Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara
Freshmen Academy Student

Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Who are the most common Characters chosen in Generations when playing online?

I live in Europe and I haven't got the game yet so I was wondering what Characters were people using so far in Generations
Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Who are the most common Characters chosen in Generations when playing online?

hmmm i say naruto sasuke and masked man. other than that people usally just pick who they like all tho i never seen a kakazu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara
Freshmen Academy Student

Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who are the most common Characters chosen in Generations when playing online?

I personally would like to try everyone, it's a good thing to Master all the characters early. It will ensure your losses are kept to a minimum I've been hearing bad things about Onoki's and Masked Man's jutsus though :/
Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

I mostly use Haku and maybe young kakashi I use others but not frequently. And theres the jonin Minato I love his ultimate jutsu.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #5
Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara
Freshmen Academy Student

Is Haku a nimble character or is he quite slow?, and I've been hearing so much about Young Kakashi; is he that good?
Old 03-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol i heard it's a lot like NUNS2.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #7
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Looking forward to using young Obito or who ever he is.

Last edited by Taka-hebi1; 03-24-2012 at 10:32 AM. Reason: correcting
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Obito and kimimaro!

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #9
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The characters that I use the most are:

(PTS)Sasuke
(PTS)Neji
First Hokage

The characters that I see used the most are:

Masked Man
Tsuchikage
Danzo

I'm surprised that I haven't been seeing as many Puppet Users or Ranged Fighters as I did in Storm 2. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara View Post
I personally would like to try everyone, it's a good thing to Master all the characters early. It will ensure your losses are kept to a minimum I've been hearing bad things about Onoki's and Masked Man's jutsus though :/
Yeah. The Tsuchikage's jutsu is annoying as hell. He throws multiple large rocks at you. The attack is easy enough to avoid, but when a person is spamming the jutsu creatively, it can get really, really annoying. You can't substitute them, because you'll just appear above the rock that would've hit you and then one of the other rocks will hit you. And you know how when Itachi/Sasuke/Obito uses the Fireball jutsu, if you hit them before they actually shoot the fireball, the jutsu gets cancelled? That doesn't happen with this jutsu. You could hit the Tsuchikage a single second after he uses the jutsu and it'll still launch. When he's awakened, it's an evil guard breaker.

Masked Man's jutsu is annoying, too. He does this weird teleporting move where he pretty much flies through the air from his location to where you are. He drops like fifty explosive seals into the air as he flies. If he hits you directly as he's flying towards you, you explode and get launched into the air. If you substitute him, you appear in the air and the explosive seals that would be directly beneath you ultimately get you. When he's awakened, one of these would probably break your guard. The only safe way to dodge this is to jump towards the left/right. He'll barely graze you, but you won't explode or anything.

I hate both of them. xD

Last edited by CRoach93; 03-24-2012 at 12:28 PM.
CRoach93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post

(PTS)Sasuke
(PTS)Neji
First Hokage

Masked Man
Tsuchikage
Danzo

I'm surprised that I haven't been seeing as many Puppet Users or Ranged Fighters as I did in Storm 2. xD
Puppet users are a to use thats why lol...not as easy as it was in storm 2.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #11
CRoach93
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
Puppet users are a to use thats why lol...not as easy as it was in storm 2.

Haha, that's good. They were a to fight in Storm 2. I'm glad that they, along with Susano'o and other large transformation awakenings, got the nerfed out of them. xD
Old 03-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #12
Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:

(PTS)Sasuke
(PTS)Neji
First Hokage

Masked Man
Tsuchikage
Danzo

Yeah. The Tsuchikage's jutsu is annoying as hell. He throws multiple large rocks at you. The attack is easy enough to avoid, but when a person is spamming the jutsu creatively, it can get really, really annoying. You can't substitute them, because you'll just appear above the rock that would've hit you and then one of the other rocks will hit you. And you know how when Itachi/Sasuke/Obito uses the Fireball jutsu, if you hit them before they actually shoot the fireball, the jutsu gets cancelled? That doesn't happen with this jutsu. You could hit the Tsuchikage a single second after he uses the jutsu and it'll still launch. When he's awakened, it's an evil guard breaker.

Masked Man's jutsu is annoying, too. He does this weird teleporting move where he pretty much flies through the air from his location to where you are. He drops like fifty explosive seals into the air as he flies. If he hits you directly as he's flying towards you, you explode and get launched into the air. If you substitute him, you appear in the air and the explosive seals that would be directly beneath you ultimately get you. When he's awakened, one of these would probably break your guard. The only safe way to dodge this is to jump towards the left/right. He'll barely graze you, but you won't explode or anything.

I hate both of them. xD
Looks like Generations should be Challenging. At least those are the only two annoyances I should be looking forward too. People who are used to cheap tactics are definitely gonna suffer in Generations though.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #13
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

There is definitely more variety than of characters selected compared to Storm 2's online. But majority is New Naruto, Susanoo Sasuke.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #14
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

A lot of people top 3 I see usuAlly have masked man or kinda in it.

seein a lot of Susano'o Sasukes too

At least no Naruto spamming in this one
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:41 AM   #15
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh View Post
A lot of people top 3 I see usuAlly have masked man or kinda in it.

seein a lot of Susano'o Sasukes too

At least no Naruto spamming in this one
What have you been playing?? Whenever I play against Sage Naruto it is just Rasengan Barrage the whole fight.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #16
CRoach93
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
What have you been playing?? Whenever I play against Sage Naruto it is just Rasengan Barrage the whole fight.
Haha, same here, but I don't see people being Naruto as much as they used to. I haven't fought a Sage Naruto spammer in a while. xD

Oh. The one thing that I am the most grateful for in regards to this game is this. They made Susano'o less overpowered. Now, I can actually fight back against the bastards without having to spam Jutsu while finding some way to run. I haven't seen as many Itachi's or Susano'o Sasuke's because of this. xD
Old 03-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #17
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I've seen mostly Masked Man. His awakening kills, all they do is spam their jutsu, and just with one use of their jutsu does it make your shield break. Then they use their jutsu again while your dazed and then it takes out about 1/5 of your bar. I haven't seen one Sage Mode Naruto spammer. Actually, in ultimate survival mode, when I went up against Sage Mode Naruto, he started spamming his jutsu.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #18
Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
I've seen mostly Masked Man. His awakening kills, all they do is spam their jutsu, and just with one use of their jutsu does it make your shield break. Then they use their jutsu again while your dazed and then it takes out about 1/5 of your bar. I haven't seen one Sage Mode Naruto spammer. Actually, in ultimate survival mode, when I went up against Sage Mode Naruto, he started spamming his jutsu.
Sage Mode Naruto is actually good if people use him properly which doesn't seem to be the case. He's one of the first people I'm gonna use.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #19
Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Haha, same here, but I don't see people being Naruto as much as they used to. I haven't fought a Sage Naruto spammer in a while. xD

Oh. The one thing that I am the most grateful for in regards to this game is this. They made Susano'o less overpowered. Now, I can actually fight back against the bastards without having to spam Jutsu while finding some way to run. I haven't seen as many Itachi's or Susano'o Sasuke's because of this. xD
Does Susano'o do less damage then before? or did they change the combos.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #20
CRoach93
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodai Tsukuyomi Madara View Post
Does Susano'o do less damage then before? or did they change the combos.
I think it might do less damage, but in this game, you can actually perform combos on a Susano'o. It'll cause a knockback effect on the Susano'o, so they can't interrupt your combos with an attack of their own.

Granted, this is some serious nerfing. When someone goes Susano'o, it's a matter of whoever attacks the enemy first. If you start using combos on the Susano'o, you can basically paralyze them. They pretty much can't substitute your attacks. When they substitute, the actual character substitutes into the air, but the Susano'o is still in the same spot taking every hit.

It makes me happy because the one type of awakening that I found unfair has just become pitiful and suicidal to use. xD