Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #661
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Dark Pack

fine papps what ever you say
Old 05-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #662
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

better now do you want some food
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
papps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #663
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Wasen't I the leader of this pack?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:53 PM   #664
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i guess papps
Old 05-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #665
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*sleeps*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #666
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

no lone your never here so you cant be leader your just the learders mate and second in charge
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 05-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #667
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*wakes up* o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 05-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #668
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yet I'm always around. D:

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #669
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

never when im here

v can you go get the deer behiend the rock im gonna get the skin off of it so we can eat
Old 05-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #670
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*stands up, shakes fur then goes and drags it out*

--Oh yes, I'll need a new picture for on here. The one I gave wont work now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by ***V***; 05-30-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #671
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

good you can lay it over there on that little rock that looks like a table
Old 05-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #672
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*drags it over to it*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #673
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

-uses my large claws to cut it open easly -
Old 05-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #674
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*sits down and yawns*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #675
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

-wonders off by myself thinking about something-
Old 05-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #676
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey guys!
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #677
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

jace your back - runs over to you and jumps on you and licks your fun getting blood all over you- im sorry abotu the blood
Old 05-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #678
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*falls asleep again*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #679
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

-wonders off deep into the forest-
Old 05-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #680
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*dreams about rabbits, gets up, and runs into a tree. x.x

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: