Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #61
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Quote:
1.) No factual evidence, oh so my points about Zero Tails Naruto catching Haku, the feats of genin Sasuke's fire vs. Mei's lava and Sasori's flamethrower all of those things weren't points in my favor, just stop.
It's funny how you can compare something you've never felt.
As a matter of fact, many things factor into durability of rocks.

Don't you think the dexterity, durability, tensity, etc would be different in granite than sedimentary rock? Unless you can identify the type of rock in Naruto, and narrow it down to whatever Sasori melted, your point is null.

By the way, Sasori is irrelevant in this debate.

Quote:
2.) Databooks weren't the "base" of my argument they were supplementary, I formed an argument and added on information.
So your only counter to my paragraph is this? That it isn't the base? Bravo.

Quote:
3.) Hokage isn't based on pure strength it's based on the best fit for leader of the village. I've explained in plenty posts why Tsunade was the best suited to become Hokage in part 1 behind Jiraiya. First of all the village wasn't in a time of war they needed to rebuild. As soon as Tsunade arrived she healed Kakashi, Sasuke, and Lee those are things no other shinobi could do. She instantly made the village a better place. Tsunade also has more experience than all the other shinobi in the village. Tsunade is extremely intelligent. Besides all the things I just mentioned she is strong the only people in the village she would probably lose to were Danzo and Gai, I doubt Part 1 Kakashi would be able to beat her due to his lack of MS and stamina.
Please do reference to the following:

How Tsunade made the village better, and who stated it.
How Tsunade is intelligent.
How Tsunade is a good leader.

Failure to cite this = point in case.
And don't say that being Hokage isn't about being the strongest person in the village, because it is.

Tell me who was stronger than Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi, and Minato.
Now tell me who is stronger than Tsunade.

Once again, point in case.

Quote:
4.) I was just using the databook to add to my point that Haku was only genin level and Kishi understood this. I don't have to automatically assume everything Kishi says is pure gold, especially if one of those things would completely destroy any sort of character scaling in the show. If you accept Haku is light speed than you must accept 0 tails Naruto is also faster than light speed and Sasuke's sharingan can keep up with this speed and his fire techniques are also that fast. That would mean that genin Lee with his weights on his faster than light since Sasuke couldn't see him, and so is Kimimaro which would mean part 1 Gaara's sand is also faster than light since it caught CS2 Kimimaro and so on...I don't have to accept a premise if it renders every other aspect of the manga illogical.
Are you trying to dodge my point or do you not understand it? Because this is precisely what I was saying before. You are using things from the databook, yet you right here, in your own words, verbatim, are claiming that "Not everything Kishi says is pure gold."

Please do elaborate on how this helps you at all.
Once again, all I see is inconsistency.

Either way, you're slandering the nature of debating by referencing to something, yet claiming that it is also wrong. Please tell me how this makes a sliver of sense, I just don't understand what point you're trying to make to me.

Quote:
5.) LOL Haku is as fast as genin Sasuke without the mirrors do you want to see how low that puts him on the totem pole, that's not some amazing feat my friend...
Yes, it is compared to what you have provided.
As a matter of fact, your argument was filled with wank, which you apparently have an issue with from what I've read previously in your posts.

I implore you to give me feats that put Mei above Sasuke in speed.
Page and chapter.

Quote:
6.) You can melt flesh off bone with your stove, that's strange since it takes a long period of cremation at heats higher than your stove can reach to accomplish that feat, and Sasuke after hitting Naruto directly in the face with his fire only left Naruto with a few burns. Haku said his ice couldn't be melted with fire of "that level" which was referring to genin Sasuke's weak attacks not powerful KKG like lava release which also have chakra flowing through them and earth element to make it stronger and like I said earlier can melt flesh from bone.
You don't believe me?

Here. Turn on your mother's stove.
Put your hand on it.
Hold.

Remove it in minutes, and see that your skin has melted onto the stove and it has been removed from your hand.
Assuming you followed the steps correctly, you should experience two things:

Seeing your skin has been removed.
Being in immense pain.

It's a cartoon, it's inconsistent. Believe it.

Quote:
Apparently he does debate this way considering his response to mine was exactly like Cult's are.
As a matter of fact, I do not debate like this.
Only to people like you who claim wank this and wank that, when they, themselves have been doing it on a frequent basis.

"Just stop."

Quote:
@Shika It wasn't a bad post, already explained to you why. Never brought up your intelligence because I like letting you make a fool of yourself, it makes it even more humorous when you try to call me stupid. I already answered all the things you "called me out" on in my last post. I accused you of being an alt because you were debating like the alt I accused you of being and I went on to list the qualities you two shared in a previous post. Try reading my posts and putting that brain of yours to work so you can understand them.
So now not only are you stupid, you are claiming that I am making a fool out of myself, when one of my peers has just explained to you that I normally never debate like this, and that you are wrong. Need I say more?

I suggest that you spruce up on your comprehension as well, since I never called into question my intellect, since I know I'm a being of pure genius. I believe that was another statement that you made that isn't supported by facts.

Hmm, have you heard the saying "two peas in a pod?" Yeah, look it up.

And yes, I am an alt. With over 20k posts, I am an alt. You got me good. I can't stand living like this anymore. I am a liar and I know it.

Observation, intelligence, and comprehension skills are lacking. Wow, you're sharp.

Quote:
Shika out of the BGs is extra chill lol
Correct.

Quote:
Cult and Shikamaru debate way differently, I see no similarities between them at all.

Big difference between the 2..........Cult never admits he wrong because he thinks he's always right.

Shikamaru on the other hand actually admits when he's wrong, well that or he never responds. *Looks back at old threads*
I just get lazy and don't respond. But when I'm wrong I do admit it.
Although I do see some resemblance in Cult and I.

There's always a hint of sarcasm and cynicism whenever we talk to people we dislike.

Quote:
Immediately begins with this broad generalization about ALL my posts. I've never debated this guy once so I don't know why he would speak with such certainty unless he'd debated me before. This is similar to the way Cult spoke in the forum about Shikamaru vs. Neji if you want to see the argument there where I received an infraction just take a look at the thread.
Try to wrap your head around this:

Just because people aren't posting doesn't mean that they're not reading your posts.
It's kind of what a mod does.

Quote:
Making huge assumptions and faulty premises with no basis is a horrendous method of arguing. I already addressed why these things were wrong in my last post but this is why I thought he was Cult again because of the terrible logic here.
Yes, terrible logic.
Let me enlighten you, for the third time now:

You used the databook.
You then said it's not gold.

Choose. You're inconsistent. Put in simple terms this time.

Ahh, and yes, may I point you to this incredible example of perfect logic and debating? I wish we were all as amazing as this. Get ready for it. Really good debating. Hold on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
It's amazing, normally trolls aren't this stupid, you must be a rare breed, oh well I hope you starve to death. I didn't misinterpret anything you're the idiot who tried to prove me wrong with incorrect information, I'm sorry your teacher didn't tell you how to read correctly. Nice job with your argument you Neji fanboy I have no problem owning you again just pick a thread of course you'll result to your weak opinions with no evidence again and other members will be able to come on a page and see what an obtuse, ignorant, attention you are. "Good'ay ya li'l wanker"
^THAT is good debating.
Check yoself! You're in no position to criticize my arguing considering you lost your and raged at Cult. Don't treat my friends like .
Quote:
I didn't know wank was such a common word, apparently it is but since the only person I'd seen use it before was Cult again I made a bad assumption. Oh yeah I also ripped this bad logic to pieces in my last post.
Your rep is red.
Obviously people don't agree with you, and/or think you're an idiot.
Oh wait, that was me.

And you didn't rip logic to pieces dude.
You talk more about posts than you actually do debating. I bet you're too busy with your head up your ass to read this entire post.

Quote:
I never even talked to this kid before yet he was trolling me, that seems like someone who already disliked me, once again leading me to the conclusion that this was Cult.

BUT In retrospect the name Shikamaru should've given it away since Cult has the annoying habit of flexing is third grade brain to insult that character with the name "Suckamaru." That was the dead give away along with the Rep power but since I haven't been on this site for long I didn't know to look at that.
Go cry some more.
I am within BG rules when calling you an idiot.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 04-23-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:54 PM   #62
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Suckamaru is an awesome name. Someone's jelly.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #63
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^hahaha I like sucknade better.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #64
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Idk man I like Suckra too ._.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
Old 04-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #65
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I was just gonna say that.
Anywho, maybe I should make a thread about this.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #66
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

YOLOLOLOL Dooo eeet.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
Old 04-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #67
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Alright we should stop spamming here. Check the BG HQ Convo thread.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #68
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
It's funny how you can compare something you've never felt.
As a matter of fact, many things factor into durability of rocks.

Don't you think the dexterity, durability, tensity, etc would be different in granite than sedimentary rock? Unless you can identify the type of rock in Naruto, and narrow it down to whatever Sasori melted, your point is null.

By the way, Sasori is irrelevant in this debate.

So your only counter to my paragraph is this? That it isn't the base? Bravo.

Please do reference to the following:

How Tsunade made the village better, and who stated it.
How Tsunade is intelligent.
How Tsunade is a good leader.

Failure to cite this = point in case.
And don't say that being Hokage isn't about being the strongest person in the village, because it is.

Tell me who was stronger than Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi, and Minato.
Now tell me who is stronger than Tsunade.

Once again, point in case.

Are you trying to dodge my point or do you not understand it? Because this is precisely what I was saying before. You are using things from the databook, yet you right here, in your own words, verbatim, are claiming that "Not everything Kishi says is pure gold."

Please do elaborate on how this helps you at all.
Once again, all I see is inconsistency.

Either way, you're slandering the nature of debating by referencing to something, yet claiming that it is also wrong. Please tell me how this makes a sliver of sense, I just don't understand what point you're trying to make to me.

Yes, it is compared to what you have provided.
As a matter of fact, your argument was filled with wank, which you apparently have an issue with from what I've read previously in your posts.

I implore you to give me feats that put Mei above Sasuke in speed.
Page and chapter.

You don't believe me?

Here. Turn on your mother's stove.
Put your hand on it.
Hold.

Remove it in minutes, and see that your skin has melted onto the stove and it has been removed from your hand.
Assuming you followed the steps correctly, you should experience two things:

Seeing your skin has been removed.
Being in immense pain.

It's a cartoon, it's inconsistent. Believe it.

As a matter of fact, I do not debate like this.
Only to people like you who claim wank this and wank that, when they, themselves have been doing it on a frequent basis.

"Just stop."

So now not only are you stupid, you are claiming that I am making a fool out of myself, when one of my peers has just explained to you that I normally never debate like this, and that you are wrong. Need I say more?

I suggest that you spruce up on your comprehension as well, since I never called into question my intellect, since I know I'm a being of pure genius. I believe that was another statement that you made that isn't supported by facts.

Hmm, have you heard the saying "two peas in a pod?" Yeah, look it up.

And yes, I am an alt. With over 20k posts, I am an alt. You got me good. I can't stand living like this anymore. I am a liar and I know it.

Observation, intelligence, and comprehension skills are lacking. Wow, you're sharp.

Correct.

I just get lazy and don't respond. But when I'm wrong I do admit it.
Although I do see some resemblance in Cult and I.

There's always a hint of sarcasm and cynicism whenever we talk to people we dislike.

Try to wrap your head around this:

Just because people aren't posting doesn't mean that they're not reading your posts.
It's kind of what a mod does.

Yes, terrible logic.
Let me enlighten you, for the third time now:

You used the databook.
You then said it's not gold.

Choose. You're inconsistent. Put in simple terms this time.

Your rep is red.
Obviously people don't agree with you, and/or think you're an idiot.
Oh wait, that was me.

And you didn't rip logic to pieces dude.
You talk more about posts than you actually do debating. I bet you're too busy with your head up your ass to read this entire post.

Go cry some more.
I am within BG rules when calling you an idiot.
Can you read? No seriously I feel like information hits your retinas and just doesn't flow through the optic nerve. Some of your points I blatantly addressed and you just ignored them...

1.) I explained how she made the village a better place sigh, she healed Sasuke, Kakashi, and Lee as soon as she got there, something other ninjas wouldn't have been capable of. After that she performed another feat only she is capable of by protecting the villagers from Pain's ST. She actually stood up to the elders and kept eyes on Danzo. On top of that she didn't try to smother Naruto but gave him tough missions so that he could grow, and gave him deadlines forcing him to train even harder, that is how she made the village a better place, it's kind of obvious to anyone who reads the manga.

How is Tsunade intelligent? Did you seriously just ask me this? She basically founded the field of medical ninjutsu, Orochimaru came to her asking for help because he couldn't figure something out. Kabuto admired her ability. Those are two of the greatest geniuses in the show right there. She performs surgeries and saves lives at a moment's notice. She reformed Team Kakashi. Just her mystical palm technique alone is an A rank ninjutsu.

Correlation does not imply causation, being strong isn't the only requirement it's just one of them. All the people you mentioned were smart, wise leaders too. If it was truly based on pure strength than in part 1 Gai would've become Hokage since he was the strongest in the village behind Jiraiya, but he is not intelligent or experienced enough to handle that position. That's why Shikaku, who's not even S ranked, was being considered.

2.) Sigh. I cited the databooks to show the Kishi realized the error of his ways and scaled Haku down to genin level. Once again it was SUPPLEMENTARY (big word, look it up) if you want you can erase the databook from my argument it will work just as well.

3.) I don't care if you don't normally debate like this (and nowhere did your peer say you were right, seems like someone wanks himself a little too much). You did debate like this and were wrong.

4.) You don't understand how you can reference part of a reliable source but then refute a ridiculous part, well my friend you must have a hard time reading any sort of scholarly text because that is what scientists, poets, and philosophers do all the time. Just because people accept and cite Kant's writings on moral philosophy as brilliant doesn't mean they automatically assume his racist ideologies are correct .

I know it may be hard for you to not view something as rigidly black and white but you can think about it, I know you can . Analyze the authors intentions and compare it to the manga it's not that hard to do. The "faster than light" statement was Kishi's artistic license making Haku seem like a dangerous enemy, it was just a hyperbole, he was exaggerating when describing the technique. The databook on the other hand isn't meant to be anything other than a statistical scaling of power levels, even if it is debatable the fact that Haku is in the low 20's is indicative that he is genin level.

Let me enlighten you:
I used the databook
I interpreted it based on common sense
Everything in a book you cite does not have to be gold.
Accept data on a case by case basis.

5.) Skin removal and serious burns are not the same things as removing flesh (which includes muscles and nerves) from bone, but once again you said it's a manga so I won't interpret it that literally.

6.) Look Idgaf if you are a mod, you're a condescending, self righteous, pseudointellectual . Get your head out of your own ass and stop thinking because you have some "rep power" your word means jackshit. The reason my rep power is 0 is because a.) I just got onto this site because I was originally on a forum on a real site that viz media always bitches about and b.) because I got an infraction for feeding trolls like you who start off insulting my intelligence when if they were to know my academic achievements would probably say I'm just lying over the internet to soother their own ego.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #69
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

To be fair, shika.
You may be within the rules while calling him an idiot.
Doesn't mean you should. Gotta represent.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #70
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Okay, since I don't have the time to respond to you fully, because of my life, I'll put it in simple terms for you.

Quote:
Can you read? No seriously I feel like information hits your retinas and just doesn't flow through the optic nerve. Some of your points I blatantly addressed and you just ignored them...
No, I cannot read.

Quote:
1.) I explained how she made the village a better place sigh, she healed Sasuke, Kakashi, and Lee as soon as she got there, something other ninjas wouldn't have been capable of. After that she performed another feat only she is capable of by protecting the villagers from Pain's ST. She actually stood up to the elders and kept eyes on Danzo. On top of that she didn't try to smother Naruto but gave him tough missions so that he could grow, and gave him deadlines forcing him to train even harder, that is how she made the village a better place, it's kind of obvious to anyone who reads the manga.
Please let me know how Tsunade is a good leader or intelligent.

Quote:
2.) Sigh. I cited the databooks to show the Kishi realized the error of his ways and scaled Haku down to genin level. Once again it was SUPPLEMENTARY (big word, look it up) if you want you can erase the databook from my argument it will work just as well.
No, I'm fine laughing at the stupidity of you trying to remove idiocy from your post.

Quote:
3.) I don't care if you don't normally debate like this (and nowhere did your peer say you were right, seems like someone wanks himself a little too much). You did debate like this and were wrong.
Oh, but you do care, because your relentless bitching about it.

Quote:
4.) You don't understand how you can reference part of a reliable source but then refute a ridiculous part, well my friend you must have a hard time reading any sort of scholarly text because that is what scientists, poets, and philosophers do all the time. Just because people accept and cite Kant's writings on moral philosophy as brilliant doesn't mean they automatically assume his racist ideologies are correct .
This is Naruto, not philosophy.

Quote:
I know it may be hard for you to not view something as rigidly black and white but you can think about it, I know you can . Analyze the authors intentions and compare it to the manga it's not that hard to do. The "faster than light" statement was Kishi's artistic license making Haku seem like a dangerous enemy, it was just a hyperbole, he was exaggerating when describing the technique. The databook on the other hand isn't meant to be anything other than a statistical scaling of power levels, even if it is debatable the fact that Haku is in the low 20's is indicative that he is genin level.
You don't know what Kishi intended, we've already established that you're not a psychic.

Quote:
5.) Skin removal and serious burns are not the same things as removing flesh (which includes muscles and nerves) from bone, but once again you said it's a manga so I won't interpret it that literally.
You didn't follow the steps, therefore you cannot understand the concept. Try again.

Quote:
6.) Look Idgaf if you are a mod, you're a condescending, self righteous, pseudointellectual . Get your head out of your own ass and stop thinking because you have some "rep power" your word means jackshit. The reason my rep power is 0 is because a.) I just got onto this site because I was originally on a forum on a real site that viz media always bitches about and b.) because I got an infraction for feeding trolls like you who start off insulting my intelligence when if they were to know my academic achievements would probably say I'm just lying over the internet to soother their own ego.
I pity you.
You rage over posts because people are smarter than you are and you're sexually frustrated. You get angry about someone over the internet who condescends to you, rightfully so. I pity you because you take yourself so seriously.

That or you hold yourself in such high regards that you really are so deluded to think anything said here matters and it actually offends you. Either way, I pity you, nevertheless. Get over it.

And yes, I will say you're lying about your education, because educated people are likely doing some more with their careers.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #71
Roy
Apprentice Genin

Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Okay, since I don't have the time to respond to you fully, because of my life, I'll put it in simple terms for you.

No, I cannot read.

No, I'm fine laughing at the stupidity of you trying to remove idiocy from your post.

You don't know what Kishi intended, we've already established that you're not a psychic.

You didn't follow the steps, therefore you cannot understand the concept. Try again.

I pity you.
You rage over posts because people are smarter than you are and you're sexually frustrated. You get angry about someone over the internet who condescends to you, rightfully so. I pity you because you take yourself so seriously.

That or you hold yourself in such high regards that you really are so deluded to think anything said here matters and it actually offends you. Either way, I pity you, nevertheless. Get over it.

And yes, I will say you're lying about your education, because educated people are likely doing some more with their careers.
Don't you ever get tired of arguing? No? :3
Old 04-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #72
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I do, I just won't stop until this guy shuts up.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #73
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

No, I cannot read.

I pity you.

1.) Are you trolling? I already made a post explaining how Tsunade was a good leader and intelligent you specifically cut it out when you quoted my response...

Quote:
I explained how she made the village a better place sigh, she healed Sasuke, Kakashi, and Lee as soon as she got there, something other ninjas wouldn't have been capable of. After that she performed another feat only she is capable of by protecting the villagers from Pain's ST. She actually stood up to the elders and kept eyes on Danzo. On top of that she didn't try to smother Naruto but gave him tough missions so that he could grow, and gave him deadlines forcing him to train even harder, that is how she made the village a better place, it's kind of obvious to anyone who reads the manga.

How is Tsunade intelligent? Did you seriously just ask me this? She basically founded the field of medical ninjutsu, Orochimaru came to her asking for help because he couldn't figure something out. Kabuto admired her ability. Those are two of the greatest geniuses in the show right there. She performs surgeries and saves lives at a moment's notice. She reformed Team Kakashi. Just her mystical palm technique alone is an A rank ninjutsu.

Correlation does not imply causation, being strong isn't the only requirement it's just one of them. All the people you mentioned were smart, wise leaders too. If it was truly based on pure strength than in part 1 Gai would've become Hokage since he was the strongest in the village behind Jiraiya, but he is not intelligent or experienced enough to handle that position. That's why Shikaku, who's not even S ranked, was being considered.
It's right there. Examples of her intelligence and leadership but I will forgive you since you admit you have trouble reading.

2.) Sigh. Can that brain of yours extrapolate? Just because it's not philosophy doesn't mean the same concept doesn't apply I shouldn't have to explain that to someone who claims to be smarter than me. If I said "lowering the temperature of water causes it to freeze" then mentioned another compound like alcohol you shouldn't have to come back and say "Derp. But this is alcohol not water." It is a general concept that can be applied to any sort of debate you don't have to accept something in its entirety to cite it especially if one thing conflicts with all logic in the debate. If I cite Kant I don't have to believe in racial superiority, if I cite Newton I don't have to ignore quantum mechanics and only focus on classical physics, if I cite Copernicus on heliocentrism I don't have to accept that planet's move in circular instead of elliptical orbits.

This is not a hard idea to grasp, you accept data on a case by case basis. If Tsunade had a strength of 1 then I'd obviously reject that entry in the databook, likewise if Haku moves at a speed faster than light then I'd reject that idea because it conflicts with other canon material. In the end Kishi gets the final say on things as long as they don't directly conflict with his previous statements with no clarification. Haku's databook entry makes perfect sense and so I used it in my argument. Deal with it.

3.) I didn't mention anything about intelligence or sexual frustration so I will assume you're projecting your problems onto me, in which case I'd say I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy in the bedroom and that you didn't do as well as you wanted to in school. Go cry about it on the couch in a psychologist's office don't pathetically try to hurl insults at me, just sit down and give that brain of yours a rest.

4.) LOL I'm a college freshman I don't know what you think I should be doing with my career, or why you even mentioned a career for that matter considering you would have no way of knowing what I do. I will just take this as you running out of ideas. It's a little sad.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:35 AM   #74
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

You both may be in college, but you're both acting like 12 year olds getting your feelings hurt on the internet. Clearly you're not even debating the topic anymore, you're debating who the smartest one is. No one else cares.