Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default PTS Tenten Spammers

How do you beat them? o_o Especially when they awaken.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: PTS Tenten Spammers

You don't. Once they awaken, you're as good as screwed. That's from personal experience, though. I heard someone say that a Fireball Jutsu or something similar can neutralize her jutsu, but I won't hold my breath. xD
CRoach93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Look...PTS Tenten spammers are not that hard. Just keep mid distance from them, and jump circles around them. That's all you gotta do. When they awaken, overwhelm them and don't give them a chance to breathe, if you know what I mean.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Look...PTS Tenten spammers are not that hard. Just keep mid distance from them, and jump circles around them. That's all you gotta do. When they awaken, overwhelm them and don't give them a chance to breathe, if you know what I mean.
correct . the same with just about any spammer.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #5
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
tenten can easily beat that. she just need one jutsu to own you in her awakening. if it lands your pretty much finished.

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #6
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: PTS Tenten Spammers

There are only 2 characters that can counter PTS Tenten. One of them, is Danzo. The other one is Ohnoki.

If you see someone with PTS Tenten in their top 3 characters, then pick Ohnoki or Danzo and spam their jutsu. Ohnoki's will hit her, and Danzo's jutsu is the perfect counter as it deflects ALL of her weapons, while his wind style attack still continues to hit her. If you're not using Danzo or Ohnoki though, you're good as dead.

Bad thing is that in Tournaments, there's no way to know who you'll face, and which character they'll use, so a PTS TenTen may always pop up as a surprise.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #7
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
tenten can easily beat that. she just need one jutsu to own you in her awakening. if it lands your pretty much finished.
Nope, just dodge it and chakra dash to them (enabling you to dodge it and interrupt Tenten from using the next jutsu)

Quote:
There are only 2 characters that can counter PTS Tenten. One of them, is Danzo. The other one is Ohnoki.

If you see someone with PTS Tenten in their top 3 characters, then pick Ohnoki or Danzo and spam their jutsu. Ohnoki's will hit her, and Danzo's jutsu is the perfect counter as it deflects ALL of her weapons, while his wind style attack still continues to hit her. If you're not using Danzo or Ohnoki though, you're good as dead.

Bad thing is that in Tournaments, there's no way to know who you'll face, and which character they'll use, so a PTS TenTen may always pop up as a surprise.
Not at all. ANYONE in the game can counter PTS Tenten, and all of her spam tactics. Not just Danzo ad Onoki. And in Tournaments, you can see who you face. You still have the Battle Record option before you ready up.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #8
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: PTS Tenten Spammers

Quote:
Nope, just dodge it and chakra dash to them (enabling you to dodge it and interrupt Tenten from using the next jutsu)

Not at all. ANYONE in the game can counter PTS Tenten, and all of her spam tactics. Not just Danzo ad Onoki. And in Tournaments, you can see who you face. You still have the Battle Record option before you ready up.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Even so, if you accept my challenge, then we'll see just how well you can counter her.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #9
Sasori Red Sand
Apprentice Genin

Sasori Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I beat my first PTS Tenten about 5 days ago. I only had a BP ranking of 1225 and they had 182540 BP. It was a real David vs Goliath fight. Suffice it to say I won with the skin of my teeth. I play Sasori and recently learned that planting yourself will get you killed off fast by a better player, so I moved around a bit more. It was still a very close match and I am bad against ranged with Sasori in particular. Haku, is my ranged killer. Anyhoo it was insanely close but I managed to beat her, and got 1600bp for my troubles bringing me up to 3125. I'm now a Genin, but I'm finding I need more practice as me win to lose ratio is starting to lean towards losing lately with the rank up. Still what a bittersweet victory for a newbie underdog.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #10
Anitec19
Freshmen Academy Student

Anitec19 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Guy hes a beast combos and Dynamic Entry will do the trick to Tenten
Anitec19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:33 AM   #11
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So I just fought one of these twats yesteday. I mean . I had no chance. Ridiculous.

Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #12
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hey everybody go to practice and play against TEN TEN. Theres a certain point where you can jump and chakra air dash and youll dodge her jutsu eveyrtime
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:03 AM   #13
YamanakaFury
Freshmen Academy Student

YamanakaFury is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well tenten may be easy for some of you but if you see tenten in your opponents top 3 pick the chunin exams stage (final) and if she spam hide behind the trees her jutsu will be completly useless, worked for me
YamanakaFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:57 AM   #14
Sasori Red Sand
Apprentice Genin

Sasori Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I haven't played in a while, but PTS Tenten is my most dreaded ranged opponent. I've beaten her a few times but she's beaten me so much more... *shrugs*
Old 05-16-2012, 06:23 AM   #15
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Im tellin you guys practice the air dash and youll make Ten Ten look stupid
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #16
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Use Onoki
Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #17
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Use Onoki
a onoki tryed to spam me well i was tenten and i owned him. i suggest somone else

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote