Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-30-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
Master Splinter
Academy Graduate

Master Splinter has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Where were the police when the Nine-tail's attacked the village ?

Wehre wree tehy ?

the Uchiha's wree nowhree to be seen ?

And tehy nveer led any cuonter atatck ?

Strnage...

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.

Last edited by Master Splinter; 03-30-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #2
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Where were the police when the Nine-tail's attacked the village ?

I think the Uchiha clan had been massacred??
im not too sure
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Seriously...spell check. The Uchiha had not yet been massacred when the 9tails attacked the village. They were definitely MIA and have yet to be revealed of their
whereabouts at the time. Thus adding to the conspiracy
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

they werent killed yet
sasuke was still a baby at that time

they were also probably fighting the ninetails

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #5
MilwaukeegHost
Freshmen Academy Student

MilwaukeegHost is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
Wehre wree tehy ?

the Uchiha's wree nowhree to be seen ?

And tehy nveer led any cuonter atatck ?

Strnage...

They were probably working with Tobi. They all left the village when the village was attacked. I wrote a thread about this on another site but I might post it here too.

-gHost Senju K.u.s.h. Sage Mode
MilwaukeegHost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
Zabuza345
Chunin

Zabuza345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
They were probably working with Tobi. They all left the village when the village was attacked. I wrote a thread about this on another site but I might post it here too.

-gHost Senju K.u.s.h. Sage Mode
As far as I know there is no solid evidence they left the village, on the other hand there's not solid evidence they were there. But, during Tobi's confession to sasuke (after Itachi's death) Tobi states the Uchiha were blameless in the attack. Though he calls it a "Natural Disaster" in that chapter, even though it was revealed later to be Tobi - the Uchiha were still revealed to have nothing "solid" to do with it, seeing as only those at the top level of the Leaf knew of Kushina's whereabouts during the birth.

So this would be, The 4th Hokage, the top leaf elders (which does not include an Uchiha), Biwako and her aid and the 3rd Hokage + his anbu guard. That was it, as far as I remember.
Zabuza345 is offline   Reply With Quote