Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default 7 vs Bacon

Special rule: We're plopped into a chamber at the center of the universe. It's power ebbs and flows into its domain, bringing the essence of all creation into play. In other words the universe's vast resources are at your disposal, whether you like it or not. As such both contestants must be able to dispel its power once ever 3 turns to not die from an overload of power.
___

I had awoken from an uneasy slumber to find myself floating in mid air. With a quick scan of my surrounding there seemed to be an endless abyss in every direction. It was hard to explain nothing because there was always something, it's just how reality worked. The enigma of this place made me feel uneasy because it was literally akin to existing in a pace without light or darkness, a space where there was no space, a chamber which stands to bend the very law of reason. Although there seemed to be nothing, a peculiar feeling of everything seemed to take hold of my senses. My reiryoku was bound by a ethereal tether, one which could not be removed no matter what I tried, yet my senses did pick up raw energy once it left tether. Staring off into the nether my sense of time was completely void. The only thing which I could know was real is the blood which was hemorrhaging from my lungs.

Suddenly something else made its presence known, a familiar foe from my past. Affixing my gaze in this newcomer's direction memories flashed into my consciousness. The sensation of being burnt suddenly overcame my body until my flesh literally began to smoke. The memory of my former self lying on the ground charred. The horrors of hell itself flashed before my eyes. The pain from having my limbs tied while a twisted beast seared my body with an tire iron. The torment of drowning continuously in my boiling excrement while my body continuously regenerated. All the while my gaze was affixed upon him.

Rising to my feet was both dumfounding as it was exhilarating. " You did this to me, you did this to me", as my voice roared it caused an the fabric of the nothingness to suddenly ebb before amassing into something akin to a tsunami of light, to the naked eye. The force behind wall of pressure exponentially growing as I flashed toward him while brandishing my rusted gauntlet. All the while my burnt skin was being shed by the sheer speed of my advance, leaving a trail of blood and skin in my wake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: 7 vs Bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Special rule: We're plopped into a chamber at the center of the universe. It's power ebbs and flows into its domain, bringing the essence of all creation into play. In other words the universe's vast resources are at your disposal, whether you like it or not. As such both contestants must be able to dispel its power once ever 3 turns to not die from an overload of power.
___

I had awoken from an uneasy slumber to find myself floating in mid air. With a quick scan of my surrounding there seemed to be an endless abyss in every direction. It was hard to explain nothing because there was always something, it's just how reality worked. The enigma of this place made me feel uneasy because it was literally akin to existing in a pace without light or darkness, a space where there was no space, a chamber which stands to bend the very law of reason. Although there seemed to be nothing, a peculiar feeling of everything seemed to take hold of my senses. My reiryoku was bound by a ethereal tether, one which could not be removed no matter what I tried, yet my senses did pick up raw energy once it left tether. Staring off into the nether my sense of time was completely void. The only thing which I could know was real is the blood which was hemorrhaging from my lungs.

Suddenly something else made its presence known, a familiar foe from my past. Affixing my gaze in this newcomer's direction memories flashed into my consciousness. The sensation of being burnt suddenly overcame my body until my flesh literally began to smoke. The memory of my former self lying on the ground charred. The horrors of hell itself flashed before my eyes. The pain from having my limbs tied while a twisted beast seared my body with an tire iron. The torment of drowning continuously in my boiling excrement while my body continuously regenerated. All the while my gaze was affixed upon him.

Rising to my feet was both dumfounding as it was exhilarating. " You did this to me, you did this to me", as my voice roared it caused an the fabric of the nothingness to suddenly ebb before amassing into something akin to a tsunami of light, to the naked eye. The force behind wall of pressure exponentially growing as I flashed toward him while brandishing my rusted gauntlet. All the while my burnt skin was being shed by the sheer speed of my advance, leaving a trail of blood and skin in my wake.
*I awake from some type of forced hibernation to find myself in what seems to be a dimensional phenomenon the likes of which I haven't even seen before. Though I have a familiar surge rushing through my body, it is the surge of raw power being continuously fed into my very being. I know this for one reason, I am the embodiment of power, I am force incarnate. I see a sight for sore eyes though as my old frenemy(Friend/Enemy) Bacon stands out in the vast nothingness. He shouts at me as suddenly a blast of light erupts from nothing as if he created energy. He then rushes me as I laugh and wave my hand,

"Creation! Feel the power!"

From the wave of my hand erupts a storm of Chihuahuas which aim to engulf my opponent before exploding into sea of confetti. I then look at my opponent chanting,

"Drag them to Earth, Inryoku."

My katana beams with a bright purple light as I release some of its Reiatsu changing its shape and allowing myself to access its power. The blade emerges with a chain of bright purple Reiatsu attached to the bottom of its hilt. The chain in question is also rapped all the way up my arm to the shoulder blade. I swing my blade upward creating a gravitational warp with the sole purpose of canceling out my opponents spacial rend. I use the power flowing through me to increase the maximum mass of my warp to the extent where it literally flattens out the oncoming fold of space creating a sound a thousand times greater than the crack of thunder. The sound itself has the capability to send the very raw materials around us into each other at such a high speed that it creates new elements. The elements take on an acidic nature as millions of them cluster together and fall into my opponent's path aiming to burn away the rest of his skin and organs thus rendering him a mere skeleton.*

Spoiler:

Last edited by Seven; 03-30-2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Added stuff.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sev I've the playing field up for infinite power literally and the best you could come up with is shunpoing into the tsunami and dying? xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

No, You didn't say the tsunami of light could kill me. xD
And if anything my Chihuahuas took the blunt force of it. xD

Spoiler:

Old 03-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
Bacon

Awards Showcase

The manifestation of space being bent looks like light being contorted,but it's the fabric of the plane we exist in. The way it kills you is by applying a force so great that if I didn't say infinite, the only way to describe it is to say its the equivalent of a black hole. If you just sent a sea of confetti at it, the blast would simply bulldoze through it and still kill you as you simply move into the roof of the distortion of pressure.

Quote:

Old 03-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
Seven

Awards Showcase

Then be more clear. Dx haha
Say that it can kill me specifically that way i know to counter it. haha

Spoiler:

Old 03-29-2012, 07:08 PM   #7
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Sorry brah I try to be vague under the assumption that every ability is deadly in bfv,but also to not sound redundant. xD

Quote:

Old 03-29-2012, 07:08 PM   #8
Seven

Awards Showcase

I don't enjoy battles where very move is deadly. haha

Spoiler:

Old 03-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #9
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Well not every move I make is deadly, but the end product of any prep is. xD This is just my standard break the ice move, to give us a time and place to fight.

Quote:

Old 03-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #10
Seven

Awards Showcase

Alright well I'll edit in a while. xD

Spoiler:

Old 03-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #11
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Okilly dokilly, take yer time fella

Quote:

Old 03-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #12
Seven

Awards Showcase

Edited.

Spoiler:

Old 03-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #13
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I don't understand the edit sev, it still leaves you dead because I approached you from behind the distortion. xD

Quote:

Old 03-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #14
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*shunpos in so fast testicles*

Let's see what's up in here...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #15
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
-_- You know, people usually put these things in their move....
They us words and phrases like, "Immediately after" or "In succession.".
Not, "I Shunpo at my opponent so fast that my skin burns off."
That makes me feel like you surpassed your tsunami.
For the sake of the fight, assume that I put the wall up then attacked you. haha
lol I said my body was burning when I started remembering that old fight we had. As for the wall it's not gonna stop it, that's why noc and hally both have died in our fights,but they used real defenses. The attack warps space and unfourtunately those chihuhuas existed in the same space as my attack.
Geezus can't I be vague about my prep without being scrutinzed for little things?

It's not like the attack is hard, it's a linear line of destruction.

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 03-30-2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Spacing on the last line was off, thus the edit must be made to further elaborate on said comment
Old 03-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #16
Seven

Awards Showcase

Now I have a proper counter.

Spoiler:

Old 03-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #17
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I'll do this later.

Quote:

Old 04-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #18
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
*I awake from some type of forced hibernation to find myself in what seems to be a dimensional phenomenon the likes of which I haven't even seen before. Though I have a familiar surge rushing through my body, it is the surge of raw power being continuously fed into my very being. I know this for one reason, I am the embodiment of power, I am force incarnate. I see a sight for sore eyes though as my old frenemy(Friend/Enemy) Bacon stands out in the vast nothingness. He shouts at me as suddenly a blast of light erupts from nothing as if he created energy. He then rushes me as I laugh and wave my hand,

"Creation! Feel the power!"

From the wave of my hand erupts a storm of Chihuahuas which aim to engulf my opponent before exploding into sea of confetti. I then look at my opponent chanting,

"Drag them to Earth, Inryoku."

My katana beams with a bright purple light as I release some of its Reiatsu changing its shape and allowing myself to access its power. The blade emerges with a chain of bright purple Reiatsu attached to the bottom of its hilt. The chain in question is also rapped all the way up my arm to the shoulder blade. I swing my blade upward creating a gravitational warp with the sole purpose of canceling out my opponents spacial rend. I use the power flowing through me to increase the maximum mass of my warp to the extent where it literally flattens out the oncoming fold of space creating a sound a thousand times greater than the crack of thunder. The sound itself has the capability to send the very raw materials around us into each other at such a high speed that it creates new elements. The elements take on an acidic nature as millions of them cluster together and fall into my opponent's path aiming to burn away the rest of his skin and organs thus rendering him a mere skeleton.*
Staring at the oncoming mass of small canines making their way into my spacial rift, I could sense a air of arrogance. An explosion of colorful bits and pieces of confetti were plowed through upon impact. Even as the dogs exploded a terrible force begun to surge on the other side of the wall. A strange wavelength appeared out of nowhere, it was a powerful mass of reiatsu for sure. Though what it was doing surprised me once a massive force cause shockwaves to shoot radiate within my spacial rift using sheer force. Unfortunately for this fool the rift is not something which could be stopped simply with power. For you see everything exists within space, so whatever crosses its domain is simply bent as well and carried along with the rift in question. Now my adversary was about to be crushed by the spacial rift and reduced to nothing once the acidic element created by his shockwave is sent hurdling back at him.

" Is this it, is all you can conjure seven"?

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 04-01-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Messed up explaining what happened when the grativity met my rift...