Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Ghost vs. TeddyBear-Kun (Teddie)

You gotta' love the tittle.

Starting Location: Urahara's Training Ground (from there we can move to the rest of Karakura Town).

Starting Distance: 50ft.

Rules: 10 rounds. But if both fighters want to continue then twenty rounds.

Do you agree with the rules and location, Ted?

Btw, TeddyBear-Kun's sexy but hairy bear-ass will go first.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Ghost vs. TeddyBear-Kun (Teddie)

I stand and look at my opponent, waiting for him to make the first move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Meh, I usually call him: "Pedobear"
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #4
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

This is going to be interesting. O.o
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #5
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Indeed it will, Hal. Ahh, I'll make the first move tomorrow, my mind is drained.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #6
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Everyone wants to fight killsworth. XD. I still want to fight him too.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #7
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Everyone wants to fight him but I don't understand why. We fight to keep ourselves entertained. To have fun. What fun can you have with someone who kills you in three moves?
Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #8
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Actually he never has killed me in 3 moves. lolz I should find our battle thread it was pretty epic.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #9
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

>gotta love that tittle.
>love that tittle.
>tittle.
>ponies.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #10
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Actually he never has killed me in 3 moves. lolz I should find our battle thread it was pretty epic.
I could if I really wanted to, and you know it. I've also never released against you before 10 moves into a fight.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #11
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
I could if I really wanted to, and you know it. I've also never released against you before 10 moves into a fight.

Maybe.......XD. True once you released was normally when I died after only a few moves in your release. So if you released right away I would be toast. XD
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Teddie should 2nd release on the first turn and use his most difficult to counter attack.

Eeyup.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I have never seen his 2nd release. o.o
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #14
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

I'd love to see that, Susan. By the way Teddie; I hope you can wait for a while for my first move since you didn't wanna go first.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #15
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Not a problem, Senor.