Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #81
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: effective immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
no hally you would be dead. I mean i think i try a little in all my fights but meh, it's like I'm pretty sure assassins done i already scored a hit and i pretty much just nuked him with pure concentrated light. If it wasn't for the fact it's allegedly against whatever rules we still have, that would be a light speed attack...but light speed isn't allowed as far as i care to know so I can't call it that.

I would not be dead.........well mabey........I can hold my own against killy for a while unless I begin to panic then I mess up.............yea he makes me panic. However Assassin I have beaten and can pretty much handle him. O.o
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #82
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
assassins dead?
not until he counters and i find out if he lived. but i've already cut his face and torso open, and i litterally made 100 blindly bright cero orbs, surrounded him with them and focused the light they generate into condensed beams straight at him that culminated into a purely heat and light explosion. I would have boiled him inside out and turned the rest of him to ashes, assuming he doesn't find a way to avoid it.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #83
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
not until he counters and i find out if he lived. but i've already cut his face and torso open, and i litterally made 100 blindly bright cero orbs, surrounded him with them and focused the light they generate into condensed beams straight at him that culminated into a purely heat and light explosion. I would have boiled him inside out and turned the rest of him to ashes, assuming he doesn't find a way to avoid it.
oh wow poor assassin having your face cut open must be painful

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #84
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
barrier

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #85
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh wow poor assassin having your face cut open must be painful
well atleast he knit his skull back together before his brain fell out.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 03-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #86
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
barrier
effectively legal light speed

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #87
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well atleast he knit his skull back together before his brain fell out.
so if the stitches were removed by a shockwave or sometging of sufficent force he owuld die

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #88
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

O.o looks like I have to bring that move back that was once called hax. XD.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #89
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so if the stitches were removed by a shockwave or sometging of sufficent force he owuld die
nah he had some sorta cool ability where he reconstructed the bone, so hes not in any danger except of bleeding out which i believe he has a passive regen so hes healing.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #90
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
effectively legal light speed
light speed barrier

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #91
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
light speed barrier
well played

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #92
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
nah he had some sorta cool ability where he reconstructed the bone, so hes not in any danger except of bleeding out which i believe he has a passive regen so hes healing.
how did he get his face cut in the first place.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #93
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
how did he get his face cut in the first place.
he tried to backstep to get out of reach of my sword, but forgot that one swords are generally a good 4-5 ft in the first place and I'm holding a 5 ft zweihander. So he dodged my arm but blocked my kick and then i did a full vertical rotation and slashed which my arm length, plus my sword length is longer then my leg length so yea.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #94
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

unless i was a trex, but i am not

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:02 PM   #95
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol trex

Quote:

Old 03-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #96
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
he tried to backstep to get out of reach of my sword, but forgot that one swords are generally a good 4-5 ft in the first place and I'm holding a 5 ft zweihander. So he dodged my arm but blocked my kick and then i did a full vertical rotation and slashed which my arm length, plus my sword length is longer then my leg length so yea.
aww zweihanders such great swords do you have a ricasso on your blade?

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #97
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

nope, the entire blade is used for cutting lol

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #98
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
nope, the entire blade is used for cutting lol
you should have got a ricasso so you could half-sword it.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-29-2012, 10:10 PM   #99
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

no need to when I just tear inhalf anyone that gets to close

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #100
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Cross Roads isn't so bad, once you figure out its secret you could handle it >.<