Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-11-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
Pain_DevaPath
Freshmen Academy Student

Pain_DevaPath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Why did Kakashi kill ____?

I do not know.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-11-2014 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Spoiler in title
Pain_DevaPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why did Kakashi kill ____?

She had it coming. Most likely had to do with her not cooking his meal that day.

EDIT:
Spoiler:
Joking, she was a biju, and the mist village was about to catch her, so in order to make things harder for the mist, she begged for her death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-11-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Spoiler tag
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:45 PM   #3
Uta Bharadwaj
Genin

Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Why did Kakashi kill Rin?

He's evil, that's why. *palpatine laugh*
Jk
Spoiler:
Rin purposely stepped in front of his Raikiri to get killed because she had been made isobu's jinchuriki by Kiri ninjas and they were making her flee back with Kakashi to konoha where isobu would be released and destroy it. She didn't want her village to be destroyed so she killed herself before they reached the village when Kakashi was trying to attack other ninjas that were chasing them.

Last edited by Uta Bharadwaj; 01-11-2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tag
Uta Bharadwaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:45 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Do you read the new chapters?

Explains why he did

Short explanation
Spoiler:
Was an accident. He was going for a Rain Shinobi, but Rin jumped in the way

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:47 PM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Do you read the new chapters?

Explains why he did

Short explanation
Spoiler:
Was an accident. He was going for a Rain Shinobi, but Rin jumped in the way
Wait? Really? I did not know that, oh will.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:56 PM   #6
Momochi Zabuza
Apprentice Genin

Momochi Zabuza saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It was an accident.
\ /

(To Naruto about Haku) "…You don't need to say any more… It pained him to have to fight you… Haku fought not only for me… he fought for you guys too. He was too kind. I'm glad I got to face you guys in the end. You may be right… a shinobi is still a human… we may not be able to become emotionless tools…"- Zabuza Momochi
Momochi Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:45 PM   #7
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Spoiler:
Rin knew she needed to die in order to save Konoha and so she jumped in front of Kakashi.
Kakashi never wanted to kill her

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote