Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 04-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Boycott Dragon Ball Z for Kinect!!

DBZ fans, I say it's time we put an end to NAMCO Bandai's . They screwed us over with Ultimate Tenkaichi, and now they're making a Kinect game. I just saw the trailer and I'm absolutely stunned at how they could even showcase such garbage. It's sentimental rubbish. It looks like Ultimate Tenkaichi for Kinect. To top it all off, it's in FIRST PERSON. They can't even pronounce Super Saiyan correctly. I'm just baffled by this. I hope this turns out to be a complete debacle. Everyone, do NOT buy this game when it releases. Let's hope that their sales go down the drain, that way they stop making shitty DBZ games and actually make good ones like Budokai 3 or the Tenkaichi series. Discuss!!!!

If you have not seen the trailer, here's the link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MinatoXNaruto; 04-18-2012 at 12:35 PM.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777
Default Re: Boycott Dragon Ball Z for Kinect!!

That's one of the Most amazinggayest things I've ever seen.

Will they be including flight mechanisms? Will we be getting our own scouters included with the game? Pehaps we'll have to search around our houses for dragon balls using AR.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I want to be a super scion,but lol that game looks pathetic. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Seriously? SUPER SCION?

Respect points -1000

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:52 AM   #5
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The worst thing is that this game is basically ultimate tenkaichi with kinect controls...90% of the visuals are exactly the same...

Nice try namco but i think i'll wait for next year's dragonball game...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:20 AM   #6
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
The worst thing is that this game is basically ultimate tenkaichi with kinect controls...90% of the visuals are exactly the same...

Nice try namco but i think i'll wait for next year's dragonball game...
And that's the problem.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
And that's the problem.
Let's hope they realise their mistake and make a decent game...
Old 04-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #8
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Everyone was looking forward to Ultimate Tenkaichi and it pretty much sucked.Everyone seems to think this is gonna suck so I think it might not be that bad.Not that I'll play anyway as I don't care for Kinect.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Seriously? SUPER SCION?

Respect points -1000
Well, At least it's closer to the original Japanese pronunciation than "saying"

But yeah, Looks like it sucks

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #10
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memitim View Post
Well, At least it's closer to the original Japanese pronunciation than "saying"

But yeah, Looks like it sucks
Actually it's ''Sayajin'' in Japanese...
Old 04-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #11
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
Actually it's ''Sayajin'' in Japanese...
I'd say "Cyan" is closer to ''Sayajin'' than "saying"

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote