Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:37 AM   #1
Xen0tech
Freshmen Academy Student

Xen0tech is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default How to land Ultimate jutsus

So far I have been using alot of Haku and found the enemy can be just throwing punches and it will cancel my ultimate. Pretty much anything short of just sitting there not blocking prevents it landing so I figured ultimates were just really hard to land. Then I tried using other characters and found it much easier, was I using Haku wrong or is his ultimate just crap?
Xen0tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:13 AM   #2
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: How to land Ultimate jutsus

Watch for openings like when their about to throw a punch I use minato(jonin)and my UJ usually lands when their jumping back or their to far from me to hit or when using jutsu against me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:14 AM   #3
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Haku's UJ is mid ranged so try getting back before using it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:09 AM   #4
Xen0tech
Freshmen Academy Student

Xen0tech is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Was trying to do it again at range but doesn't work. I had this guy dashing at me and launched it but it missed as usual. I think it's bugged
Xen0tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:18 AM   #5
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Honestly against good players....Get lucky. Go by probability. Try it mire when they have no subs but against good players its still hard to land in generations. The team ULT is way easier to land tho. Easiest avenue to TRY tho is wait till their outta subs hit em wit support and boom if they dont block....u know what's next
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Its not bugged. When they chakra dash to you, they just happen to dodge it. Most dashes go side to side. If it was someone like Lee who dashes straight ahead, then It would hit.

You COULD try to learn Haku's NMC Ultimate If your desperate to hit with an ultimate, use hidan support or somethhing. <.<

Honestly though, Ultimate jutsus aren't what you should aim for throughout the match. It should just be combos and jutsu most of the time. UNLESS your strategy revolves around breaking their guard. If you happen to break their guard, go for an ultimate. If they have no subs, go for a ninja move cancel ultimate, or if you can't do that(or don't even know what that is), just go for a combo and maybe cancel the first and do another combo. Unless you can catch them in a way where you can lland your ultimate.(Off of a knock back or they're just off guard)

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 04-11-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #7
YamanakaFury
Freshmen Academy Student

YamanakaFury is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There is one way to land hakus ultimate with no problem but not easy to pull off. Try his down combo and ninja move cancel out of it as soon as you hit your opponent upwards then ultimate. Easier to hit when your opponent is out of subs
YamanakaFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #8
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Got more experience now and i can help more. If your ULT has a fast startup throw it out in between opponent combos, and time their dashes. Also beginning of a match is a nice time to try it. On dashes is the best time tho. Pick a guard support and when it kicks in on dashes throw out an ULT. if nothing else you made em waste a sub
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #9
Sasori Red Sand
Apprentice Genin

Sasori Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Landing Haku's Ultimate is a little tricky, you need to either time it insanely well or get lucky. Assists help in terms of timing. I've been messing around with various teams. Sometimes if you're fast and close enough you can get an opponent with an ultimate when they are getting hit by Anko, Kimimaro, Karin, or Hidan. Grant you it certainly helps if they have zero subs. Also you want to execute the Ultimate real fast in some of those combo's before they get airborne since Haku will zip right under them then.

Also check out Uchiha_Sora's Advanced Technique thread. The method there works insanely well, when you actually manage to pull it off, but it's hard. I still haven't mastered it, but occasionally it works, and works great!
Old 05-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #10
Evert131
Academy Graduate

Evert131 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The way I do it is when my enemy doesn't have substitutions anymore.
Either i use Strike Back from my supports and hit them then, or I get hidan to hit them while they aren't blocking, you can easily hit the ultimate then.

Maybe sleep tags work? Or can they just sub it?
Evert131 is offline   Reply With Quote