|08-04-2009, 02:03 AM||#1|
Ninja Academy Student
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 42Rep Power: 0
My predictions after 458
I'm a naruto fan just like you. So I'd like to share my short term predictions with you:
Warning There may be SPOILERS ahead.
1. I think Danzo is related to Madara (or maybe the same person). But more importantly I think the attack on konoha village by pain and all these recent events were a part of his plan. He wanted to be hokage moreover akatsuki will probably unite the villages under his control. He is most probably the greatest evil or one step close to it.
2. Again because of his role I don't see danzo dying without a fight or some damage to people of all villages.
3. I hope soon there will be a fight between Sasuke and Naruto and Naruto turns Sasuke good. Naruto is the idealized hero and choosen one (unfortunately it turned out to be this choosen one thing). He now understands Sasuke and enlightning him will actually be the first great step to peace. Sasuke can still change, especially after Itachi it makes me think if he is just faking it to deceive Madara and actually save his village. If Naruto can not save him then maybe the greatest goal of his life will be failed(being hokage is not this important for me).
4. Again after 3 I am expecting some conflicts but also I hope Naruto and Sasuke fighting against the final evil together.
5. I don't know if raikage or his brother is good or bad(although raikage seems quite dumb), there is something fishy going on. He may have a bigger role in the upcoming events.
6. Finally this love, hatred etc. Well... I don't think Sakura cried because of learning Naruto's love(it's been such a long time she should have known) but she realized how much Naruto suffered because of that burden. But I have to say that I don't think Naruto is trying to save sasuke just for her, as I have said before it is a major step towards peace(Saving someone from the destructive path of revenge)...
this is my first post so im cutting it short.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|