Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Base Itachi vs Kimimaro

Battlefield: Kimimaro vs Naruto, Rock Lee, and Gaara
Starting Distance: 30 Meters
Knowledge: Kimimaro has full knowledge on Itachis abilities, Itachi has none on Kimimaro's
Restrictions: Genjutsu

Who wins?
From NF.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Base Itachi vs Kimimaro

Well, as much as I like him, base Itachi without genjutsu can only use so many techniques, and i'm not sure which can hurt kimimaro. From what we've seen , can't he only use a few fire and water jutsus and maybe some crow- themed jutsus? Taijutsu and shuriken/ kunai attacks aren't going to do much good. Idk, it just looks like a one-sided battle in kimi's favor.
Nixu Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
Towerworld
Genin

Towerworld is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kimimaro gets speed blitzed and his fleshy parts vaporized, leaving some gay ass skeleton behind.
Towerworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

For now I'm just gonna say Bone Forest.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So no sharingan?

Well Itachi can't really hurt kimi sooo...

Sawarabi No Mai... ooooor Itachi tries to blitz him and then uses Larch dance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
Towerworld
Genin

Towerworld is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
So no sharingan?

Well Itachi can't really hurt kimi sooo...

Sawarabi No Mai... ooooor Itachi tries to blitz him and then uses Larch dance.
he still has amaterasu, only genjutsu's restricted and he dodges larch dance.
EDIT: I forgot amaterasu required MS, sorry. But he still wins with the flame meteor thing.

Last edited by Towerworld; 05-09-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Towerworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Base Itachi vs Kimimaro
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #8
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Kimmimaro gets melted?
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

So basically Itachi has nothing but clones and fireballs.

bone forest ftw?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:12 PM   #10
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well there is always that argument that Itachi's Shadow Clone explosion knocking out Kimimaro.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:59 AM   #11
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Shadow Clone explosion didn't harm Kakashi that much, so Kimimaro with his bone armor should be able to withstand it just fine. Also, Kimimaro can always take them out from afar with finger bullets.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #12
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Is kimimaro sick in this? Is itachi sick as well?

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #13
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Kimmimaro wins via finger bullets. Larch dance for defense and attack at the same time, and Bracken Dance if he just wants to kill Itachi fast.

Itachi without Sharingan is pretty much........a generic ninja that can spit fireballs.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #14
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You are underestimating Itachi. He is a battle genius although i think he would lose. He would put up a good fight though

Old 05-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #15
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Shadow Clone explosion didn't harm Kakashi that much, so Kimimaro with his bone armor should be able to withstand it just fine. Also, Kimimaro can always take them out from afar with finger bullets.
I am just throwing things out there.

You be amazed how ardent Itachi's defense team is.

Even if genjutsu is restricted and Kimimato has full knowledge, you could get statements like

"Kunai to the eyeballs" statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Kimmimaro wins via finger bullets. Larch dance for defense and attack at the same time, and Bracken Dance if he just wants to kill Itachi fast.

Itachi without Sharingan is pretty much........a generic ninja that can spit fireballs.
Oh he has sharingan he just has no genjutsu of anykind.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Hmm, I assumed it was Itachi without Sharingan when I read "Base Itachi"

I mean Itachi can use genjutsu without his Sharingan so I thought thats why it was mentioned seperately.

Even with a Sharingan, I don't see Itachi really doing much to someone who could withstand being crushed by an ocean of sand yet still move and attack fluidly even though he was dying of a sickness.....*Itachi kinda did the same, just not to the same extent*

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #17
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ Hmm, I assumed it was Itachi without Sharingan when I read "Base Itachi"

I mean Itachi can use genjutsu without his Sharingan so I thought thats why it was mentioned seperately.

Even with a Sharingan, I don't see Itachi really doing much to someone who could withstand being crushed by an ocean of sand yet still move and attack fluidly even though he was dying of a sickness.....*Itachi kinda did the same, just not to the same extent*
Oh? Well most tend to see Base Itachi with his regular sharingan.

Yes, I cannot see true win for Itachi.

I dare say Itachi loses in this situation almost always not to mention his lack of overall stamina although it is in his MS form that drains it not base.

Does anyone still want to vouch for the "Kunai to the eyeballs" statement?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #18
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

Actually the Creator of the thread never said he did or didnt have sharingan but im 96 percent sure base means without. If he did have it then it would be a closer fight. And 3 tomae does take chakra but the amount is so insignificant cuz he mastered it that he just keeps it on

Last edited by sasori2701; 05-15-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #19
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

The problem is Itachi's lack of genjutsu hinders Itachi's ability to successfully defeat Kimimaro.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #20
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

True. The Sharingan has other functions ( if he has it.) though. If he has it then he can easily read memorize and predict his movements and try to find a counter measure. But if he doesnt... Hmm...