Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 06:06 PM   #181
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Rock Lee Fan I challenge you (with no AR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzim13 View Post
lol good match. i had a pretty good comeback there. i thought you had me with 2 people confused off the bat.
yeah i knew it wouldn't last long so i kept trying to get you confused but it didn't work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Black Belt in Taekwondo
Spoiler:
I Want To Know, Are You Insane Enough To Take The Challenge?
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." ~ Kakashi

Spoiler:
Proud Member of The Village Hidden In The Ocean

Old 07-20-2009, 06:06 PM   #182
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

kazzim13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeppers. oh one piece of advice don't ever put ino in the front row. her dmg for mind confusion doesn't change. she should be your back row supporter for how your playin
Old 07-20-2009, 06:07 PM   #183
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
yeppers. oh one piece of advice don't ever put ino in the front row. her dmg for mind confusion doesn't change. she should be your back row supporter for how your playin
thanks for the advice i forgot she can also heal my team

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." ~ Kakashi

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #184
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

heal and remove status effects. she's got some really good qualities. i like hinata for her healing power. and the way i've got her setup she can do a kill shot too
Old 07-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #185
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

thanks for the advice and the battle i'm going to see if i can improve my team a little

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #186
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

ok i'll be back around alittle later i need to go respond in my ultimate showdown match.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:10 PM   #187
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
heal and remove status effects. she's got some really good qualities. i like hinata for her healing power. and the way i've got her setup she can do a kill shot too
I think i've seen people do that to me before i was surprised to her that strong

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #188
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lee Fan View Post
hey naruke if you wanna play again i'll play you if you want. just lemme know.
Lee if you want to fight now we can i changed my team from last time so the out come might be different.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2009, 07:32 PM   #189
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
ok i'll be back around alittle later i need to go respond in my ultimate showdown match.
If your back I'm ready to take you on again I did a few changes in ninja tags so if you want a rematch tell me if your ready.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #190
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

ok i'll play you again with a different team give me a sec to set it up
Old 07-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #191
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

actually hey naruke let's do a TSC battle so we'd be on even terms. this makes it more of a strategy match
Old 07-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #192
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
ok i'll play you again with a different team give me a sec to set it up
ok tell me when you're ready

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #193
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

ok i've got a real team ready after this one can we do a TSC match?
Old 07-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #194
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
ok i've got a real team ready after this one can we do a TSC match?
yeah i know just the team to pick

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #195
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

ok i'm searchin
Old 07-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #196
phantom9999
Academy Graduate

phantom9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruke, I'd play you if I had my DS, but I am unlikely to get it back before the weekend.

There is a strategy that you can use against the Lee/Tenten combo. Basically, have a fast Lee to switch in Hinata. If you happen to go first, have Hinata do a HLS. A defense team with HLS would usually take 300 +/- dmg from a RTD blast. If your opponent goes first and does RTD on you, then have Hinata do a FSO to restore health to your team. This way you'll be able to survive the Lee/Tenten combo. At this point you're at a slight advantage since your opponent's Tenten is now exposed in the front row, making an easy target.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #197
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

that went quick

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #198
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

let me guess that's close to what you saw with chidori didn't ya?
Old 07-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #199
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

sorry that's my mean team. how about we do the TSC match and i'll give ya another match with my def team?
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #200
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom9999 View Post
Naruke, I'd play you if I had my DS, but I am unlikely to get it back before the weekend.

There is a strategy that you can use against the Lee/Tenten combo. Basically, have a fast Lee to switch in Hinata. If you happen to go first, have Hinata do a HLS. A defense team with HLS would usually take 300 +/- dmg from a RTD blast. If your opponent goes first and does RTD on you, then have Hinata do a FSO to restore health to your team. This way you'll be able to survive the Lee/Tenten combo. At this point you're at a slight advantage since your opponent's Tenten is now exposed in the front row, making an easy target.
Nice i haven't thought of a defence team, thanks for the advice

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Closed Thread