Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 04-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default On Halo 3 what armor do you use? and other details

Hmm. im just curious. i got it a week ago and so far ive beated normal and heroic difficulty story modes alone. I also have every secret Skull so i think thts a lil good. Anyways i use the Spartan full Hayabusa armor. All black ( looks like gray ) armor. and my emblem is Runes and its white. Dont have online sadly

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: On Halo 3 what armor do you use? and other details

Sadly I didnt keep halo 3 for longer than a week you should get halo reach.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i would if i could but i dont have/ get much money...

Old 04-02-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh ok.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

yea it sux. but this guy said he'll let me borrow his Reach. He is kinda a friend but more an aquantince. Doubt he really will though

Old 04-02-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

I have live but havent been able to access it lately havent been online for 3months my clan probably in pieces. T.T

Old 04-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #7
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

do you run it? You leader ?

Old 04-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I used Hayabusa back in the day

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #9
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

Now you have Reach im guessing?

Old 04-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #10
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I used Recon of course

Black and Blue

If you want me to help you finish campaign on legendary I will

I would have got inheritor on Reach but I quit, took to long to rank up, so I stopped at Nova

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #11
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

thank you very much for your offer but i dont have live... right now on legendary i am on '' The Ark ''

Old 04-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yup I have Reach now

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #13
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

i wish i could buy reach T.T

Old 04-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #14
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori2701 View Post
thank you very much for your offer but i dont have live... right now on legendary i am on '' The Ark ''
Oh well if you ever get it offer is open.

Just wait til the last level on Legendary. Ha

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #15
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

im worried about the level Cortana. xD