets locked, it cannot be receded to a previous stage, but can be further evolved.

Rules that apply exclusively to sharingan transplant:
  1. Any Sharingan which changes its original host never loses its light.(Exception Izanagi/Izanami)
  2. The sharingan(MS/EMS) retains an "imprint" of its original owner's powers which can be altered to a certain extent by the current owner.
  3. When a transfer occurs the original owners "imprint" is superimposed by new owner's MS imprint(if he has a MS) and common abilities are retained. This is what gives the fusion of design
Some other important points:
  • A normal MS has acces to Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo(requires using both MS eyes simultaneously-hence considered difficult)
  • Since once a sharingan changes host it becomes "Eternal" meaning it will not lose its light, there two different variants of EMS:
    "Incomplete" EMS & "True" EMS. Both types of EMS develop a new technique
  • However only a True EMS has access to all MS abilities and a new ocular technique. Hence the True EMS can only be achieved by exchange of eyes between two MS users and is possible only among those born with the sharingan i.e Uchiha Clan members

An explanation of abilities of all known Uchiha eyes users:
Spoiler:

Izuna:
Spoiler:
Awakened his MS at a young age.
Could probably Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo

Madara:
Spoiler:
Awakened his MS at about the same time as Izuna.
Madara later took Izuna's MS eyes. The transfer made it "eternal".
Since Izuna was also a MS user Madara gained a True EMS.
Can use Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo
It's said, with his EMS Madara also gained a new technique.(Still awaiting verification)
Later Madara was able to evolve his EMS into a Rinnegan.

Nagato:
Spoiler:
Nagato received Madara's dojutsu
When Madara died, his eyes were in Rinnegan mode.
It's logical you would require Madara's chakra to deactivate the Rinnegan to the EMS and then to base sharingan!
Obviously Nagato hasn't got Madara's chakra, so he couldn't switch to EMS nor use its power, even though Rinnegan is the evolution of EMS/MS

On the other hand, if it had been Madara's EMS transplanted to Nagato which later evolved to Rinnegan; Nagato would have been able to access both EMS and Rinnegan powers, but then he would have been unable to switch the EMS to base sharingan or normal eyes...

Itachi:
Spoiler:
Itachi awakened his MS on Shisui’s death. He could use Tsukuyomi , Amaterasu and Susanoo

Kakashi:
Spoiler:
Kakashi acquired Obito's sharingan at 2 tomoe stage, which Kakashi evolved to 3 tomoe and then to current stage.
Since it was a transplanted sharingan it was inherently "eternal".
In other words Kakashi skipped the MS awakening stage and instead got an Incomplete EMS.
Since there were no common abilities between the donor and receiver (he never had sharingan to begin with-much less an MS), he acquired only one unique technique Kamui with his Incomplete EMS

Tobi:
Spoiler:
Tobi can use Tsukuyomi(controlled Kyuubi with it)by his right eye
He could also use and control Amaterasu by his left eye(that's how he escaped Itachi's trap)before he sacrificed his eye for Izanagi.
He also has a unique ocular jutsu, his space-time techinique
So I think Tobi has a True EMS. He probably got his EMS after transplanting Madara original MS.
His statement "...this power...Uchiha Madara's power" supports this

Sasuke:
Spoiler:
Sasuke transplanted Itachi's eyes
Since both Sasuke and Itachi were MS users, Sasuke got an True EMS
Both Sasuke and Itachi could use Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo
So even after transplant Sasuke retained all these MS abilities. (Rule 3)
With gaining an EMS, Sasuke has most likely acquired a new technique.(awaiting verification)

Shisui:
Spoiler:
Now I am going to believe in my theory and make an important prediction-
Shisui had an EMS or rather an Incomplete EMS.
Since he has not been known to use other MS abilities, it is likely he had someone else's sharingan transplanted which he then progressed it further, like Kakashi
The question is whose eyes?
I think Shisui's eyes originally belonged to Tobi
It could be why Tobi got so pissed off when Kabuto suggested reviving Shisui by using the damaged eye.
Obviously they couldn't revive Shisui because the eyes have Tobi's DNA. In a way, Kabuto was just showing off his knowledge about Tobi's plan.

Since as per my theory, Tobi has a True EMS, it means Tobi originally had his own MS.
Shisui transplanted Tobi's MS, this made it "eternal". Shisui didn't have his own MS so there were no common abilities to retain. But acquiring an Incomplete EMS gave him a new technique Kotoamatsukami.
However I don't have an explanation for why he could use it only once a decade

Danzo:
Spoiler:
Danzo received Shisui's Incomplete EMS and further tampered with it's abilities by using Senju DNA to augment its recovery process.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This theory is an spin-off of my original theory:

REVEALED:Sharingan's secrets!The Truth behind the EMS!

Since I refrained from going into too much detail some of you may get confused when I talked about True and Incomplete EMS. That being the case please refer to the above link and read the EDIT section.
However unless otherwise specified, anything that has been said here takes a precedence over what has been said there, since that theory is outdated being about 8 months old.
K3nsh!n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:26 AM   #2
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: REVEALED: The Secrets Of The Uchiha Clan...

lol kakashi has EMS since when?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
Hyuuga Heir
Genin

Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I have yet to see the "General Rules that can be applied to any dojutsu" applied to the Byakugan.... Therefore, those rules cannot be applied to any dojutsu.
Hyuuga Heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

In tobis description you said after he transplanted madaras original MS and you said Nagato transplanted Madaras Rinnegan.Madara doesn't have 4 pairs of eyes and if you think his ORIGINAL MS then you are surely mistaken since those eyes lost their light.So I don't believe madara gave them to tobi and they regained their light.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:03 PM   #5
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

It's not stated anywhere or told by Kishi that a transplanted Sharingan never loses its light even though that might be true.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #6
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

this interesting but there are two information that are incorrect.

not everyone who awakens MS will have Tsukuyomi or Ameterasu. Otherwise instead of Kotoamatsukami, Shisui should have had tsukuyomi. If u say one genjutsu and one physical attack then i'd agree. Not everyone is able to have susanoo either even with both pairs of MS

the second thing is that, not everyone will gain a new ocular jutsu when they get EMS. Itachi made it clear than many uchiha tried and failed to attain this new ocular jutsu. Madara was the only one who gained a new ocular power besides the previous MS powers. and we're assuming sasuke too.

kakashi's MS power is not that special power that comes alongside EMS since that only occurs amongst clan members and Obito and kakashi are not kinsmen. What kakashi has is his regular MS power which is neither tsukuyomi nor amaterasu.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not too sure if Kakashi's can be called EMS yet..

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #8
K3nsh!n
Genin

K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
lol kakashi has EMS since when?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Not too sure if Kakashi's can be called EMS yet..
It's an Incomplete EMS
Old 05-17-2012, 11:54 PM   #9
K3nsh!n
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Heir View Post
I have yet to see the "General Rules that can be applied to any dojutsu" applied to the Byakugan.... Therefore, those rules cannot be applied to any dojutsu.
Unlike the sharingan, the Byakugan never fades i.e switched to normal eyes, so there is no question of "deactivating" a transplanted Byakugan.
Also there is nothing that suggests that user with a transplanted Byakugan say Ao couldn't have advanced it further for e.g in terms of range.
So that why I said the those rules could be applied to all dojutusu

Last edited by K3nsh!n; 05-18-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #10
K3nsh!n
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
In tobis description you said after he transplanted madaras original MS and you said Nagato transplanted Madaras Rinnegan.Madara doesn't have 4 pairs of eyes and if you think his ORIGINAL MS then you are surely mistaken since those eyes lost their light.So I don't believe madara gave them to tobi and they regained their light.
Yes, I was referring to Madara's Original MS. I thought I was very clear about that.

When Itachi was close to death, he was almost completely blind, his sharingan completely faded and even his normal pupils were grayed...
Yet after transplanting Itachi's eyes, Sasuke can see clearly, even better than before.
There is nothing to prove that Madara went completely blind before transplanting Izuna's MS. His condition could have been similar to Itachi's.
And in case you thinking about taking Itachi's story as proof, you are mistaken. There is no way that can be considered as a proof.

Last edited by K3nsh!n; 05-18-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #11
K3nsh!n
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
It's not stated anywhere or told by Kishi that a transplanted Sharingan never loses its light even though that might be true.
Why else would transplanting a different MS in place of your own MS give you "eternal" MS?
The important point is that the MS changes host!
I am not saying that it is the truth-it is an assumption on my part and a very important one. My entire theory revolves around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
not everyone who awakens MS will have Tsukuyomi or Ameterasu. Otherwise instead of Kotoamatsukami, Shisui should have had tsukuyomi. If u say one genjutsu and one physical attack then i'd agree. Not everyone is able to have susanoo either even with both pairs of MS
I think we already debated on this one in the old thread...
An important piece of evidence is the Uchiha tablet which according to Itachi states the secrets of MS.
First is to control the Bijuu-this can be done via Tsukuyomi
Second is to control Amaterasu.
There would have been no point in mentioning these on the tablet if every MS user randomly awakened a different ability.

Also during Sasuke's and Itachi's fight, Itachi used the above abilities Sasuke identified them as MS abilities. He was thinking about MS abilities in general, not as Itachi's MS abilities.

Shisui cannot use Tsukuyomi because like Kakashi he has an Incomplete EMS. Unlike normal MS Shisui didn't lose his eyesight even after using kotoamatsukami. This suggests that he had an EMS of some sort
He didn't have his own MS before he transplanted Tobi's MS, so he couldn't access those MS abilities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
the second thing is that, not everyone will gain a new ocular jutsu when they get EMS. Itachi made it clear than many uchiha tried and failed to attain this new ocular jutsu. Madara was the only one who gained a new ocular power besides the previous MS powers. and we're assuming sasuke too.
Itachi just said that everyone tried to attain the EMS like Madara but failed.
Because to get an EMS you require to transplant an MS or awaken it after transplant. The only known MS users were Madara and Izuna. So even if everyone else transplanted sharingans they couldn't get an EMS hence no new ability

EDIT:
Everyone please read the theory carefully before jumping to the explanation part

Last edited by K3nsh!n; 05-18-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #12
Hyuuga Heir
Genin

Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3nsh!n View Post
Unlike the sharingan, the Byakugan never fades i.e switched to normal eyes, so there is no question of "deactivating" a transplanted Byakugan.
Also there is nothing that suggests that user with a transplanted Byakugan say Ao couldn't have advanced it further for e.g in terms of range.
So that why I said the those rules could be applied to all dojutusu
It may not fade like the Sharingan, but its appearance still changes nonetheless, plus the appearance of veins on the temples when activated. Even if Ao did find a way to advance the range, do you think that would matter since both Neji and Hinata have increased their field of vision with their Byakugan? Increasing that range wouldn't be anything new.
Hyuuga Heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #13
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

NOT ALL SHARRINGAN CAN ACTIVATE AMATERASU, TSUKUYOMI AND SUSANOO wether its original or transplanted.. so far.. we only have 3 Uchihas that were able to use Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo Madara, Itachi and Sasuke.. what they have in common? "SIBLING" Those 3 techs are only unlockable by Uchihas if they have sibling.. Its like a pre-requisite.. So if my conclusion is right then an Uchiha with no sibling can never awaken those 3 jutsus thats why Susanoo is rare as Tobi stated. Ammy, Tsuky and Sussy are tied with family tree.. Just like the myth..

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 05-29-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:37 AM   #14
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^ agree somewhat...and we don't even know if Madara had Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu at all...we're yet to see that. I'm certain if itachi hadn't transferred his dojutsu to sasuke, sasuke's MS could have acquired a different techniques. Itachi knew susanoo was one of the best and sasuke had to have it.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:38 AM   #15
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Will Sasuke be able to use two-headed Susano'o like Madara?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:45 AM   #16
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

I hope he doesn't have to but perhaps he has that and is hidding it...I seriously want a fight between sasuke and Madara. Let madara face his past, a young boy with chakra just as ominous...

Tags
ems, mangekyo, secrets, sharingan, uchiha