Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Taka vs Vermi

Rules:No gm or tm , Start about 2km from each other
Theme:System of the down:chop suey
Turn: Taka then Verm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Taka vs Vermi

*Shunamo walks on the sidewalk on katsuki st. texting on phone, Suddenly I sense spiritual pressure nearby.*Jumps to roof top and starts to leap from roof top to roof top as swift as a cheetah for the kill.**Draws double short swords(Hizorumai my zanpaktuo.)I flash step from rooftop to rooftop ready'd for battle.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*flareion walks from hueco mundo to devour souls n senses u* a soulreaper huh

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

*I leap from the building your in my sight I keep my distance*I use my zanpaktuo's special ability to control light.I hold up my right blade and yell Hikari!(Which means light)suddenly five clones appear.I use bakudo #73 (falling mountain crystal:Pyramid forms around user blocking all attacks.) Next three of my clones attempt launch an attack on you(Hand to Hand combat)*Then the other two clone use Hado#73 Soren Sokatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire,Crash down which launches two attacks both beam-like towards you at amazing speed).Next its starts raining lol.