Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #181
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: BG Convo 44: 43 really sucked.

I reported him to Scyther, who will ban me for picking on Eagle, his totally innocent friend who's done nothing wrong.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:51 AM   #182
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Eagle's back in Viz. He's using the name Captain Luffy this time around.
Considering that you are not even a staff member here on this forum, I'm not entirely sure why you are making random assumptions like this.

Quote:
Haha. Eagle's rampant abuse of power continues. Because I ratted him out he banned me from the chatbox in KD. Scyther, of course, is doing nothing about it.
Quote:
I reported him to Scyther, who will ban me for picking on Eagle, his totally innocent friend who's done nothing wrong.
Bringing the problems of another forum to this site is not a good idea.
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #183
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

o...kazekage is here

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #184
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

@shika/woo/zig - Actually I had a recent encounter with TU and he wasn't a pain at all.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:59 AM   #185
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am sure some days Hitler was pleasant too.

But I was talking about J-sun anyway.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:01 AM   #186
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
Considering that you are not even a staff member here on this forum, I'm not entirely sure why you are making random assumptions like this.
Not sure what not being staff has to do anything...

And it's not an assumption, as you are well aware. You have a history of supporting Eagle, so it's no surprise you're covering for him.

The actual reason for my telling his new identity was that he expected me to. I wouldn't have otherwise, but he said I would and I do so hate to disappoint.

Quote:
Bringing the problems of another forum to this site is not a good idea.
Bringing problems schminging schmoblems. I am merely sharing humorous anecdotes with my acquaintances. I can see how you might try and blow that out of proportion, owing to the inexplicable dislike you have of me, but I assure you that nothing could be further from the truth.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #187
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey, NarutoUchiha/Yanks/Eagle/Giants/Captain Luffy you ever waste my time with another reported post, and I will shove a hot metal rod up your ass.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:10 AM   #188
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not sure what not being staff has to do anything...
Because only staff can see if it's a dupe or not via IP addresses.

Quote:
And it's not an assumption, as you are well aware. You have a history of supporting Eagle, so it's no surprise you're covering for him.
This was totally unnecessary and I see this as plain rudeness. I do not support any staff, nor cover for them so please don't spread such lies around a forum when you have absolutely no proof at all.

Quote:
Bringing problems schminging schmoblems. I am merely sharing humorous anecdotes with my acquaintances. I can see how you might try and blow that out of proportion, owing to the inexplicable dislike you have of me, but I assure you that nothing could be further from the truth.
What happens on KD stays there. The people of this forum don't need to know nor care about what happens on some other forum. I also don't blow anything out of proportion, nor have any hate for you.

Let's just stop attacking people though on other communities. Bringing the problems of KD here is going to make you look as though as if you are just asking for trouble and make you look as if you have some personal problems with how the staff on some random internet forum perform their moderational duties.

I will also not respond further in this thread, if you wish to continue this you should PM me and not publically bash me on the forums.
YouTube Channel:
Old 05-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #189
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cult keep relaying the stories, they go good with a nice glass of scotch.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #190
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

It seems that not everyone agrees with you TKK
Old 05-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #191
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Eagle made a new account here?
Why does he insist on joining a forum that doesin't want him? lmao.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #192
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^he just wanted to participate in the trivia

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #193
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The why did he read this thread and report a post?

Old 05-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #194
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

who?..

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #195
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Eagle I imagine. Probly he was butthurt that I revealed his identity so he reported me.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:13 PM   #196
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

o ya..that's right

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #197
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol CL nice bogus report.
Try not to interact with Cult, problem solved.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #198
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Hey, NarutoUchiha/Yanks/Eagle/Giants/Captain Luffy you ever waste my time with another reported post, and I will shove a hot metal rod up your ass.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Wrong person dude you mean heroeking.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 05-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #199
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
then you should raise a legal shitstorm for him allowing a pedo around

Quote:
Well see because Cult happens to be like a few of us here seasoned verses debater who can spot a dupe by posting style alone, because Eagles is everything he is being accused of and Captain Luffy really is his dupe..I know this for a fact it was painfully obvious to me the moment he reported a post giving his alternate flak that alone is proof enough for me.

Now I am going to make a suggestion..stay in the advice section do not enter here to moderate my debaters in TBC's yard.. they know more than you do then you will ever know about how to spot a pathetic pedophile and a liar and a dupe

Now do not come in here and give my people grief on a white horse without any idea of what is going on again..Do I make myself clear?

The Battlegrounds keeps its own..we moderate our own and we police our own dumbasses so none of us need a stern lecture from an advice columnist on how to spot an obvious dupe

Quote:
He's all but admitted that he's a pedophile, so I can't imagine getting laid would solve his problems.
I want you to post screen caps of this so confession so I can take it to the higher ups and have him dealt with in the most permanent manner possible

seriously..if this is the case than he is a sub human animal as far as I;'m concerned

Quote:
Because only staff can see if it's a dupe or not via IP addresses.
irrelevant any one who has been debating online for a long time can sniff out a dupe

Quote:
]This was totally unnecessary and I see this as plain rudeness. I do not support any staff, nor cover for them so please don't spread such lies around a forum when you have absolutely no proof at all.
read the civility rules that govern the battleground..he is not obligated to be polite to you..you are obligated to earn the right to be treated with PBS style civility

and considering you just walked into our section and started lecturing our debaters as if you have any right to do makes you seem petty and abusive as if you are scrambling to cover for one of your confederates

Quote:
What happens on KD stays there. The people of this forum don't need to know nor care about what happens on some other forum. I also don't blow anything out of proportion, nor have any hate for you.
You have absolutely no authority to make such a demand of our debaters and if you do so again I will infract you for trolling in this section

Quote:
Let's just stop attacking people though on other communities. Bringing the problems of KD here is going to make you look as though as if you are just asking for trouble and make you look as if you have some personal problems with how the staff on some random internet forum perform their moderational duties.
and as far as I'm concerned our people have the right to complain about whatever the hell they please and until TBC comes in here and tells me other wise..all I see is you abusing your powers and harassing my debaters in a manner that honestly makes you look like COP is absolutely right about you

Quote:
I will also not respond further in this thread, if you wish to continue this you should PM me and not publically bash me on the forums.
You will cease any and all moderation of posters in our yard or I will run you out of here and hold nothing back and make a public spectacle of you while doing it

are we clear?

I have absolutely no issue with the other staff members I have a very positive working relationship with even the admins and quasies I vehemently have disagreed with in the past..you need only ask Ashen that we went from being very antagonistic to him being a surrogate mentor to me however I will absolutely not tolerate another mod riding into this house acting like he has some kind of divine right to punish the debaters here..and then lecture them on manners

you will not throw your weight around here and they will continue to use the convo thread as a safe outlet for their frustration against your friend Eagle or whoever..as long as the BGs remain open..and I will defend their right to vent against anyone..anyone who dares infringe on that

Be they fellow mod..or a sock puppet of a known troll...are we understood?

there are ways and then there are ways..you just done gone and did this the wrong way
Old 05-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #200
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I want you to post screen caps of this so confession so I can take it to the higher ups and have him dealt with in the most permanent manner possible
Alas it is not to be. It was in the chatbox which deletes its records every 24 hours to save space.

It was a couple of months back, before Scyther went insane. I was protesting the inclusion of an 18+ forum, reasoning that it would inevitably include porn starring characters from such serieseseses as Naruto, 90% of the characters in which are severely under-aged (Naruto himself started the series at age 12 and is now 15).

Eagle indicated he had no problem with such artwork, and claimed the only reason I didn't want an 18+ forum is because I wasn't old enough to access it (which in itself is lulzy because I'm older than he is).

Scyther put it to a vote and intelligence prevailed. So no 18+ forum. :P