Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-17-2012, 04:55 AM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Has Hachibi's Chakra? DAMN JUST NOTICED NARUTO's CLONE IS INSIDE GEDO MAZO

Sorry I edited the title because of a new Massive discovery...

So I was thinking that since 6 of the Bijuus gave Naruto some of their Chakra, with the Kuubi making 7, that he'd only Need Hachibi's and Shukaku's Chakra to have all 9. But I just recently Notice something hidden!

When Naruto was fighting Kuubi in chp 496 pg 15 and 16, Hachibi wrapped one of his tentacles around kuubi and tried to extract Kuubi's chakra but failed. Instead, Kuubi cut off One of the 8-tails tentacles and Absorbed it's chakra on pg 16. Now since Hachibi's chakra is within Kuubi, Naruto as we know extracted Kuubi's chakra along with Hachibi's (without knowing?) so at this point he has every bijuus chakra except for Shukaku.

So I was thinking again, how'd Naruto gain access to Shukaku's chakra. Any Ideas?
It's completely outta his reach at this point...There's only one answer that came to me that perhaps Naruto already has That too. But how?

Think about how Hachibi mentioned that Shukaku hated Kuubi (of all of them why shukaku, the very one who wasn't there... there could be relevance to that comment)...
If Shukaku did hate kuubi, it wouldn't be too far-fetch to think that they had a minor fight before correct,? knowing shukaku's character. If this is possible, then just like Kuubi extracted Hachibi's chakra, He may have done the same to Shukaku during a fight therefore, Naruto already has all of the 9-bijuu chakras.... And thus, he's complete?

EDIT: maybe i should ask; otherwise, how do you think Naruto will gain access to Shukaku's chakra?

EDIT: I think I Just Got The Answer
pay attention to this detail @ chp 570 pg 5 and 6.

Naruto himself in RS mode was outside pulling the 4 tail's chakra rod while there was a clone in SageMode pushing it out... Do you realize that When Tobi pulled the 4-tails back into Gedo Mazo, Naruto's clone was Still Within The 4-tails.

Discuss!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No Body Steals Madara Uchiha's Body And Get Away With It... Not Even Kaguya!

Last edited by kalmeast; 04-17-2012 at 11:30 PM.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Did Anyone Notice Naruto Has Hachibi's Chakra? And May As Well Shukaku?

Nah it's going a bit too much on the ''Maybe' "what if" not much evidence.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:15 AM   #3
kalmeast

kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kalmeast is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Did Anyone Notice Naruto Has Hachibi's Chakra? And May As Well Shukaku?

lol...did u check the reference chapter i gave...at least look at it first before saying there's no evidence...don't u clearly see hachibi's chakra being absorbed by kuubi?

maybe u're right about the shukaku part may be far-fetched. do u have any idea as to how naruto would gain access to shukaku's chakra otherwise? I'm curious to hear what others think...

Old 04-17-2012, 05:42 AM   #4
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Did Anyone Notice Naruto Has Hachibi's Chakra? What About Shukaku?

Maybe the Bijuus deliberately gave him the Chakra so he can revive the Juubi in a possible way?

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

He has all of their chakra...

I've stated that in the chapter where they give him their chakra that he has 9 separate glowing orbs around them, that is all 9 beasts.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #6
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I dont know... the only reason I can think of are..

1. Its chakra tug of war..

2. Shukaku is the weakest.. therefore Tobi's best option would be 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 Tailed beasts chakra..
Old 04-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #7
radwan rushdi
Academy Graduate

radwan rushdi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its not true

^^^^
| - - |
\..... /
|.....|
/......\

I tried to help you once
Against my own advice!
I saw you going down!
But you never realized
So I offered you my hand Compassion in my nature
radwan rushdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #8
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Maybe the Bijuus deliberately gave him the Chakra so he can revive the Juubi in a possible way?
my question is how would he get shukaku's chakra since shukaku wasn't among the bijuus Tobi used...

@ jashinsama...do u think he has all nine chakras? where'd hachibi's come from or shukaku's...

Old 04-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #9
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

As you said-Hachibi's chakra could have come from the tug of war or Bee could've slipped him some of the chakra to him through a fist bump or something.

As for the Shukaku that's harder to explain...I'm assuming that if he has Shukaku chakra then he got it through an interaction with Gaara-this is really pulling at strings, but maybe when Naruto helped Chiyo revive Gaara there was still some residual Shukaku chakra in Gaara's body that was transferred to Naruto.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ that too is a very good idea assuming that some bijuu chakra always remains in the jink even after extraction. Speaking of that, Shouldn't Gaara posses some of naruto's chakra too or was that only for the jutsu not the actual corpse? good observation btw.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Did Anyone Notice Naruto Has Hachibi's Chakra? And Naruto's Clone Is Inside Gedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
As you said-Hachibi's chakra could have come from the tug of war or Bee could've slipped him some of the chakra to him through a fist bump or something.

As for the Shukaku that's harder to explain...I'm assuming that if he has Shukaku chakra then he got it through an interaction with Gaara-this is really pulling at strings, but maybe when Naruto helped Chiyo revive Gaara there was still some residual Shukaku chakra in Gaara's body that was transferred to Naruto.
Wait wait I think I may have the answer...If this were true Kishi would be a genius...pay attention to this detail @ chp 570 pg 5 and 6.

Naruto himself in RS mode was outside pulling the 4 tail's chakra rod while there was a clone in SageMode pushing it out... Do you realize that When Tobi pulled the 4-tails back into Gedo Mazo, Naruto's clone was Still Within The 4-tails.

This must mean, Naruto's clone is Inside The Gedo Mazo hence He can gain Access To Shukaku...Damn. i hope i'm right. Which means we're in for More surprises. naruto could as well free all the Tailed Beast.... This' gotta be the answer...

Last edited by kalmeast; 04-17-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:43 AM   #12
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Naruto Has Hachibi's Chakra? DAMN JUST NOTICED NARUTO's CLONE IS INSIDE GEDO MAZO

I think Naruto totally forgot about that clone and there is a high possibility that clone is gone.

Also, Naruto doesn't even know anything important about the Juubi, so he wouldn't be so smart to try and take Shukaku's Chakra unless Kurama himself tells him to.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:57 AM   #13
Maruko
Village Police Force Captain

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Has Hachibi's Chakra? DAMN JUST NOTICED NARUTO's CLONE IS INSIDE GEDO MAZO

What if every Bijuu has a portion of every other Bijuu's chakra?
They were all one being before, maybe they all share something that every one of them has.

I don't know how to explain, sorry.

Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #14
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Now see Kalmeast, this is a plot hole you might've well discovered. Good one. (no sarcasm).

Naruto gotta get that chakra somehow, only question I guess is whether Tobi's smart enough to know, and if so, could he flip it around to work against Naruto?

Now I'm thinkin'...
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #15
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

naruto's clone didn't get sucked in. On page 2 in chapter 570 you can see the clone poofing away after having pushed the rod out.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #16
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^lol...ur eyes are even keener than mine...u may have just uselessfy by discovery. That indeed looks like a poof, in the same tinted background as the previous panels...

I may be confused then, but clarify something for me. On page three, who is that Naruto sitting on the floor sweating as if he just came outta sagemode? Or is that Naruto not physical...if that's the case then u win!

Old 04-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #17
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
^lol...ur eyes are even keener than mine...u may have just uselessfy by discovery. That indeed looks like a poof, in the same tinted background as the previous panels...

I may be confused then, but clarify something for me. On page three, who is that Naruto sitting on the floor sweating as if he just came outta sagemode? Or is that Naruto not physical...if that's the case then u win!
The only thing I can think of is that it was telepathic. But then again how would naruto have absorbed some of goku's chakra if he wasn't physically touching him for the exchange? This is interesting, I'm not quite sure if kishi thought that logic through enough. then again if that conversation was telepathic then it could have been nearly instantaneous, but still there isn't a lot of time between the stake coming off and naruto disappearing.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #18
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^
hmm...we'll have to hope kishi didn't make a mistake and see how he deals with it. So that Naruto could be somewhat his conscience. If that conscience is similar to the one who bumps fist with kuubi later, then should he disappear when goku gets sucked or should he still remain? I have no idea...i guess we wait.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:53 PM   #19
calinarutoguy
Ninja Academy Student

calinarutoguy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto already has some hichibi chakra from when he fought Kurama for possession of his chakra back on the turtle island - he fist bumped with B and was loaned some of that chakra to fight Kurama.
calinarutoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #20
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Volume 60, Chapter 572, Page 11, First Panel - 9 Tomoes

Volume 60, Chapter 573, Page 4, Third Panel - 9 Tomoes

The 9 tomoes around Naruto represents the 9 bijuus, not Kurama.

This thread is invalid. Naruto has chakra from all bijuus, does this answer your questions?
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote