Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default The Calamity: (Yori) vs (Teddie)

Rules: Calamity rules.

Teddie goes first
Old 03-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Calamity: (Yori) vs (Teddie)

-_- Wanker. I'll do it soon I guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Don't tell me old age has made you slow teddie/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No, AP Gov, AP Physics C, AP English Lit and AP Calc have.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:24 PM   #5
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Geezus what's with all the ap! xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #6
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

I'm ambitious/dumb.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Ambitiously dumb, I love it! If I recalled correctly ap is the equivalent to college level courses. Since you'll be there for at least 4 years after high school, I haven't the foggiest of why you would take on such a load.

Though good on ya mate, go for the gold or gfto

Quote:

Old 03-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #8
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

I walk out of Starbucks on the corner of Broadway and 7th, and stare out into Times Square. The people are bustling, and I walk among them, sipping my Espresso. I walk slowly, wearing my usual shirt, but instead of a flower pinned to it, there is a crest, taking the shape of a circle with a cross through it. It rests directly over my left lung. I smile, and begin to chuckle as I feel another spiritual pressure of sinister nature in the area. I recognize it as that of my dear Yori.

Placing my palm to the ground, I sigh, and a red mist expands outwards, rushing towards my foe, covering the whole intersection in a thick mist. The common folk immediately cry out, as they are devoured by the mist, leaving nothing of their bodies in its wake. Cars, trashcans, street signs. All gone. From the red mist, exactly a foot from me, a sword rises, my sword, to be precise. I grab it.

From here, I immediately rise, and the mist disappears, not before it would've eaten my opponent entirely were he not to counter. I draw my arm back, and a blue fireball appears on it, approximately the size of the New Years Eve Ball. I chuckle, and throw this at my opponent at a blazing fast speed, crossing the distance between us in half of a second. As it travels, the air around the fireball grows dark and cold, as the fireball absorbs the heat and light around it.

I am awfully excited for this fight, Yori-boy

Old 03-23-2012, 08:23 AM   #9
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
I walk out of Starbucks on the corner of Broadway and 7th, and stare out into Times Square. The people are bustling, and I walk among them, sipping my Espresso. I walk slowly, wearing my usual shirt, but instead of a flower pinned to it, there is a crest, taking the shape of a circle with a cross through it. It rests directly over my left lung. I smile, and begin to chuckle as I feel another spiritual pressure of sinister nature in the area. I recognize it as that of my dear Yori.

Placing my palm to the ground, I sigh, and a red mist expands outwards, rushing towards my foe, covering the whole intersection in a thick mist. The common folk immediately cry out, as they are devoured by the mist, leaving nothing of their bodies in its wake. Cars, trashcans, street signs. All gone. From the red mist, exactly a foot from me, a sword rises, my sword, to be precise. I grab it.

From here, I immediately rise, and the mist disappears, not before it would've eaten my opponent entirely were he not to counter. I draw my arm back, and a blue fireball appears on it, approximately the size of the New Years Eve Ball. I chuckle, and throw this at my opponent at a blazing fast speed, crossing the distance between us in half of a second. As it travels, the air around the fireball grows dark and cold, as the fireball absorbs the heat and light around it.

I am awfully excited for this fight, Yori-boy
Walking out the store with my beats by dre in my ear and the new odd future tape is playing I glance around at the new Yorkers. I also begin to think about my days as the Soul King but that's a topic for another day. I started to walk blending in no longer wearing the traditional soul reaper clothing. Dangeling from my neck is a gold crest that symbolizes my team. I abruptly stop and turn around and I see Teddie.

I see he release a red mist and I trust my fist forward and what followed was this gust of wind blowing back the mist before it came in contact. I take off my gold beats and held them in my hand and a gold light envelops them. What took their place was my very own sword. Teddie releases a fire ball towards me and I perform bakudo 81: Danku. A barrier formed in front of me and your ball collides with it. I skip back some meters and suddenly launch my self towards you at a very fast speed. I end up in front of you aiming a right kick toward your head, as I twirl around my left fist is held out towards you and I say "Oreru" and this large spiral gust of wind blows outward and can cut through your body if not avoided. I then Shunpo upwards above you and swung my sword down. What followed was the long ray of gold light that can disintegrate anything it touches. It's length is 60 Meters, aimed st you and if you touch it, you die. I land back on the road, where it is now split in half because of my light.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #10
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

I can't counter tonight, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm on my Droid.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Ok Ok Ok Ok!!
Old 03-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #12
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Walking out the store with my beats by dre in my ear and the new odd future tape is playing I glance around at the new Yorkers. I also begin to think about my days as the Soul King but that's a topic for another day. I started to walk blending in no longer wearing the traditional soul reaper clothing. Dangeling from my neck is a gold crest that symbolizes my team. I abruptly stop and turn around and I see Teddie.

I see he release a red mist and I trust my fist forward and what followed was this gust of wind blowing back the mist before it came in contact. I take off my gold beats and held them in my hand and a gold light envelops them. What took their place was my very own sword. Teddie releases a fire ball towards me and I perform bakudo 81: Danku. A barrier formed in front of me and your ball collides with it. I skip back some meters and suddenly launch my self towards you at a very fast speed. I end up in front of you aiming a right kick toward your head, as I twirl around my left fist is held out towards you and I say "Oreru" and this large spiral gust of wind blows outward and can cut through your body if not avoided. I then Shunpo upwards above you and swung my sword down. What followed was the long ray of gold light that can disintegrate anything it touches. It's length is 60 Meters, aimed st you and if you touch it, you die. I land back on the road, where it is now split in half because of my light.
As Yori-boy blocks my attacks, I feel sad. I sip my Espresso, bringing up my arm to block his kick, allowing the force of the kick to push me back, causing me to backpedal. This backpedal becomes a one-handed back handspring, keeping the espresso level so as not to spill, as my opponent launches a gust of wind at me. I look up, still dodging backwards, and a wall of the blue flames rises in front of me, exuding a massive amount of heat while absorbing the heat of the air around it. The pressure of the air changes drastically, causing the flow of the wind to curve around the shield and damage the buildings around me instead of me. As Yori-boy attacks me from above, a beam of light flies at me. I swing my sword in response, and a trail of blue fire flies from my blade, clashing with the light. The blue fire absorbs the light, drawing it into the flames so as not to harm me in the slightest, but only absorbing light that would've hit me, leaving the gash in the ground as stated before.

"I can tell you're not a talkative one."

As I look at you standing on the pavement, a white line rushes out from my body across the ground to hit you. It follows your movement, attempting to catch your leg, thus infecting you with burn. Meanwhile, three spears of the blue fire appear behind me, and launch at you, one aimed directly at you, and the other two flying at you at faster speeds, but in a curved path. This way, they come from three different angles, but all would hit at the same time. I finish my espresso in one gulp, tossing it into the crevice into the ground. I litter. What of it? It's my world. Putting my hand through the hole at the end of my zanpakuto, I spin it lazily around, charging a yellow, crackling cero in my left hand. I yawn. I wait.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:36 AM   #13
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Looks like wind is gonna be over light in this fight. Not good for me
Old 03-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #14
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Yeah wind's kind've a hassle for me, but light is my chew toy

Old 03-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #15
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
As Yori-boy blocks my attacks, I feel sad. I sip my Espresso, bringing up my arm to block his kick, allowing the force of the kick to push me back, causing me to backpedal. This backpedal becomes a one-handed back handspring, keeping the espresso level so as not to spill, as my opponent launches a gust of wind at me. I look up, still dodging backwards, and a wall of the blue flames rises in front of me, exuding a massive amount of heat while absorbing the heat of the air around it. The pressure of the air changes drastically, causing the flow of the wind to curve around the shield and damage the buildings around me instead of me. As Yori-boy attacks me from above, a beam of light flies at me. I swing my sword in response, and a trail of blue fire flies from my blade, clashing with the light. The blue fire absorbs the light, drawing it into the flames so as not to harm me in the slightest, but only absorbing light that would've hit me, leaving the gash in the ground as stated before.

"I can tell you're not a talkative one."

As I look at you standing on the pavement, a white line rushes out from my body across the ground to hit you. It follows your movement, attempting to catch your leg, thus infecting you with burn. Meanwhile, three spears of the blue fire appear behind me, and launch at you, one aimed directly at you, and the other two flying at you at faster speeds, but in a curved path. This way, they come from three different angles, but all would hit at the same time. I finish my espresso in one gulp, tossing it into the crevice into the ground. I litter. What of it? It's my world. Putting my hand through the hole at the end of my zanpakuto, I spin it lazily around, charging a yellow, crackling cero in my left hand. I yawn. I wait.
I see the white line and I begin to run in the other direction towards some buildings. I also feel added power coming my way so I know you launched another attack. My speed is great but that alone won't keep me away from the combo attack for too long. While in motion inside of my left hand is a small spiral wind sphere that has been charging since I took off.

"This is gonna hurt."

A bright light envelopes the area, bright enough that it could blind you for several seconds, as I switch gears and enter my light Shunpo. I suddenly turn around facing the combo attack and yelled out, "Blowing End". The sphere releases and instantly expanded out into this giant rotating sphere of wind. Blowing and cutting away anything in its path. The sphere is big enough is completely blow away your three spheres. Im also being blown away, but this was part of my plan to add greater speed. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko."

When the light ended and the wind ended I appear standing caught by your white line. Seconds later my body vanishes into gold reiatsu particles and I emerge climbing out of a window whiched I crashed into. Me creating the light Shunpo wasn't so I could blind you, it was so I can successfully hide my appearance, and reiatsu using that bakudo but also leaving a good enough amount of my reiatsu in the light so you wouldn't think nothing is up. That clone is a light clone that I created from the light it self using only my mind.

"Ahh, Teddie I admit my wind moves are limited in shikai. So I'll enter the next. Bankai: Choetsu Hikari."

Gold light envelopes the area and my spiritual pressure becomes so heavy that the entire state of New York can feel it, the statue of liberty also is crumbling down and civilians are dying. A loud pitch ringing occurs and the light suddenly ends and there I am holding a gold Lance. My hair and my eyes becomes pure white, and my voice now speaks in doubles.

I twirl my lance and stop suddenly creating a huge rush of wind that can cut through buildings, coming at you. "Launch your burn mark again... I dare you"

- I'm writing this off my iPad so if my grammar is off just tell me, it's because of apples stupid spell check.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #16
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

No worries on Ipad swag
They were spears, not spheres, but thats an Ipad error and your counter wouldnt've changed anything.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:16 AM   #17
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
I see the white line and I begin to run in the other direction towards some buildings. I also feel added power coming my way so I know you launched another attack. My speed is great but that alone won't keep me away from the combo attack for too long. While in motion inside of my left hand is a small spiral wind sphere that has been charging since I took off.

"This is gonna hurt."

A bright light envelopes the area, bright enough that it could blind you for several seconds, as I switch gears and enter my light Shunpo. I suddenly turn around facing the combo attack and yelled out, "Blowing End". The sphere releases and instantly expanded out into this giant rotating sphere of wind. Blowing and cutting away anything in its path. The sphere is big enough is completely blow away your three spheres. Im also being blown away, but this was part of my plan to add greater speed. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko."

When the light ended and the wind ended I appear standing caught by your white line. Seconds later my body vanishes into gold reiatsu particles and I emerge climbing out of a window whiched I crashed into. Me creating the light Shunpo wasn't so I could blind you, it was so I can successfully hide my appearance, and reiatsu using that bakudo but also leaving a good enough amount of my reiatsu in the light so you wouldn't think nothing is up. That clone is a light clone that I created from the light it self using only my mind.

"Ahh, Teddie I admit my wind moves are limited in shikai. So I'll enter the next. Bankai: Choetsu Hikari."

Gold light envelopes the area and my spiritual pressure becomes so heavy that the entire state of New York can feel it, the statue of liberty also is crumbling down and civilians are dying. A loud pitch ringing occurs and the light suddenly ends and there I am holding a gold Lance. My hair and my eyes becomes pure white, and my voice now speaks in doubles.

I twirl my lance and stop suddenly creating a huge rush of wind that can cut through buildings, coming at you. "Launch your burn mark again... I dare you"

- I'm writing this off my iPad so if my grammar is off just tell me, it's because of apples stupid spell check.
Awww, Yori-boy. It makes me so happy to see you so flustered. A bankai this early? You're going to make me weep.

While the Thirst mocks you, I drop back, seeing a massive gust of wind rushing at me. I take this as an opportunity to run downtown like I had originally planned. I dump blue fire down the streets I pass, being sure to keep a steady pace to outpace the wind, a light sonido if necessary. The blue fire down the streets will be enough to slowly divert some of the wind, street by street, until I'm at 3rd street. The wind has diverted substantially, and I launch into the air, backflipping over the wind while shielded by a sphere of the fire so as to curve the wind around me again. I land, feet first, on the side of the Empire State Building on 5th street, making a large imprint with my feet. Immediately, the fire disappears.

I'm only making a quick appearance in this fight, so dont worry too much.

I look at my hand, and the number 3 appears. It bursts into flames and my power skyrockets. I skyrocket too, running in a spiral up the side of the Empire State building, leaving a trail of red mist. It takes me only 3 seconds to go from the 2nd story to the 102nd story, but the trail of mist is immense. When I'm attop the needle, I smile and my eyes roll back into the back of my head.

"Yggdrasil. Come."

Immediately a massive tree launches forth from the mist. I stand atop the canopy, and its branches start on the roof, branching out and covering the next five blocks in all direction with a roof of leaves and wood. The trunk barrels down through the center of the building, shattering floors and glass. The roots start in the lobby, some spilling out onto the street and curving around other buildings. Others go down, into the nexus of subway tunnels below the surface. Using the tunnels as a transport system, the roots run throughout the surrounding area of New York City for five blocks on all sides, only then launching back up into the air. The roots and branches meet, creating a wall and cage from which encompasses everywhere from first to tenth street, capturing the both of us. The sun shines through the branches, but dimly. I am completely winded, all of my energy going into that one move. In order to be even able to stand again, I look at my hand, and the number becomes a 4. I roar in pain, but I rise to my feet, my spiritual pressure back in the realm of safety.

"That took a lot out of me Yori. Let's finish this quick"

Immediately, branches come down from the canopy, threatening to crush you, while roots come up from the subway system below you, attempting to pierce you from below. I slice my hand, mixing my blood with they yellow cero, and jump above you.

I fire the Gran Rey Cero Yazoro - Kiiro at you, and a bolt of reaitsu shaped like lightning crashes down towards you at alarming speeds. If it hits you, it will do massive internal damage and paralyze you fully.

Oh Yori-boy. Oh poor poor Yori-boy.

Last edited by Teddie; 03-28-2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 03-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #18
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Yori y u no like me?

Old 03-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #19
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Yori my boy, time expires tomorrow...

Old 03-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

In the wise words of yori:

"Make a counter that puts a spark under my ass."

But seriously, he's having some family issues I believe.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved