Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Naruto vs sasuke turns out to be a fight of rivalry instead of hatred
Accept 25 78.13%
Damn 7 21.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2012, 04:50 AM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto & Sasuke Fun Discussion

So with the unpredictability of Kishi what'd u guys think is something of this manner happened...
Say...There are 3 strong villains already, Madara, Kabuto, Tobi, so a fourth may be unnecessary

- Itachi changes Sasuke's mind...Sasuke turns good

- Sasuke joins up with Naruto to defeat Tobi

- At the end of the war, Naruto vs Sasuke Is a Huge Fight of Rivalry as to who is the strongest Shinobi rather than a fight between enemies... Apparently, a fight for advancement into becoming a chunin

- All the survivors of the war make a big circle, yamato creates a big stadium for the fight...Some cheering for Naruto and most of the females cheering for sasuke...They go all out in the final fight. And then there's a happy ending...Dont think this fight would be any less amazing than a fight to kill...

So how many of us would accept this plot? How many would damn kishi for eternity if this happened?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #2
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto & Sasuke Fun Discussion

I respect your opinion but sorry love I don't particularly agree with all of it. It's good, and what not but its too 'happy ending' predictable type stuff for me. I would watch naruto and i wouldnt really mind if it happened but i wouldnt be left feeling the way i did when lets say, naruto fought pain or all the times naruto and sasuke have argued and when they have met up in Shippuden.

1. I think Itachi will have an EFFECT on Sasuke's evil, but i dont think it will change his intentions too much. He will always have itachi in the back of his mind keeping Sasuke at bay on a peaceful level.

2. I wouldn't mind this theory, though i might see it as Naruto going in and aiding Sasuke with Tobi because something along the lines of Sasuke injuring himself has happened and hes about to be defeated or something like that. Vis-Versa for Naruto if he was in that situation..

3. Yeah they would have a huge fight but i still think it would be as shinobi and as enemies (so to speak) not purely for the fact of seeing who has developed more or for the chunin exams etc.

So sorry buddy but i wouldnt accept that plot, but it is a good one i guess i just feel differently when it comes to emotion and text in Naruto hehe
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:40 AM   #3
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^lol...this is not a theory rather more like my fear of disappointment...yes maybe this may be extreme but still i'd like to see ppl reaction...u still were a little gentle regardless...more like rage or something...if the majority think it's crazy, then i'm sure kishi would think it crazy as well hence my peace! lol...

Old 03-28-2012, 06:47 AM   #4
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

I agree on that happening as it is clearly goin that direction. But the battle wont be like you described. They wont be enemies on the battlefield...but they would just wanna settle the score between them to finally see who is the stronger of the 2. After the battle Sasuke would dissapear and naruto would return to the vilage to fullfil his dream of becoming hokage...

And i think the only people watching their fight will be Tsunade,Sakura,Yamato,Kakashi
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:52 AM   #5
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^wait... r u saying there is a slight possibility? u're scaring me there...tho i can agree with settling a score but shouldn't there be some other motivation for their fight? besides who's the stronger of the two?
i guess i have a questioin:
what'd be a good and plausible plot that'd allow for Naruto and sasuke to team up against Tobi yet fight each other after that? what'd they be fighting for...

Old 03-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #6
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

I find it funny, Naruto didn't become Chunin, Sasuke didn't EITHER because his fight was interrupted.

So the one person from Konoha 11 during that first Chunin Exam to become Chunin was Shikamaru...

So both Naruto and Sasuke are Genin still...

I'm completely fine with it being out of rivalry.

Last edited by JashinSama; 03-28-2012 at 12:31 PM.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #7
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have no qualms if it were to end that way. I don't think it'll end that way though. I just think Kishi is giving Sasuke more depth. Lets face it, a character strictly about revenge is a hallow character. There's no depth. Sasuke is finally getting himself some depth right now haha
Old 03-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #8
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
^wait... r u saying there is a slight possibility? u're scaring me there...tho i can agree with settling a score but shouldn't there be some other motivation for their fight? besides who's the stronger of the two?
i guess i have a questioin:
what'd be a good and plausible plot that'd allow for Naruto and sasuke to team up against Tobi yet fight each other after that? what'd they be fighting for...

Well here is a thought which i just kinda figured out. Sasuke wants to revive the Uchiha...but the Uchiha clan is in the leaf village right? After the war he asks for permission to rebuild the clan. He asks the hokage which is tsunade. Tsunade denies so he requests a match from her. But Tsunade gives the job to Naruto as we all know he is kage lvl power same as sasuke about now. All that their lacking is experience which they gained plently on this battlefield.

So well sasuke wants to fight to rebuild his clan and also he has to fight naruto which means he also can settle the score with him. Sasuke is defated (not sure...im just giving a possibilite) but due to naruto being trusted they still give him the chance to rebuild the clan but outside of Konoha. That would be acceptable as a plot in this situtation i think

(this is just 1....im sure i could figure out more of them aswell )
Old 03-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #9
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

hmm...that's interesting? rebuilding his clan...this could be possible. but how'd he do it? The Rinnegan - Rinne-Tensei

ahh, u gave me another idea...If they defeated Tobi, Kurama tells Naruto of the prophecy that he has to become the sage to maintain order by taking Tobi's Rinnegan, Sasuke wants the Rinnegan for himself, To revive his Family...

Naruto is cool with it but Kurama presses him not to entrust such power to Sasuke, cuz he doesn't want it to fall into the wrong hands the second time. So there's a struggle that turns into a real fight? Is this lame or what?

Old 03-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #10
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
hmm...that's interesting? rebuilding his clan...this could be possible. but how'd he do it? The Rinnegan - Rinne-Tensei

ahh, u gave me another idea...If they defeated Tobi, Kurama tells Naruto of the prophecy that he has to become the sage to maintain order by taking Tobi's Rinnegan, Sasuke wants the Rinnegan for himself, To revive his Family...

Naruto is cool with it but Kurama presses him not to entrust such power to Sasuke, cuz he doesn't want it to fall into the wrong hands the second time. So there's a struggle that turns into a real fight? Is this lame or what?

I would think that Naruto would bring back Sasuke's clan with it, so the issue would kind of be mute. In fact, I could see Naruto bringing back almost everyone that was lost.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #11
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ didn't think of that... that's more appropriate and more like Naruto...hmm, and he's got the chakra for it too?

Old 03-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #12
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

He's got the chakra and the selflessness to do it. I could see him reviving everyone, and afterwards turning into a stone statue because he gave his own lifeforce to bring everyone back.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:46 AM   #13
JashinSama
Banned

^Would be epic.

Sasuke couldn't hate anyone anymore if that happened.

The stone part, not so much...

I'm really glad that the Naruto anime is still going, unlike the Bleach anime...

That ended yesterday.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Well there is one fact your forgetting. The rinnegan can only revive people a short period after they have died....as nagato explained.

That is a good theory you made but it cant be used because of the reason i stated above.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #15
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Well there is one fact your forgetting. The rinnegan can only revive people a short period after they have died....as nagato explained.

That is a good theory you made but it cant be used because of the reason i stated above.

Perhaps Nagato couldn't because he didn't have the chakra, he never really stated the reason he couldn't do it. Just that the Pervy Sage's death wasn't recent enough.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #16
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

I Think Nagato should be able to resurrect whoever regardless of how long they've been dead...the problem is that the body still had to be fresh... why'd Madara give his eyes to Nagato expecting to be resurrected many years to come. He must know it's possible...hmm..this gives me an idea about Madara's real body...it never saw corruption then.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #17
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
I Think Nagato should be able to resurrect whoever regardless of how long they've been dead...the problem is that the body still had to be fresh... why'd Madara give his eyes to Nagato expecting to be resurrected many years to come. He must know it's possible...hmm..this gives me an idea about Madara's real body...it never saw corruption then.
They did say that RinneTensei was meant for Madara, and he died 100 years ago...

So...

I don't see why reviving the Uchiha Clan wouldn't be possible...

Jiraiya couldn't be revived because Nagato was low on chakra.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #18
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ lol...besides what'd be the point of reviving Jiraiya...His resurrection would just lead to another painful death from drowning! he's too deep down

Old 03-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #19
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

^
That. If he could only revive him and teleport him after that...

Anyway,i'd like to see Sasuke vs Naruto in a friendly match,without a winner of course.

I could use Sasuke avatar a bit,he seems to be funny in the last couple of chapters.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #20
JashinSama
Banned

I can see Sasuke losing easily...