Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 262 Discussion

Discuss the latest episode here when it's out!
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sajuuk; 05-10-2012 at 05:05 AM.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 262 Discussion

Awesome episode!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #3
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Fantastic episode. This war is really going to be great.

Does anyone know how many manga chapters this ep covered? I want to try and figure out how quickly they will catch up to the manga.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Agree with you, this episode rocked! I wondered what would happen if Knakuro used sasori against sasori, and that , we'l get to see next time! xD
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #5
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

@The Kazekage

We are grateful you created this thread but please next time wait until episode comes out. You see, just like in town Bookstore, posting discussion thread before episode is out may disappoint or misinform many members.

Otherwise thank you and Great Episode!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #6
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
@The Kazekage

We are grateful you created this thread but please next time wait until episode comes out. You see, just like in town Bookstore, posting discussion thread before episode is out may disappoint or misinform many members.
I just wanted to make sure the thread was there since I know a lot of people don't visit this forum about the time of the release of the next episode, so I just posted it in advanced. It wasn't like days in advance, it was just a few hours. Also, I don't entirely know why you needed to repeat yourself in a new post to complain about the earliness of the thread (which in of itself is insignificant) since I know exactly when to post the thread (I'm away from the computer almost all of the time when the episode is released) having been here for almost the same length of time as you. If you have an issue with a post I make, please contact me via Private Messaging rather than polluting the thread with off-topic posts.
YouTube Channel:

Last edited by Sajuuk; 05-10-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #7
aimop95
Apprentice Genin

aimop95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sneaky Akatsuki.

Making Sai lose his cool like that.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #8
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

Just got will watch

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #9
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

you're Irish!!!!!

vampire or normal form:

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #10
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

How??

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:26 AM   #11
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ok, guys, this is a little off topic!

I felt sorry for Muta... I feel that all the aburame guys die??? Is that right?
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #12
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

LOved this episode! I really liked Omoi's worrying at the beginning. And Sasori and Kankuro's reunion. And Shin and Sai!
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #13
Glass Pineapples
Academy Graduate

Glass Pineapples saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Fantastic episode. This war is really going to be great.

Does anyone know how many manga chapters this ep covered? I want to try and figure out how quickly they will catch up to the manga.
According to Narutopedia's article on the episode, it covered chapters 517 and 518.
Glass Pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

poor muta and the other leaf shinobi
sasori vs. sasori!
and sai is gona lose it

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote