Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Thumbs up Box set 10! Did any of you get your copy today?!

As most of you already know, Naruto Shippuden Box Set 10, just arrived in stores today! And I was wondering, who all bought a copy today!? I sure did! ^v^

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Box set 10! Did any of you get your copy today?!

You really like Naruto Shippuden dubbed don't you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
You really like Naruto Shippuden dubbed don't you?
YES! You are talking to a MEGA Naruto fan here! I have the whole Naruto collection on DVD! Both series 1 and 2! Plus I have all the Shippuden episodes on itunes, so far! Ive come a long way with Naruto! Been an english dub fan of Naruto sense September of 2005! Infact, Im an english dub anime fan, in GENERAL! XD

Old 04-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Question Re: Box set 10! Did any of you get your copy today?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
YES! You are talking to a MEGA Naruto fan here! I have the whole Naruto collection on DVD! Both series 1 and 2! Plus I have all the Shippuden episodes on itunes, so far! Ive come a long way with Naruto! Been an english dub fan of Naruto sense September of 2005! Infact, Im an english dub anime fan, in GENERAL! XD
The only thing missing from your collection is the manga, or do you at least own the box set with the first 27 books/volumes?

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #5
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
The only thing missing from your collection is the manga, or do you at least own the box set with the first 27 books/volumes?
Nah, I was never really a fan of the manga.....I only own 3 volumes. Im particularly an anime fan....I know, its rare to see a fan of anime who doesnt read manga. But, Im thinking about collecting the full naruto manga series as well. But, Its only a thought right now. Nothing official yet.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #6
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Do you watch only the boxsets of Naruto ? Your going to be really behind when many people will have finished the series if that's the case.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #7
9tails_rasengan
Freshmen Academy Student

9tails_rasengan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
Do you watch only the boxsets of Naruto ? Your going to be really behind when many people will have finished the series if that's the case.
That's exactly why Viz should hurry up and try to catch up to the Japanese version. I personally also prefer dub over sub, its just a lot more enjoyable to watch not having to read the bottom of the screen all the time...
9tails_rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #8
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Who cares if TONS of people are ahead of me.....It doesnt matter who sees it first. Thats not whats important.....The important thing is, that you get enjoyment out of them! Its not a race to see who finishes the series first. And I think that Viz is going at a REALLY good pace! I mean, they could always put the series on hiatus, every now and then, you know. It could go a lot slower than the current pace its moving at, now.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tails_rasengan View Post
That's exactly why Viz should hurry up and try to catch up to the Japanese version. I personally also prefer dub over sub, its just a lot more enjoyable to watch not having to read the bottom of the screen all the time...
True, and the voice actors are very talented, also!

Old 04-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #9
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tails_rasengan View Post
That won't happen because it takes a lot of time to dub anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Who cares if TONS of people are ahead of me.....
A little overexaggerated imo and it doesn't matter to me either.

Quote:
It doesnt matter who sees it first. Thats not whats important..... <snip>Its not a race to see who finishes the series first.
Nobody said it was. I'm just saying that your going to be in for a long wait to complete the series on just dubs alone. I estimate the dubs will finish approx. 2-3 years after the subs finish before the dub finishes
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #10
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

A little overexaggerated imo and it doesn't matter to me either.

Nobody said it was. I'm just saying that your going to be in for a long wait to complete the series on just dubs alone. I estimate the dubs will finish approx. 2-3 years after the subs finish before the dub finishes
True, but that doesnt matter to me. I actually really like the pace that the dub is going by, with the series. Im use to it, and I have plenty of patience. Trust me, the pace is actually working to my advantage, and I have my own regimen that I follow, when it comes to spreading out the episodes from each volume.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:19 PM   #11
9tails_rasengan
Freshmen Academy Student

9tails_rasengan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

I understand it takes times, but i mean they could easily release a new volume every 2 months, like funimation did with one piece and fairy tail. They had an excellent pace when the original Naruto was on Cartoon Network with 2 new eps a week! I know that probably wont happen again but i know they could still be a bit faster.
9tails_rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #12
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah I which is nice since I now have to 126 on shippuden episodes and the cover for it is really nice too since the back of it has Minato, Kakashi,Rin, and Obito
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #13
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah I which is nice since I now have to 126 on shippuden episodes and the cover for it is really nice too since the back of it has Minato, Kakashi,Rin, and Obito
Yep, Kakashi Gaiden is on the back cover!

Old 04-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #14
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah I know which is cool
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #15
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Yep, its pretty awesome!