Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Uchiha villains

Madara

"I fought with Hashirama and I am the strongest and I lost to Hashirama and I actually truly won against Hashirama and I am leader of Uchiha and I`m the most famous and I am the strongest Shinobi and I am man and I am strong and I can control Kyuubi and I have a master plan and I am and I am ressurrected and I am destined to be super awesome and I am fighting five Kage and..."

The guy is hyped as the strongest Shinobi, however he gets summoned as a Kabuto`s trump card and demonstrates his awesome super unstoppable powers.

"... and I am invincible!!"

Wait for it... ... ... "And I..."

Tobi

"Tobi is a good boy."
"Don`t be so angry, Deidara-Senpai!!"

He then stops being goofy and suddenly we get a character who easily defeats Torune and Fu. Then he has a first serious battle against Konan.
Konan thinks: "Hmmm,... Madara (Tobi, actually) can be intangible for 5 minutes. I guess I`ll make sure to have enough bombs for 10 minutes!!"

Tobi accustomed as he is to such situations, then thinks rationally: "Alrighty, Konan wants to stop me. But she will fail because... Hmmm,... What could it be? Oh, I know it!! She will lose because she underestimates Uchiha,... I mean... She underestimates me. Nah, it doesn`t sound as good. Yes, that`s right. She underestimates nobody!! Finally I nailed it.

What about my battle strategy? I suppose I will win on the account of fact that I wear mask and nobody knows who I am. Wait, if nobody knows who I am and at the same time I am nobody, it is only natural to know who I am: Nobody. Being nobody, is that part of my battle strategy?"

Then he thinks again, even more rationally: "I know. She will try to make a suicide which will only break half of my mask, which I`ll later replace since it`s gotten old and is too conservative. And both my arms, so it`ll be more dramatic. Then she shows 600 billion paper bombs. I am going to look terrified. Hmmm,... 10 minutes of bomb - 5 minutes of intangibility... That is... 5 minutes of some hax Jutsu which will make me survive. I know, I`ll use Izanagi which is even better since I need to waste one eye. I mean, it would be lame to replace healthy Sharingan with a Rinnegan I need so much. If it is wasted, I`ll have a good excuse. Only problem is to use Izanagi, I need one arm. So, I can`t let Konan destroy both. Alright, she`ll destroy only one arm. Although, that was meant for Minato... Who cares?
Oh no!!! Izanagi lasts only one minute... But for loyal Uchiha members, I`m sure there may be some Senju DNA on the market. That way, I could make Izanagi last exactly five minutes!!"

Tobi is a pure win, don`t you agree?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Uchiha villains

lol huh? o.O
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

What did I just read?
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #4
Dunkin
Genin Elite

Dunkin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Dunkin Send a message via Yahoo to Dunkin Send a message via Skype™ to Dunkin

I'm having a hard time following the point of this topic...
Old 05-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #5
aimop95
Apprentice Genin

aimop95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobi is stronger than Madara. There, I said it.

Don't argue cause all I'm going to say is that if you're intangible, you can get away with anything.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:29 AM   #6
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

what the...am I, not supposed to be sober to understand that?
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:22 AM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

What did I just read?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:33 AM   #8
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

I would only understand the meaning of this if I was an analphabet or if I was drunk.

First, he's just effin around with Tobi, joking with him and stuff, he's like telling that Tobi is too OP or something and then he says Tobi's a pure win?

THAT'S A WORSE MINDF*** THAN KISHI'S.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote