Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #1
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Thumbs up Naruto Shippuden Episode 264 Discussion

Discuss the latest episode of Naruto Shippuden in this thread!
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:57 AM   #2
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 264 Discussion

Expected to see more of the real war, but seeing how edo tensei worled was also cool!

And it was a lil bit shocking that Madara had kept Danzo's "dogs" alive!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:02 AM   #3
shadowmoses
Ninja Academy Student

shadowmoses saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!shadowmoses saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The uneasy alliance between Madara and Kabuto is almost more interesting to watch unfold than the war itself IMO. Two brilliant minds trying to outwit one another while still using them to their advantage. I wonder what each has hidden up their sleeves.

Good episode. I was curious as to how the Reanimation Jutsu worked. I don't mind a break from the war itself.
shadowmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #4
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kept em alive, but not for long heh
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

sad flash back...
gotta free their souls!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #6
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
sad flash back...
gotta free their souls!
flashback?

And I look soooo much forward to the next episode, with Haku and Zabuza!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Episode was really slow when you compare it to the last two. Next episode should be really good.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #8
aimop95
Apprentice Genin

aimop95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Where did Anko go?
Old 05-25-2012, 06:34 AM   #9
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Inside his cloak.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:20 PM   #10
PathsOfPain
Ninja Academy Student

PathsOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to PathsOfPain Send a message via Skype™ to PathsOfPain

Quite a good episode, Naruto's bomb that he's practicing looks cool!
PathsOfPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #11
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Very good episode, and I can't wait to see the next one with Zabuza and Haku.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #12
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

On one side it was a bit too slow...on the other hand at least it's out of the way.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #13
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
On one side it was a bit too slow...on the other hand at least it's out of the way.
This is a good point, especially if you read the manga.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:52 AM   #14
Sshakar
Freshmen Academy Student

Sshakar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Great Episode
Sshakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:43 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
flashback?

And I look soooo much forward to the next episode, with Haku and Zabuza!
oops
i realized i posted in the wrong thread. shouldve been 263

poor fu and torune..zetsu eruption!!!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 05-31-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote