Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Bacon vs. Yoru!

Location: (human world, but no humans are near) A massive forest with a huge lake in the center of it. It is morning, each five turns the time changes from morning-noon-evening-night.
Starting distance: 25 feet
Rules: Standard rules, if gm happens it's a redo, no regen.
Turn limit: Up to you Bacon :3
(Warning! I'm no good at first posts, it's been around a year since I've fought, plus I just created this character so I'm probably really bad. ^.^)

I see Bacon and I attack! "Shikai! Unremitting Whim!" After saying the words a key ring starts forming around my left wrist, it is pitch black with maroon writing etched into it which reads Hellish Ascent. Heavenly Descent, the golden words written on a pure white key ring, which has materialized around my right wrist. I then raise my right arm and a pure white key forms around the white key ring, with the gold lettering of the word Chastity. I then shape some of my spiritual energy into the form of a Shamshir with a keyhole on the bottom of the hilt. A white chain forms on the key which allows the key to be detached from the ring, after putting the key into the hilt the shamshir solidifies, losing it's quality of being made of Spiritual energy.

After the word Chastity appears on the blade it then begins radiating a golden light, complimenting it's white hilt. Watching you closely I swing the shamshir towards you and following it's slash is a crescent of air pressure, moving towards you at high speed, threatening to slice through trees and cut you deeply. Lastly one key forms on each ring, the white being Diligence and the black being Gluttony.

Spoiler:
Just to clarify after the key is inserted into a keyhole the object then receives the attributes of that sin or virtue, and while more than one key can be inserted into an object, only one of each key can be present.
This is a shamshir
Also, I was just wondering if you could tell me if I'm doing anything hax or unfair. I was hoping this could be a training session and a fight, but either way thanks for taking the time to fight me, Bacon!
And sorry it took me a while to make this, I had to coach some kids in tennis.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bacon vs. Yoru!

Sorry sorry internet went out Dx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Don't worry about it, oh and no rush because I know you've got calamity.(and my internet does that sometimes, too >.<)
Old 04-13-2012, 12:24 AM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sorry yoru, here goes my counta

Walking aimlessly through a forest in the human world, I scoured the land for any tasty morsels to eat. Though the land seemed to be purged of the vile race ages ago. Their remnants still exist throughout the globe,but the ruins are merely ghostly shells. What a pity, humans smelled bad but their reiatsu tasted ever so sweet when it was wrung from his fleshy bodies. Just as my search seemed to be all for naught, a woman appeared before me with the intent of killing me.

She seemed pretty eager to do so as she released her zanpaktou almost immediately. It was forming directly from spirit energy and taking a physical form as her transformation was completed. I began drawing upon chakra in my palms while splitting each particle of reaitsu as I said, " Too slow". Using sonnido to flash before her I thrusted my left palm to instantly dispell her shockwave using the sheer force of my reaitsu to pulverize the structure of hers. Since I was splitting my reaitsu and removing its almost unseparable bonds, it allowed me to unleashed unparalleled amounts of power in the blink of an eye. Though unrefined the reaitsu in my left hand would not only protect my hand from harm,but it would shatter the structure of her own reaitsu and make the crescent of air pressure dissipate instantly.

Now I was using the momentum I already built up to grasp her zanpaktou while thrusting my right palm toward her stomach. If my attack makes contact, it can easily damage her reiyorki and cause heart failure from the sheer force.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Sorry yoru, here goes my counta

Walking aimlessly through a forest in the human world, I scoured the land for any tasty morsels to eat. Though the land seemed to be purged of the vile race ages ago. Their remnants still exist throughout the globe,but the ruins are merely ghostly shells. What a pity, humans smelled bad but their reiatsu tasted ever so sweet when it was wrung from his fleshy bodies. Just as my search seemed to be all for naught, a woman appeared before me with the intent of killing me.

She seemed pretty eager to do so as she released her zanpaktou almost immediately. It was forming directly from spirit energy and taking a physical form as her transformation was completed. I began drawing upon chakra in my palms while splitting each particle of reaitsu as I said, " Too slow". Using sonnido to flash before her I thrusted my left palm to instantly dispell her shockwave using the sheer force of my reaitsu to pulverize the structure of hers. Since I was splitting my reaitsu and removing its almost unseparable bonds, it allowed me to unleashed unparalleled amounts of power in the blink of an eye. Though unrefined the reaitsu in my left hand would not only protect my hand from harm,but it would shatter the structure of her own reaitsu and make the crescent of air pressure dissipate instantly.

Now I was using the momentum I already built up to grasp her zanpaktou while thrusting my right palm toward her stomach. If my attack makes contact, it can easily damage her reiyorki and cause heart failure from the sheer force.
Oh gosh, I’m really sorry Bacon! >.< I got caught up in my family stuff, school, and my job, and once again I’m sorry! But here goes my counter. (sorry it’s so late!)

I quickly swing my entire body backwards and downwards when you thrust your palm at me, and as I do this I let go of the shamshir, allowing myself to move freely. I land in a back handspring position, with my back barely a few centimeters off of the ground, which should protect me from your attack and the sheer force of it. I then finish the handspring, as the blast shouldn’t last very long, and jump a few feet away from you. As I stand up straight the key falls out of the keyhole on the shamshir’s hilt and both the key and the sword revert back to spiritual energy and glide towards the white key ring, then they are absorbed by it.

I then thrust my left hand downwards and my right hand upwards. As I do I release I release two pieces of my spiritual energy, one is in the shape of a falchion and the other in the shape of a bladed shield. Then the Diligence key goes into the falchion and the Gluttony key goes into the bladed shield; each of them solidify and begin to glow. Soon after the falchions blade begins to vibrate at tremendous speed making it a lot more lethal. Holding the falchion out to my side I flashstep directly to your side, hoping the blade will nearly cut you in half. After the first slash I start to spin around with the blade still at my side in an attempt to obliterate you completely, all the while keeping the gluttony shield up and ready to defend. I then jump away from you while firing a shakkaho at remarkable speeds.

I'm really sorry!