Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Dr.Feelgood
Freshmen Academy Student

Dr.Feelgood is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Handsign spamming is not skill

Just a calm rant about those spammers who like to use handsigns to fill their chakra to the top every few seconds. If they had the skill to beat me without it, I wouldn't mind. But it's the worst kind of spamming online and I hope to stop just a little of it. Thanks. ^-^
Oh, by the way, my online name is Hero. Anyone can let me know if they want a good fair match.
Dr.Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Handsign spamming is not skill

To be honest, I'm one of them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
Dr.Feelgood
Freshmen Academy Student

Well, just use some moderation. I mean, what fun is a fight that my opponent can use all the substitutions, paper bombs, and special moves they want? You know what I mean?
Old 04-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was thinking about switching to the GC controller since it's much easier to use anyway and the motion controls are really suckish.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #5
Jblaze124
Freshmen Academy Student

Jblaze124 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You Should Switch to a GC Controller....

Honestly against stronger/Pro players like myself, Nobody has time to do handsigns. Should just give it up now lol. Especially online with all that lag. I say, punish whenever players decide to attempt handsigns. At least they will get the picture and have a reason to stop.

Jblaze124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
Dr.Feelgood
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblaze124 View Post
You Should Switch to a GC Controller....

Honestly against stronger/Pro players like myself, Nobody has time to do handsigns. Should just give it up now lol. Especially online with all that lag. I say, punish whenever players decide to attempt handsigns. At least they will get the picture and have a reason to stop.
I usually do that. I'm a pretty good player myself, but it's not easy to do with the faster handsigns that people do in like half a second, especially on Two Man Squad (what I usually play)
I was actually just annoyed with a certain person who wasn't bad, but I could've easily beaten fairly when I made this.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Everything is skill, and there is no such thing as spamming. If you are so one tracked as to not be able to deal with spammers, and say it isn't skill, then you are the one without skill.

Order of skill

Professionals
Spammers
People who complain about unfair spammers.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #8
Dr.Feelgood
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Everything is skill, and there is no such thing as spamming. If you are so one tracked as to not be able to deal with spammers, and say it isn't skill, then you are the one without skill.

Order of skill

Professionals
Spammers
People who complain about unfair spammers.
Try beating me if you want to prove that. :P
I'm not the one judging others' skill without seeing them play. That goes for more than gaming, too. Misjudging someone is a mistake. Never act like you know all about someone, even if you actually did. 'kay? ^-^
Old 04-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #9
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

I hate it when idiots spam makes me rage

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:57 AM   #10
Jblaze124
Freshmen Academy Student

Jblaze124 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otocon View Post
I hate it when idiots spam makes me rage
I know but instead, I love proving/teaching that there is a major difference between spamming and Pro fighting abilities. So I show no mercy while exercising the characters whole preset list, cancels and mixups. One way to release agitation instead of rage quitting, or etc.

Jblaze124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #11
Dr.Feelgood
Freshmen Academy Student

What's a real shame is that some people do have some pretty decent skill, but then they use dirty tricks or the same repetitive tactics or small things like that.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #12
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

it's been like 3 years, play a different game

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:53 AM   #13
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Callous crone! Let them play their antiques. Why must we tend to what's in vogue?

>_>
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:54 AM   #14
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Look I'm all for vintage kreegs, but you don't see me b*tching and moaning about the water temple every other day now do you?

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #15
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

No, but when your old and feeble-minded, you will. And you'll be crowing about some crazed uncle of yours named Yukon Jack.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #16
Dr.Feelgood
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Look I'm all for vintage kreegs, but you don't see me b*tching and moaning about the water temple every other day now do you?
Heh, heh. Sorry about that. I was around back when the game WAS new. I had a lot of fun playing it. Being a fan of the CoN series from the very beginning, I loved the new wifi mode. But unfortunately, my Wii was broken for two years and I missed out on playing while the game was still popular. I guess now I'm just trying to recapture that old feeling of fighting people who are fun and give me a real challenge in a fair way. But oh well, I guess maybe that's not gonna happen?

Water Temple fails, btw.