Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 05-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Nba

No one is interested in NBA here ? :O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Nba

not much interest in sports in general here actually

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #3
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I see, but anime has sports too

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 05-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

well sports anime like Slam dunk eyesheild 21 and others don't get mentioned often here either

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Then..

/patiently waits

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 05-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Me! Me! Me!
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #7
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Lakers all day.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Finally, patience is a virtue

@JAFL : What team are you rooting for ?

@leaf777 : Hmm, so now you hate Oklahoma City ?

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 05-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #9
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Miami Heat
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #10
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Miami Heat
Yes, Heat will win. Mine is Heat @ East, Spurs @ West.

What do you think of the East Finals BOS vs MIA ?

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 05-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #11
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I wonder how the season would been different if it started on time

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #12
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Its probably finished today.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 05-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #13
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Lakers fan, but since they're out, I pick San Antonio

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:07 AM   #14
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'll take the Spurs over the Heat in the Finals.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #15
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Go Heat!
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #16
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

heat with king james all the way...

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #17
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

ew .

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #18
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

It's gonna be the Heat Vs. Spurs, and the Spurs will probably stomp them, hard team to beat. Have they even lost yet in the playoffs?

Although Im mostly interested in this Celtics/Heat matchup, bet it goes to 7.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #19
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
It's gonna be the Heat Vs. Spurs, and the Spurs will probably stomp them, hard team to beat. Have they even lost yet in the playoffs?

Although Im mostly interested in this Celtics/Heat matchup, bet it goes to 7.
19 game winning streak, including the regular season.

They've swept every the Nuggets and Clippers. I didn't think they'd sweep the Clippers tbh.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #20
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Thunder

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote