Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:25 AM   #21
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Patch the Online Battle or we all quit.

I complained a lot about Masked man at first but I haven't lost to him in a while now, I think my last 6 or 7 games against masked man have all been wins. I use Danzo or Konon and just spam my tilt and jutsu and the instant they lost their all their sub bars I combo them like mad.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:39 AM   #22
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

There is spam in ALL FIGHTING GAMES! Just play with people you know and avoid mm, tenten, onoki etc...

No matter how many patches CC2 is going to release, people are going to find new ways to spam. Just play the game and try to have fun...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:44 AM   #23
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

CC2 probably wont even release a patch. That's just not something they do

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:12 AM   #24
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmithe View Post
Ehh the other 99% was on a different subject, the cards. If your just trying to be smartass's good job because you succeeded. I am pissy, sure. I was promised a balanced game, this I did not get. Which is false advertising. Thank you for all your help on MM spammers, but you all sound like you've never played one. Its almost as if your oblivious to the fact that anything you do is effortless. Have you ever seen an MM use substitution jutsu? I bet you were surprised huh? Its terrible when a match can be won just by a repetition of Y->A over and over. And yea I am exaggerating a with my words, and maybe the numbers. But if any its very slightly, and just because im aggravated at the game.

It wouldnt take a "jutsu limiter" to stop the spam. The move's people spam are on purposely PROGRAMMED to be overpowered. It's not a glitch. Some moves are just easier to spam than others. And people take advantage of it. Most games usually patch these when they have been made obvious to the public and there is an outrage. Problem is, the high ranks. Even the ones that now use PTS Chouji, got their rank through MM spam. I see waaay too many high ranks doing MM spam. I guess like yall suggested I could look at battle record before EVERY match. But thats such a chore for EVERY player to do before a match, when it could be fixed simply.

Edit; Oh yea forgot to mention. Person in the purple text is an idiot. Spam an MM spammer? Or your other idea change your tactics?? Dude I have put 10000% of my playability into every MM fight, until I recently decided to DC whenever I see one. There is nothing you can do. No other character can spam like him, your . And you think awaken Tenten is hard? Are you fking kidding meh? You could very well be one of these MM fags...
I just laughedd. So the only reason everyone is a high level is because they ALL used Masked Man to spam to get there. You're having a laugh.

A jutsu limiter would be stupid. The whole reason we have a chakra bar is for this.

Get over it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:44 AM   #25
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Just use Mei against MM...........I've never lost against one, they always sub the long range portion of Mei's combo's then I dash cancel into them and start another combo back dashing when necessary.

Once they run out of subs they lose.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:50 AM   #26
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex

This thread is a failure.

If you can't handle the game, move on. Do not demand nerf. You obviously don't understand the game.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #27
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
I'm not the one moaning about MM....I know how to beat him.
I was talking to the OP lol.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #28
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmithe View Post
Ehh the other 99% was on a different subject, the cards. If your just trying to be smartass's good job because you succeeded. I am pissy, sure. I was promised a balanced game, this I did not get. Which is false advertising. Thank you for all your help on MM spammers, but you all sound like you've never played one. Its almost as if your oblivious to the fact that anything you do is effortless. Have you ever seen an MM use substitution jutsu? I bet you were surprised huh? Its terrible when a match can be won just by a repetition of Y->A over and over. And yea I am exaggerating a with my words, and maybe the numbers. But if any its very slightly, and just because im aggravated at the game.

It wouldnt take a "jutsu limiter" to stop the spam. The move's people spam are on purposely PROGRAMMED to be overpowered. It's not a glitch. Some moves are just easier to spam than others. And people take advantage of it. Most games usually patch these when they have been made obvious to the public and there is an outrage. Problem is, the high ranks. Even the ones that now use PTS Chouji, got their rank through MM spam. I see waaay too many high ranks doing MM spam. I guess like yall suggested I could look at battle record before EVERY match. But thats such a chore for EVERY player to do before a match, when it could be fixed simply.

Edit; Oh yea forgot to mention. Person in the purple text is an idiot. Spam an MM spammer? Or your other idea change your tactics?? Dude I have put 10000% of my playability into every MM fight, until I recently decided to DC whenever I see one. There is nothing you can do. No other character can spam like him, your . And you think awaken Tenten is hard? Are you fking kidding meh? You could very well be one of these MM fags...

First off, I never ever ever said that a jutsu limiter would be a good idea. I said that a jutsu limiter would be the only effective way to completely stop jutsu spamming. You can't reduce spam by changing the attacks. You'd be able to keep people from spamming certain attacks, but then they would just find another jutsu to spam. The only way this could work is by making every single jutsu completely useless so nobody would want to use them, let alone spam them. The only way to effectively stop spamming is by making it so jutsu can't be used a certain amount of times in succession, which would be simple to do with a separate gauge. I also said that this idea would fail because there would be more people who hate this than there are who hate spammers, themselves. This is mainly because most players can adapt, unlike you. They can find a way to beat someone who uses the same predictable move over and over again.

Second, Masked Man is not that difficult to beat. You clearly just suck at the game. It's only annoying to the amateurs who don't know how to dodge it, or who don't have enough of an attention span or reaction time to dodge most attacks. It's also annoying to the people who think that their pride is more important than maintaining a fair and moderately balanced fight. Or maybe there's just a lag in the game. Then it's mainly because there's a lag in the game.

Third, the only reason that I find an awakened PTS Tenten spammer to be annoying to fight is because it directly clashes and runs over the way I fight. I start off on the offensive with combos and I keep on the offensive with combos throughout the fight, using a jutsu here or there. I'm a head on attacker, so when someone spams a jutsu that A. Is straightforward and slightly tracks you, B. Can shatter a guard and can stun you with a single hit, and C. iz not exactly slow, it can devastate me. It doesn't concern me enough to change my strategy, however, because it rarely happens.

Fourth, as I suggested before, I am a combo user. I mostly use combos and barely use a jutsu more than necessary, unless I'm spamming a person who spams me first. This brings balance back into the game that spammers oh-so-desperately try to sabotage. Anyway, even if I was to choose Masked Man, I would mostly stick to his combos, unless the person decided to spam me. I'm almost never Masked Man, though, because I don't like the way his combos feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
I complained a lot about Masked man at first but I haven't lost to him in a while now, I think my last 6 or 7 games against masked man have all been wins. I use Danzo or Konon and just spam my tilt and jutsu and the instant they lost their all their sub bars I combo them like mad.

And look at this. Apparently, OP, you can spam a Masked Man spammer successfully.

Last edited by CRoach93; 04-10-2012 at 07:51 PM.
CRoach93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #29
Lasting Bonds
Freshmen Academy Student

Lasting Bonds is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Guys chill.. mm and tenten are easy.. with tenten you can easily dodge her jutsu by jumping diagonally and with masked man.. like the other guy said just jump and throw kunai and don't try to combo him unless he either doesn't have enough for a jutsu or if you can catch him when he's jumping around with no subs.. doubt anyone is dumb enough to do that but who knows
Lasting Bonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #30
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

The OP exaggerated GREATLY but there was some truth to his post.

If any of you have ever went against a GOOD Masked Man or Tenten spammer you would realize how broken they are, not a single method given in this thread would work against a good spammer.

Thankfully there aren't too many spammers with a brain online, so it is pretty easy to counter most you would come across.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote