Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Hidan vs Fool i mean pool

I ll use my "Old time Espada"character to fight
and u can use "whatever the hell you are" character

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 04-16-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Hidan of the Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hidan vs Fool i mean pool

I don't fight people who need to make themselves feel better by making a degrading thread title. And don't give me "Laxatives is mean" because it's not. It's hilarious, and he has accepted the name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I wasn't trying to make anything funny,or make myself feel cool. I was trying to fight you.
Calm down

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 04-17-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
If it's " hilarious" then you should counter and increase the humor.
WRITERS BLOCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
I wasn't trying to make anything funny,or make myself feel cool. I was trying to fight you.
Calm down
k. Well maybe. i try to do one fight at one time but lax and draco got me both Dx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Im ready for my close-up
But are you ready yet?
Old 04-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #6
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Sitting with the utter most despair of having nobody to fight .
I sniff the air smelling a presence that satisfies my taste for battle; My predatory instincts remind me to not to rush at him.
My mouth breathes in widely,allowing my tongue to lick the air in front me instantaneously creating a blue cero hovers over the tip of my tongue.
The blast cannons towards the open chest of the man ,either burning him or crushing bones from its ton impact.
Then effortlessly grabbing my massive scythe from the floor, the connected wire becomes outlined in blue. Running my naturally hot reistu to flow through out it, I show up comfortably sitting in a chair of bones across your view, restless and unaware of his style: Analyzing how amusing this can turn out

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 04-28-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i laughed when i saw the name of this, anyway im watching

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #8
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Verm are you ever going to counter me?

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #9
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Lax u a lagger
Old 05-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #10
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

oh i didnt know . Ha I was just playing around about you not countering though

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 05-02-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #11
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

wait up let me post the whole move T_T
Microsoft word hates this forum with a passion. that did not work out haha hold on
Old 05-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #12
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
Sorry works kicking my ass.

.I arrive at the remote , hot, dry desert of huecho mudo, seaking cover and shade inside of a tower I rest on the wall and watch as my sword named Noahs begins to vibrate, as something flashed the blade and my hands reacted almost instantly, we drew and swung three times causing the blades white rieastu to clash with yours and only send me flying back further away from me. I land on a wall and use it to brace myself up making me appear sideways to my foe.

To test his powers,I decide to let my right hand hold Noahs as my left hand collected reiatsu around me and formed into a spear, I click my fingers in a paw and send it flying outward, the collected reiatsu was a extremely cold one and would cause the passing area as it flew to be covered in ice and cold. If it comes into contact with material items the reiatsu would frezze itself onto the item and render it useless and unable to move.
By running my ultra heated reistu, it matches that of the freeze sent. Doing this, an outline of blue flames flow throughout Peligroso’s blazing wire as it stiffens now harder and hotter this whips the cold blast instantly calming it to nothing. Time for the show to start, don’t cha think?
*Making a stance my scythe illuminates, as my scrawny body begins to bulk up, veins becoming visible. My growths boost incredibly affects my strength for ordinary physical tasks.
Kill Em All’, Peligroso!
From the core of my body stacks amounts scorching reistu, erupting 3 spiral rings. The unordinary sun circles fly as I command.
La feugo
Being commanded to drop from above you, these fire circles surfacing a sticky burning material which cannot be dispelled without cutting skin off. These circles produce heat by the second, which would normally incinerate one, if contacted by ice these will harden into reistu resistant 100 Ton sharp rings. Hopefully harming Lax from the earth shaking drop it'll come with.
I stand straight, dogging my prey.
.Letting my opponent see me I smirk. Being quite bulky and having a taller height reaching almost 7 ft. His cap possessing Tribal skulls and black feathers Black stripes of war paint on his face, a grin stretches across his face. An emperor of an entire empire, well in his past.
His forearms having blades on both sides, then equipped with a thick torso plate sculpted into a Falcons head, mouth open. His shins maintaining a shocking amount of energy + built muscle. Speed increased greatly, Its gold shine blinding those who witness it. As a beige face guard drops down (Like a riot team helmet) shadowing my face almost completely/. In spite of the amount of weight that drags on me, it’s nothing to the bulky soldier who wields it.
“Try to keep up.”
*Taking a slight half step I amazingly pass beside you, using my forearm blades and bird claws as my primary weapon
Aiming a vertical slice in him I twist and suddenly jump up using both my legs to drop kick him. My feet's long claws scratching gashes in him while applying savage power. Forcing you to crash into a pillar from its incomparable impact, I flip above swooping down an axe kick to your dome while using my forearms to rake both your shoulders at the same time. The flexible gladiator lands perfectly, displaying his graceful fighting in this form.

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 05-03-2012 at 07:34 PM.