Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 06-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
haconkerlo
Freshmen Academy Student

haconkerlo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation A open-world Naruto where you can make your own character

Naruto is an AMAZING series ,but the games could be better. Everyone loves an open-world game and the Rise Of The Ninja games were a great start but now we need an upgrade . Fighting in Rise of the Ninja was great but, felt confine and enclosed not allowing true freedom and strategies. fighting in Ninja Storm was even better. Also running then encountering someone and being stopped to fight takes the adventure and excitment out of it.I have also recently played Fallout 3 and the stealth ,lighting ,and join a team feature really made that game a great success.Another great addon to that game was the ability to customize and upgrade your character. Just by adding these small features makes any game (especially Naruto) a million times better. There are countless other features you can add on. One major one is the recent devolopment of Geo-Mod 2.0. If you played Red Faction: Guerilla thats the engine that allows anything to be destroyed. {Take a second, and imagine you and friends, along with your NPC clan, leaping through Konaha, toward the center, crashing through the wall and performing an assassination on the Hokage.} Amazing isn't it. A game where you can learn the jutsus you want with clothes and team you want is an instant sucess. Also there should wide variety of jutsus ranging in the thousands. Summonings with the Geo-mod 2.0 engine is also an instant pointer, with giant toads and wolves crashing through the Forests or Konaha, the immersion would be enormous. Two final ideas are the ability to hide underwater and even use jutsus underwater, along of course with swimming ,and the last idea is an upgraded clones system; more of them, and they can even follow simple tasks as in guard, passive, or aggressive. This would be a game were the brain and not always brawn could win a fight. A game were you designed the world around by your actions and what YOU decide to do.

Game Type: This game would be a Action-Adventure game. Players are 1, 1-4 in Co-op, and 2-6 in online multiplayer.

New Ideas:
1) A simple squad "Tactic Sheet" - You could easily program (As seen in the Dragon Age games) simple actions and reactions to squad mates. I.e. - "If health < 50% then use self heal" or "If enemy level is S Rank or > then use 'Summoning Justsu: Death's tail'"

2) Multi-player modes are separate from Story and Co-op. (In which the same character is used) this is for balancing online. But, seeing as Co-op is working together balancing is not a problem. There could be "Stadiums" that allow co-op characters to fight each other just in case you wanted to fight your friend.

3) The story mode could be placed after the Fourth Ninja War, or in an alternate reality, where your character, an orphan of the past war, must stop a new Anti-Ninja movement. - This movement blames the Ninjas for the wars - Also trying to stop various cartels until he reaches a new group, The Syndicate, who is trying to revive the Sage of Six Paths in order to use the power he used to create justsu, to remove chakra and justsus from the world all together.

Last edited by haconkerlo; 02-25-2012 at 04:59 PM.
haconkerlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: A open-world Naruto where you can make your own character

Cool!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

on one hand, it would be my dream game!!! but then imagine how much it costs to makee an average game, let alone the kind your talking about. it would probably cost 90 dollars if they made it, which probably would pay, but still

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
haconkerlo
Freshmen Academy Student

Good point ,but think about fallout 3 that has 5 times more stuff than even this game and it was only 60.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

yea, but naruto doesnt recieve nearly as much publicity as those other games, and i think only people who have seen the show are gonna buy these naruto games, and fallout is just extremely popular, so the chance of it having the sales to get the cost of making the game back are great, so they can afford to spend tons of money on the game, and having it be a litte cheap

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
danboy
Veteran Chunin

danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy

yeah but they only markup the price fallout could be like $30 or less cause of mass production so a naruto game may not be that expensive the ideas and start-up will only be ever so much money of which i do not know or does it matter for they should have excess money cause they seem have little or no advertisements plus if it's for all systems ( everyone has at least 1 platform ) they could profit as much as us
danboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #7
god of puppets
Chunin Exam Participant

god of puppets is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you guys are forgeting that even if we get this to work, it could take YEARS to get all that stuff put into one thing, and anyway it probably become a PC game made like... i dunno World of Warcraft or something like that. and then you would pay a MONTHLY fee not a one time deal
god of puppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #8
haconkerlo
Freshmen Academy Student

I think if Naruto was really commited about making a good game they should spend a year or two the Clash of the Ninja games were good but probably make on thier spare time.....And hey I really like that everyone one has their own little story about them THATS what this game should be like If anyone has anything else to add,say, or even has thier own story PLEASE reply.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
haconkerlo
Freshmen Academy Student

I wonder how many games of this forum have been made
Old 06-15-2009, 03:55 PM   #10
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sounds good to me. Itd be sweet to be born as a child just like in fallout 3 as well. than grow up ito the chunin exams with your own team. And of course be able to leave your village and join the akatsuki would be my fav. The biggest part that i luv about this idea is that you get to create your own character.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #11
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
yea, but naruto doesnt recieve nearly as much publicity as those other games, and i think only people who have seen the show are gonna buy these naruto games, and fallout is just extremely popular, so the chance of it having the sales to get the cost of making the game back are great, so they can afford to spend tons of money on the game, and having it be a litte cheap
-----------------------

Well I think we'd all be surprised just how many ppl actually watch naruto. especially in Japan. Theres no doubt to say that they'd make an exponential profit.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:06 AM   #12
Silentkiller
Genin

Silentkiller is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love the idea. But not just design your own character but decide their future. Think of it as Fable 2 for the Xbox 360. Good or evil, pure or corrupt. You could rise through the ninja ranks, become the Kage of the village you choose to rule over. And we could throw some war in there to. You could declare war on rival villages. Either choose to spare their puny village or burn it to the ground.
I'm done with my rant now
Silentkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:38 AM   #13
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentkiller View Post
I love the idea. But not just design your own character but decide their future. Think of it as Fable 2 for the Xbox 360. Good or evil, pure or corrupt. You could rise through the ninja ranks, become the Kage of the village you choose to rule over. And we could throw some war in there to. You could declare war on rival villages. Either choose to spare their puny village or burn it to the ground.
I'm done with my rant now
AWSOME IDEA THAT WOULD BE THE BEST GAME EVR WHEN U CREATE UR CHARACTER U CAN EVEN MAKE IT WEAR WAT U WANT LIKE AN AKASTUSKI OUTFITT AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN UZAMAKI OR AN UCHIHA BROTHER OR HYUGA COUSIN WITH SHARINGAN AND BYAKUGAN IM ALL OVER THAT IDEA AND YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH THE VILLIGERS U COULD TYPE IN WAT U WANT TO SAY AND MAKE THE VILLIGERS HATE U OR LOVE U BASED ON WAT U SAY LOL AND ON XBOX LIVE U CAN COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PEOPLE IF U HAVE THE HEAD PIECE U CAN TALK TO THEM DAT GAME WOULD BE THE BEST.

Last edited by Kon; 06-19-2009 at 07:45 AM.
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:43 AM   #14
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
Sounds good to me. Itd be sweet to be born as a child just like in fallout 3 as well. than grow up ito the chunin exams with your own team. And of course be able to leave your village and join the akatsuki would be my fav. The biggest part that i luv about this idea is that you get to create your own character.
YEAH U CAN BE ABLE TO CREATE UR OWN CUSTONIZES KICK BUTT/@$$ TEAM INCLUDING CREATING UR OWN SENSEI'S LOOKS AND PERSONALITY ASWELL NOT 2 MENTION CUSTOMIZING THIER SKILLS WEPONS AND JUTSU'S

ITLL BE LIKE SIMS BUT WITH FIGHTING AND INTERACTING AND EVEN CREATING UR OWN STORY MODE AND UR OWN ENDING AND ITLL BE MUCH BETTER NOT 2 MENTION ITLL BE NARUTO STYLE LOL

Last edited by Kon; 06-19-2009 at 11:02 AM.
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #15
Ikuto
Genin

Ikuto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

should it be an online game?
Ikuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #16
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

it could be 1 of the best games in naruto history.
dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #17
haconkerlo
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto View Post
should it be an online game?
That would be amazing!!!! being able to bring YOUR clan online ad dueling it out with another clan

We really need to find a publisher or studio to take a look at this forum
then they can see what people really want in a video game
Old 06-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #18
haconkerlo
Freshmen Academy Student

Here goes a list of ideas that I thought of or were sent:

1 Combining Jutsus (like making a water-wall then freezing it)
2 Summoning
3 Make your own puppet
4 Bring Characters of another save and have them join your squad or have your friend control them
5 Stealth and hearing
6 Transformations (Even get the ones of the show -Naruto-garra-
7 Curse-Marks
8 As a little kid go to the ninja academy then stay there for a while after that Go through the CHUNIN EXAMS (And not all boring either You go to the forest head to the middle building and if you make it early wait for all the people to get there after that if you lose it keeps goin) (Also there are specific times when you must be the lets say your in the final round, they gave you some time to train then you dont make it well to bad for you but you can still watch.)
9 Also upgrades for your person when you level up (like fallout 3's perks) as in walk on water, walk up walls and trees, more clones (Also different types of clones Sand Water fog ect.), Jutsus under water. And MANY more.

10 (This one was sent in) Also combining weapons as in comining a Wind Blade and a chain or a shuriken,string,and paper bombs.

11 (submitted by Ikuto Family, marriage system?

Missions with friends?

Tell me if more need to be added or taken off (Also if anyone can get a Publisher, Company, or Developer to look at this you'll be a hero.

Last edited by haconkerlo; 06-28-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #19
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

be fricken awesome
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:45 PM   #20
narusaku 4 ever
Apprentice Genin

narusaku 4 ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

cool believe it
narusaku 4 ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, jutsus, make, open world, stealth