Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #201
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 44: 43 really sucked.

of course it did

That alone is reason enough to perm ban Eagles before he even makes his first post as a dupe

he is an animal and a scumbag and forfeits the right to any human decency

in fact screw that...I will turn a blind eye to any abuse heaped on him by the BG memberbase..if I cannot ban a pedophile I'll allow him to be lynched off this section
Old 05-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #202
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, a true pedophile is only interested in those younger than 12.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #203
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I suppose that is true all the same
Old 05-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #204
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I am guessing then that our dear Kazekage..has chosen to wisely heed my advice and thus is silent when he was before so vocal?

Kreegah!!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #205
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

My God, Immortal Watch Dog, what a speech.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #206
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So now that the civility speech is out of the way and the stage has been set we can all shut up now and move on with our day, right?

And IWD I'm just pointing this out, and you're my buddy, but if the BG rules say we don't have to be civil, which I agree with for this section, and the BG convo is an outlet for users to vent their frustrations, why should TK be barred of that very right?

Anyway, this bickering has gone on too long. IWD I wasn't going to openly disagree with you because we're partners but that definitely needed saying.

Any further discussion of this will be done in the council area. Affairs like this are gonna be dealt with in a private way. Staff duking it out in public is no good.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #207
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

And IWD I'm just pointing this out, and you're my buddy, but if the BG rules say we don't have to be civil, which I agree with for this section, and the BG convo is an outlet for users to vent their frustrations, why should TK be barred of that very right?
you realize that isn't even remotely what he was doing right? That this was very much an attempt to use his position to bully one of our members into silence and then he started dictating policy contrary to what is the norm here..and that absolutely will not be tolerated

if he really was just mouthing off at COP for his attitude I'd have done nothing but eat popcorn

Quote:
]
Anyway, this bickering has gone on too long. IWD I wasn't going to openly disagree with you because we're partners but that definitely needed saying.

on the contrary I trust you and your judgment and I don't consider it embarrassing or a problem that you gave me your input in a public manner at all..I want there to be communication between us and I want our members to see that there is

Quote:
]
Any further discussion of this will be done in the council area. Affairs like this are gonna be dealt with in a private way. Staff duking it out in public is no good.
no there will be no back alley courtesy when someone bullies the BG..I will not hide in the council where the members cannot see it

if you do something this bad you absolutely deserve to be shamed in public before your peers and your subordinates and if that means you lose respect in your own session then so be it.. your actions caused that

This is transparency: I would have gladly given him the courtesy of a private dressing down..if he didn't bully one of our members..defend someone so despicable as a damn potential pedophile and multi time sock puppeting troll against the members and in a threatening bullying manner

I'm sorry but I feel its my ethical obligation to make sure its very clear to everyone that, that will not be tolerated here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
My God, Immortal Watch Dog, what a speech.
oh I have my moments

oh and Captain Luffy I see you lurking..you do not have the right to have an opinion..you do not have the right to defend yourself..you are a sock puppet and a liar and if you so much as make a post in this thread,..I will perm ban your current account and considering who you are..I highly doubt any one will reverse that

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 05-16-2012 at 09:04 PM.