Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #41
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin
 
MinatoXNaruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the stars and the sky
Posts: 1,253
Rep Power: 7
MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
yet Haku is as fast as Sasuke and was able to not only block his attacks, but also use his Jutsu while being attacked. Far more impressive than Mei.
That was a genin Sasuke. Not impressive at all. Mei was able to battle against Sasuke, and even though he was exhausted, he was still faster than when he was a genin. So are you saying that Mei can't react to a genin Sasuke?
__________________
"Your nature stays the same until you die...But I did die once... I will keep it" - Itachi


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MinatoXNaruto; 04-22-2012 at 12:43 PM.
MinatoXNaruto is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #42
Leewannabe
Chunin
 
Leewannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In a training hall!
Posts: 1,016
Rep Power: 6
Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Even though Haku is talented and fast, he dont have a chance against a kage , sorry sam...
Leewannabe is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #43
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Kioroshi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,623
Rep Power: 7
Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Haku got beat BY chakra boost naruto.And kuro said she is fast as sasuke.Its true but PTS SASUKE!
Kioroshi. is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #44
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Everyone keeps saying he got beat by Kn0 naruto. It's not like they had a full on fight where haku was getting blitzed. Haki was blitzing past, naruto caught him and broke his arm, then punched him through the mirrors. that's all. Not to mention haku was getting overwhelmed by the surging kyuubi chakra
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #45
Frost ninja
debates with determination
 
Frost ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,128
Rep Power: 16
Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Mei

To be fair, Mei's acid should do fine to take care of anything...
Like just acid cloud from the get go. Auto-win since Haku's only other chance is his senbon which PTS sasuke reacted to well enough to block them all despite being nabbed in quite a few pressure points in all of his limbs.
__________________
There comes a certain sting, not from being terrible when average is expected, but from being exceptional when average is required.
Frost ninja is online now  
Old 04-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #46
NBT
Banned
 
NBT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Knoxville,Tennessee
Posts: 8,375
Rep Power: 0
NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Haku got beat BY chakra boost naruto.And kuro said she is fast as sasuke.Its true but PTS SASUKE!
Haku is a boy moron.
NBT is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #47
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Mei

That may not work that well since they aren't in an enclosed area
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #48
Frost ninja
debates with determination
 
Frost ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,128
Rep Power: 16
Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Maybe not, but then if Haku goes into mirrors like he did in his only real fight (Can we call it OOC?) Then he would unknowingly zip into some poison mist. It still clouds and has to disappate outwards, and since I don't see Haku's mirrors being better than susanoo I'd say letting some mist would do the job.
__________________
There comes a certain sting, not from being terrible when average is expected, but from being exceptional when average is required.
Frost ninja is online now  
Old 04-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #49
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Kioroshi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,623
Rep Power: 7
Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Haku is a boy moron.

Don't get me started idiot...


I always thought he/she was a girl I found it hard to think that zabuza is pedo....
Kioroshi. is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #50
Shikamaru Nara
blank
Moderator
 
Shikamaru Nara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 45,673
Rep Power: 58
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
That was a genin Sasuke. Not impressive at all. Mei was able to battle against Sasuke, and even though he was exhausted, he was still faster than when he was a genin. So are you saying that Mei can't react to a genin Sasuke?
I don't believe I ever expressed that Mei would lose, I was just stating how ridiculous that guy is.
Shikamaru Nara is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #51
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
The reason everyone always disagrees with you is because there's no factual evidence in your posts, bar references to databooks, which aren't taken seriously here considering Kishi's horrible judgement of strength and how he rates them.

If Kishi actually had any form of just thinking in terms of stats, a couple things wouldn't have happened. One, Tsunade wouldn't have been a Hokage, since the Hokage is the strongest Ninja in the village, unless this somehow changed since I last read the manga. I can name countless people who are stronger than Tsunade in the Leaf Village.

As for your debate:



Since you're using databooks as the base of your argument, it's clear that you value Kishi's stats and his opinion.

What was written in the manga is that "In the ninja world there are kids younger than you, and stronger than me."

Clearly, if you take the databook's stats and use them in your debate, you should also include all dialogue and drawn proof of whatever statements you've made. Talking about his databook stats is basically saying that Kishi's word > evidence. I have no problem if that's what you want to base your argument on, but I do now, since you're inconsistent.



Now, since you have taken the databook into account, and you are using it in order to prove that Mei > Haku, we must automatically assume the position of saying that Haku is in fact lightspeed.

I just find it hysterical that you prance around this section bashing people for fan wanking, essentially, however, you yourself are the biggest Kishi fan out there, using his databooks.

Again, no problem with that, but you are inconsistent, because you claim that Haku's stats are his stats and that his abilities are set in stone based on those stats, but you then turn around and say that the stats are wrong because Haku isn't lightspeed?

How could you possibly base that argument off anything if you're contradicting yourself? You can't.



Oh that's funny, since, to my knowledge, Ebisu is the only Special Jounin (Correct me if I am wrong) and he is a fluke. Ebisu is Genin level at best. If we're counting Jutsu, he's higher because of Shadow Clones.


Mei is probably strong enough to take out Haku with just Taijutsu, huh? I think I'm beginning to see some sort of wanking here, in you. Mei hasn't displayed Taijutsu (since I last read at the beginning of the war) feats ever, yet Haku is as fast as Sasuke and was able to not only block his attacks, but also use his Jutsu while being attacked. Far more impressive than Mei.

Flesh off of bone? I can do that with my stove if I wanted to.

You have to understand that it's not pure ice, there's also chakra in it, therefore it won't be melted because it's reinforced with a difference substance that ups its resistance to fire.

Not sure if you're an idiot, or you truly believe it. My guess is idiot.
WOW GUYS I'M GOING TO PROVE I'M PSYCHIC, ARE YOU READY, THIS IS JUST A RANDOM GUESS HERE...ARE...YOU...CULT OF PERSONALITY??? What happened did you get banned? This is hilarious same style of argument, same word choice, same ad hominem attacks, same sweeping generalizations...either you have a twin brother or you can't access your other account for some reason.

1.) No factual evidence, oh so my points about Zero Tails Naruto catching Haku, the feats of genin Sasuke's fire vs. Mei's lava and Sasori's flamethrower all of those things weren't points in my favor, just stop.

2.) Databooks weren't the "base" of my argument they were supplementary, I formed an argument and added on information.

3.) Hokage isn't based on pure strength it's based on the best fit for leader of the village. I've explained in plenty posts why Tsunade was the best suited to become Hokage in part 1 behind Jiraiya. First of all the village wasn't in a time of war they needed to rebuild. As soon as Tsunade arrived she healed Kakashi, Sasuke, and Lee those are things no other shinobi could do. She instantly made the village a better place. Tsunade also has more experience than all the other shinobi in the village. Tsunade is extremely intelligent. Besides all the things I just mentioned she is strong the only people in the village she would probably lose to were Danzo and Gai, I doubt Part 1 Kakashi would be able to beat her due to his lack of MS and stamina.

4.) I was just using the databook to add to my point that Haku was only genin level and Kishi understood this. I don't have to automatically assume everything Kishi says is pure gold, especially if one of those things would completely destroy any sort of character scaling in the show. If you accept Haku is light speed than you must accept 0 tails Naruto is also faster than light speed and Sasuke's sharingan can keep up with this speed and his fire techniques are also that fast. That would mean that genin Lee with his weights on his faster than light since Sasuke couldn't see him, and so is Kimimaro which would mean part 1 Gaara's sand is also faster than light since it caught CS2 Kimimaro and so on...I don't have to accept a premise if it renders every other aspect of the manga illogical.

5.) LOL Haku is as fast as genin Sasuke without the mirrors do you want to see how low that puts him on the totem pole, that's not some amazing feat my friend...

Haku=Genin Sasuke <<<Weighted Lee <<<< 0 Tails Naruto <<<Neji <<< Lee w/o Weights <<< Kakashi < Gai

Oh yeah there's also a panel of Haku going at "faster than light" speed to try and attack Kakashi and getting two Konoha whirlwinds to the face from Base Lee and Base Gai. Just stop it here.

Mei's only taijutsu feat was kicking Black Zetsu in the stomach and sending him flying I was just making an assumption by the fact that all the Kages (except Gaara) have shown proficiency and taijutsu and the manga hints the same is true for Mei.

6.) You can melt flesh off bone with your stove, that's strange since it takes a long period of cremation at heats higher than your stove can reach to accomplish that feat, and Sasuke after hitting Naruto directly in the face with his fire only left Naruto with a few burns. Haku said his ice couldn't be melted with fire of "that level" which was referring to genin Sasuke's weak attacks not powerful KKG like lava release which also have chakra flowing through them and earth element to make it stronger and like I said earlier can melt flesh from bone.
JLI2infinity is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 09:51 PM   #52
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your mom.
Posts: 13,144
Rep Power: 12
Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Shika isn't Cult. Shika is a mod over the BG, they wouldn't let Cult be a mod.
__________________




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #53
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

He thought Shika was me?


Anyway, Mei annihilates.
Cult of Personality is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #54
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Shika isn't Cult. Shika is a mod over the BG, they wouldn't let Cult be a mod.
Wow, I wonder if they are friends...I thought the "debates with style" and "debates with panache" thing were too similar for them not to be the same person...oh well...they debate the same: condescending, pseudointellectual, creepy obsession with some form of the word "wank," and all the other things I mentioned in my previous post...oh well I eagerly await his response
JLI2infinity is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 04:19 AM   #55
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Shika and Cult have the same style? lolwut Shika never actually debates like that

And wank is an official term in the BG rules iirc
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 04-23-2012 at 04:22 AM.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 04:43 AM   #56
Shikamaru Nara
blank
Moderator
 
Shikamaru Nara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 45,673
Rep Power: 58
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Well I can't give you a full response until I get onto a computer, although I doubt I will have to, allow me to elaborate on things:

We have a number of people who have access to the council who play a role in our system of running things but don't have any sort of power.

Secondly, it is now within the rules to call somebody out for being stupid, which you are, by comparing the character to a data book.

Thirdly, you are not psychic -- just delusional. Unfortunately, you have become more of an idiot by accusing me of using an alt to support my argument. Said alt then disagreed with me after. Cult and I are very different people.

So now that you are educated, I will follow with this:

In no way, shape, or form did I state that Mei would lose. The sole purpose of my debate was to call you out on a bad post. See ya later.
Shikamaru Nara is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 09:27 AM   #57
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Shika and Cult have the same style? lolwut Shika never actually debates like that

And wank is an official term in the BG rules iirc
Apparently he does debate this way considering his response to mine was exactly like Cult's are.

Quote:
Well I can't give you a full response until I get onto a computer, although I doubt I will have to, allow me to elaborate on things:

We have a number of people who have access to the council who play a role in our system of running things but don't have any sort of power.

Secondly, it is now within the rules to call somebody out for being stupid, which you are, by comparing the character to a data book.

Thirdly, you are not psychic -- just delusional. Unfortunately, you have become more of an idiot by accusing me of using an alt to support my argument. Said alt then disagreed with me after. Cult and I are very different people.

So now that you are educated, I will follow with this:

In no way, shape, or form did I state that Mei would lose. The sole purpose of my debate was to call you out on a bad post. See ya later.
@Shika It wasn't a bad post, already explained to you why. Never brought up your intelligence because I like letting you make a fool of yourself, it makes it even more humorous when you try to call me stupid. I already answered all the things you "called me out" on in my last post. I accused you of being an alt because you were debating like the alt I accused you of being and I went on to list the qualities you two shared in a previous post. Try reading my posts and putting that brain of yours to work so you can understand them.
JLI2infinity is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #58
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Shika out of the BGs is extra chill lol
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 10:42 AM   #59
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage
 
Sagepain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: I'm your siamese twin.
Posts: 10,466
Rep Power: 41
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Cult and Shikamaru debate way differently, I see no similarities between them at all.

Big difference between the 2..........Cult never admits he wrong because he thinks he's always right.

Shikamaru on the other hand actually admits when he's wrong, well that or he never responds. *Looks back at old threads*
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now  
Old 04-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #60
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Haku vs Mei

Ok I don't know Shika and Cult all that well I have debated each of them once and this is why I thought they were the same personn since everyone seems to think my statement was outlandish here are the similarities I saw between the two with my limited exposure...

Quote:
The reason everyone always disagrees with you is because there's no factual evidence in your posts
Immediately begins with this broad generalization about ALL my posts. I've never debated this guy once so I don't know why he would speak with such certainty unless he'd debated me before. This is similar to the way Cult spoke in the forum about Shikamaru vs. Neji if you want to see the argument there where I received an infraction just take a look at the thread.

Quote:
Talking about his databook stats is basically saying that Kishi's word > evidence. I have no problem if that's what you want to base your argument on, but I do now, since you're inconsistent.
Making huge assumptions and faulty premises with no basis is a horrendous method of arguing. I already addressed why these things were wrong in my last post but this is why I thought he was Cult again because of the terrible logic here.

Quote:
I just find it hysterical that you prance around this section bashing people for fan wanking, essentially, however, you yourself are the biggest Kishi fan out there, using his databooks.
I didn't know wank was such a common word, apparently it is but since the only person I'd seen use it before was Cult again I made a bad assumption. Oh yeah I also ripped this bad logic to pieces in my last post.

Quote:
Not sure if you're an idiot, or you truly believe it. My guess is idiot.
I never even talked to this kid before yet he was trolling me, that seems like someone who already disliked me, once again leading me to the conclusion that this was Cult.

BUT In retrospect the name Shikamaru should've given it away since Cult has the annoying habit of flexing is third grade brain to insult that character with the name "Suckamaru." That was the dead give away along with the Rep power but since I haven't been on this site for long I didn't know to look at that.
JLI2infinity is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.