Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #1
VDUB
Freshmen Academy Student

VDUB is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Why do people spam?

I don't understand why. They paid $60 to hit two buttons lol. I was doing ranked matches, about 10, and I only had two good matches. The rest were sasuke or masked man spammers. I tried playing a Hero and he picked Gaara and used Sand Shower the whole game! Its just annoying when your trying to have fun with your friends then someone spams you. I just dont get it.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:36 AM   #2
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why do people spam?

Cuz they suck and cant win any other way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:13 AM   #3
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

They care more about winning at any cost for the sake of some stupid online record than actually enjoying the game.

Or they suck.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:42 AM   #4
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

They're unskilled wimps.. Or atleast cowards who can't handle losing. Pisses me off

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:50 AM   #5
JMLapaxSF
Chunin Exam Proctor

JMLapaxSF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They're just people who wanna boost their ranks. They always piss me off
Old 04-17-2012, 05:54 AM   #6
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

But why do they want to increase rank by spamming. Having a high rank is suppose to show you are very skilled. Spamming isnt skill. So spammers cant be proud of high rank.

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #7
Sasori Red Sand
Apprentice Genin

Sasori Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't get it at all. It makes the game unenjoyable for both people unless their BP is REALLY that important! Scratch that unless WINNING is really that important since most spammers I've encountered have been in outranked matches. Which when I think about it is both sad and funny. Bragging about being a leet Naruto player, doesn't seem like something super brag worthy. I just enjoy the game personally win or lose. Actually I lose more than I win, and usually practice with people better than me, it makes it challenging, and you tend to get better. I mean I really surprised a friend I made on PSN while playing this game yesterday with my improvement with Sasori in the last 2 weeks or so, since he usually clobbers me with Susano'o Sasuke. But spamming? That's so boring.

I mean don't get me wrong the game is really fun, and I'm super surprised that a game based on an anime is so well constructed in terms of gameplay. But of course it's broken in a few area's when it comes to MM spammers, Rasengan Spammers, Chidori Spammers, Guy Dynamic Entry spammers (ughhhh they drive me nuts) and characters outright built for spam like TenTen, Deidara etc... They can be beaten, but it's obvious the spammer gets the advantage.

I purchased the game because I saw some online vids of it like a week after it was released, not to mention I really love the anime. I tend to only play characters I like, or love from the anime too. For example Sasuke seems like a really strong character but I refuse to play as him because he's Sasuke... >.> Not a big Sasuke fan. lol Itachi on the other hand is fun to play, especially since I finally figured out flick moves the other day. Ravens! But then again while I really like say Deidara I don't play him either because his playstyle is boring. I for a while refused to play as Sasori because I saw matches of him in UNJS2 and he seemed really cheap and boring, but then out of curiosity I tried him and found he's actually tough to play as in this at least, and I have read he has been nerfed since UNJ2 not only on this forum but in quite a few other places. He really is fun to play as, he can be a killing machine, but if you slip up and someone knows how to fight him he can get beat down fast. Still he is my favorite Akatsuki member, and I was sad he essentially committed suicide during his fight with Chiyo and Sakura and died so early in the anime.

Then there's ragequitters... I mean? Really? It's an anime fighting game, do you really need to represent your leet skills so much that you have to rob someone of their victory. I had someone rage quit in a Tournament of all things and then call me a f****t because he had no idea how to fight Sasori. Uhhh it's not hard to get up close to Sasori, and put pressure on him. All he did was spam Rasengan, and with Sasori that's really easy to counter.

So yeah I've met some jerks, who are usually spammers, and sore losers, and sore winners but I've also met some really nice folks as well, and I'd say only about 30% of my fights have been with spammers. Most people are good sports. I've also made quite a few PSN friends and practice partners. So I won't complain, so long as there's people to play against who keep the game fun I'll keep playing it.

Last edited by Sasori Red Sand; 04-17-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Sasori Red Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:46 AM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's because you can't win by not spamming?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:51 AM   #9
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

You all just suck............... you just gotta spam better than them lmao.....

*No seriously, I fought a Ten ten user who just got "one" lucky hit on me and ran away the rest of the fight until time ran out.............*much more annoying than spam IMO* lol

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:55 AM   #10
Sasori Red Sand
Apprentice Genin

Sasori Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post

*No seriously, I fought a Ten ten user who just got "one" lucky hit on me and ran away the rest of the fight until time ran out.............*much more annoying than spam IMO* lol
I do not in anyway condone rage quitting, but... Wow, something like this makes it tempting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
It's because you can't win by not spamming?
That's what will eventually happen if more people start spamming, and then everyone is a spammer and I stop playing. Grant you thankfully so far spamming isn't super bad. But if everyone resorts to spamming, I'll just play with people I know, or quit.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #11
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post

Omg ughh i feel you. Somebody got me wit Lee on this. You gotta see one i posted on here about some loser running behind the chair in the uchiha stage
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #12
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You can't blame everyone for spamming, you come across people who spam the living daylight out of you just for the sake of having a record to show off, that they don't care how they win as long as win. Then eventually people get tired of playing the legit way because they will always lose and then begin to realize that there is no point in playing fair and have to resort in spamming back in order to stand a chance. We can't fault everyone, naturally if someone uses masked man against me I fear I will get spammed so I immediately begin to spam them back despite whether they are legit players or not, because I don't want to take the risk.

Despite that I love using combo's and will always try to use them every match, I don't spam unless I'm being spammed. The ones I hate though is when people send you messages saying you spam just because you didn't give them a chance to hit you. So many times I have faced people where I completely combo them and cancel. Then they rage and automatically call it spamming, so now there is combo spamming? Or when you use your grab a couple of times in quick succession it is automatically spamming. I hate those whiny cry babies who turn say everything is spam.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #13
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I fought an MM spammer in a tournament, and as it turned out, he was the host. I was defeating him easily to the point where the guy on the mike started cursing and flaming and started spamming his jutsu like crazy. I still managed to beat him, but at the very last second, he disconnect and the tournament ended because of the host's withdrawal -_-

People these days just can't accept a loss.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #14
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

If it makes them feel good..
They just want to win. -.-
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I fought an MM spammer in a tournament, and as it turned out, he was the host. I was defeating him easily to the point where the guy on the mike started cursing and flaming and started spamming his jutsu like crazy. I still managed to beat him, but at the very last second, he disconnect and the tournament ended because of the host's withdrawal -_-

People these days just can't accept a loss.
Thats when you message him.

Say something along the lines of....
"U mad?" or "y u mad doe". Or my personal favorite "LMAO THATS WHY YOU DON'T SPAM AGAINST GOOD PLAYERS. butyumadoe?"

Old 04-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I find it funny how in CoD or something, rage-quitting is accepted, and in a game like this, raging isn't.
Easy fix: Make leaving games count to your losses.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #17
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^But CC2 is too dumb to do that. -_-

I don't mind rage quitting as long as the person who stayed gets the win.

I rage quit in CoD all the time. Only when my team is full of no prestige kids that sprint into the middle of the map without thinking xD Or there are too many campers, tryhards, spawn trappers/killers, etc

Ooooh gotta love the randoms in that game

Old 04-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #18
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I spam sometimes....only when I'm not in a good mood or if there df's are higher than 2.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:19 PM   #19
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Rage quitting in CoD at least doesn't disconnect everyone from the session, unless he's the host. Dx

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #20
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Rage quitting in CoD at least doesn't disconnect everyone from the session, unless he's the host. Dx
Host migration.

And they spam cause it's an easy way to assure your victory.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote