Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Nexthokage's forum family

What is up my forum friends?
Do you wish to be part of my awesome forum family
Spoiler:
Wait, I am not awesome

Ha ha so it has been a long time in coming so leave a message on what type of family member you want to be to me. Giggity

We can chat it up when I find out that YOU my long lost relative have been discovered.

List of my FAMILY:
itachipeintobi- The Quiet sister
Naruto<3- The Overachieving sister
Ninja Of Chao- The crazy samurai neighbor(help he has a sword!!!)
Ino's Girl- The SISTER( Main )
Medlnic15- The Healing Helper
weshir- The Official Stalker
Rouge/Tifa/Angel- The Switching Sister

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD

Last edited by nexthokage; 04-06-2012 at 03:17 PM.
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #2
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Nexthokage's forum family

yes can i join!!!!

My theme:

itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sure that was quick.
What type of family member would you like to be

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 04-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #4
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein

which do u want me to be....i dont mind

My theme:

Old 04-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Quiet sister lol

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 04-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #6
itachipeintobi
Chunin

ok!!!!

My theme:

Old 04-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #7
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I is join????

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #8
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Usually ever post I see of yours, it barely says anything lol

Sure naruto what would you like to be to me

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 04-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #9
itachipeintobi
Chunin

lol....

My theme:

Old 04-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #10
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Example one lol

Gosh I thought I would have more people Dang XD

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 04-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #11
itachipeintobi
Chunin

lol u will over time

My theme:

Old 04-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #12
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Over time.... Herp Derp

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 04-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #13
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ok..... Your telling me that all my posts are short? I don't know if I should take that nicely or to take it as something I need to work on. some of these 'threads' or 'forums' don't require me to type in sentences because I don't want to. But if you want me to always type sentence after sentence in this 'thread' of yours, consider me not in this 'thread'. I have family and I don't want to spent 30 minutes typing on things that my character will be doing. I can't type that fast so if you don't want me added to your 'thread' just say it and I will leave..... It is that simple

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #14
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Not you I was talking About itachipeintobi XD
You will be called the overachiever sister

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 04-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #15
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Psssssht..... i knew that ^_^

Sweetness

Old 04-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #16
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

May I join?
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #17
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Of course Ninja.
Do you have a relation you would like lol lol

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #18
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Derp :P (I love this word)

Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #19
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

I believe I could be suitable as a crazy samurai neighbor?
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #20
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

That seems just right lollollol

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia