Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Pokemon Vs. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Franchise War Match! who has the cuter characters? who has the more powerful ones? heck, which one IS the better franchise????

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #2
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pokemon Vs. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Ponies are cuter
vs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #3
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Anyone who understands my username should know my answer for all three........although, pokemon really is the stronger of the two from an objective standpoint unless mlp has at least a low multiversal character. Discord is great and all, but I haven't heard of anything on that scale from him yet.
TRcommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #4
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

I agree Ponies are cuter than some Pokemon, but with Pikachu around....well, he's cute enough to beat all Ponies in a cute-off!! and not to mention all the other cute ones!

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #5
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
I agree Ponies are cuter than some Pokemon, but with Pikachu around....well, he's cute enough to beat all Ponies in a cute-off!! and not to mention all the other cute ones!
Pinkie Pie vs Pikachu

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #6
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Fluttershy beats pikachu in cute

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #7
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Fluttershy beats pikachu in cute
Cant argue that

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 04-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #8
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Ponies are cuter
vs
more like.....
Spoiler:
vs.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:26 PM   #9
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Not to me, but to each his/her own

Still, Pikachu can shock her, hehe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #10
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not to me, but to each his/her own

Still, Pikachu can shock her, hehe
nope

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #11
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

She were to do that to Pikachu, she'll end up shocked by Thunderbolt indeed

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #12
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
nope

still found that funny and somewhat frightening

unless Fluttershy went Ninja on Pikachu

Old 04-09-2012, 11:34 PM   #13
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-09-2012, 11:37 PM   #14
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Faster then a speeding Rainbow Dash....more powerful then Applejack....She's the bear killer known as.......Fluttershy?

Old 04-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #15
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wait, going a bit off topic for a moment, the hype is actually real? MLP: FIM is quite a powerful verse? more so than Pokemon? than Naruto? than Bleach? than One Piece? than Dragon Ball? than Power Rangers?

Back on topic, can Fluttershy do that to Groudon?

And to clarify: I don't hate MLP, neither I love it

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #16
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
Wait, going a bit off topic for a moment, the hype is actually real? MLP: FIM is quite a powerful verse? more so than Pokemon? than Naruto? than Bleach? than One Piece? than Dragon Ball? than Power Rangers?

Back on topic, can Fluttershy do that to Groudon?

And to clarify: I don't hate MLP, neither I love it
Arceus > mlp verse in terms of power.....I would think dragon ball is above them too, but I don't know enough about mlp's hax to say for sure.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #17
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I ask because even Death Battle (Screwattack's show) has Rainbow Dash defeating G1 Starscream...which hints that MLP seems haxed

Back on topic, indeed, Arceus alone IS stronger, heck, most Legendary Pokemon should have no problem against them

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #18
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Between these 2 pop cultural shows,i cant say which would win but seein as Pokemon has been going since like '96 and MLP is now hittin it big now....MLP has a little bit of the popularity id think but i could be wrong.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #19
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

why mention Naruto after pokemon it's weaker than pokemon?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #20
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

MLP as a franchise has been since the 80's, but only now it's becoming a phenomenon

Pokemon has lost some popularity anime wise,but the games are still some of the most sold ever (Main series at least, some spin offs have success too)

I wrote them in the order as I remembered them

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE