Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 03-24-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City WARNING/ Help?

For anyone who was on the fence about buying this game. Seriously WAIT AND SAVE YOUR MONEY. This game is AWFUL. It should NEVER have been this bad. With that being said... anyone on PS3 want to join up with me and finish this game?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City WARNING/ Help?

lmao!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
SageModeNaruto24
Genin

SageModeNaruto24 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

true about that 60 dollars wasted on this garbage!
SageModeNaruto24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It was pretty fun the first time through, but this game has absolutely no replay value, just like re5

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #5
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Pfft, I think it's a good game. Similar to Gears of War a bit. It's not like the actual other Resident Evil games, because it's made by a different company, plus it's actually non-canon. So the storyline has nothing to do with the original series.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #6
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I ended up getting rid of it. I couldn't play it. I had no friends that picked it up. So it was either I choke through it alone. (Which I wasn't able to do) or find people to play with... (Which when people joined my game they would leave five minutes later). I'll just wait for 6

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #7
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
I ended up getting rid of it. I couldn't play it. I had no friends that picked it up. So it was either I choke through it alone. (Which I wasn't able to do) or find people to play with... (Which when people joined my game they would leave five minutes later). I'll just wait for 6
omg that what kept happening to me. the vs was ok but nothing realy great. i mostly played heroes mode. expanding on heroes mode is what would of made the game great like put a whole bunch of old re characters with memorable weapons. give them all unique skills and areas from the re games and bam u would of had a hit.

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote