Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 03-14-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Can someone suggest a anime for me

Here are all the anime I've watched naruto, one piece, blue exorcist, bleach, fairy tail, bleezebub, guyver, segoku basara and hunter x hunter.

I like to find a anime on action or martial arts with super powers any suggestions thanks.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Can someone suggest a anime for me

Darker Than Black
Guilty Crown
11eyes
Dragon Ball
Bleach
Kekkaishi
MAR
Kiba

And the list goes on...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #3
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Rave Master
Black Cat
Rurouni Kenshin
Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Rave Master
Black Cat
Rurouni Kenshin
Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo
Oh god... Bobobo... Oh jeeze... Oh god... Pie.... Oh god...

._.

I couldn't stand the show. Just could not do it. I had no idea what was going on half the time. It was crazy.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #5
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I liked the crazy parts and besides the series was all about being random.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #6
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Dev, you watch guilty crown too?

I had the same problem with bobobo. Now I'm deciding just to sit down and watch it and see if I can understand it, in one piece(pun). Wish me luck on my journey(pun)

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:25 AM   #7
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Thanks for the suggestions.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:53 AM   #8
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Eden of the East, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #9
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Eden of the East, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop.
Id recommend these too...Evangelion and Bebop i like

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #10
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Soul Eater is a good one. Great characters, fall out of your chair laughing humor, story and battles that will leave you on the edge of your seat, but the ending does leave a bit to be desired, since it finished before the manga and had be totally BSed.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:52 AM   #11
Sakurafan18
Chunin Exam Participant

Sakurafan18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Fate/Stay Night
Get Backers

Sakurafan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

YuYu Hakusho
angel Sanctuary
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:15 AM   #13
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mmm.. What genres do you prefer / find the most interesting, and which genres do you NOT want to watch?
It'll make it all easier to narrow down from a bunch of anime

Thanks to Amber (Tifa), for making it!
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #14
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I had no idea what was going on half the time. It was crazy.
I'm pretty sure that was the point.

on that note: Why are there noodles in my Tea? Because its Soup you stupid cup!

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:23 AM   #15
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all the animes iv listed, if watched every episode to finish, or to current ongoing. and highly recommend them all. (i also didnt read what anyone else listed or what TC listed, so if its already mentoned, just ignore it) oh and a lot of them are ecchi, sifi, psycological, highschool and mecha. nothing martial art-sy

one piece
naruto
naruto shippuden
blue excorsist
last exile
orphan
claymore
kore wa zombie desu ka
highschool of the dead
durarara
boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
darker than black
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls
kissxsis
rosario + vampire
beserk
black rock star shooter
amagami SS
highschool DxD
another
devil may cry
hellsing
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
To Heart 2
desert punk
(movie) howls moving castle.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
school days
Zero no Tsukaima
Senhime Zesshou Symphogear
boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
(movie) akira

these two i cant remember the name of: if it looks familiar, please name it

it was a sifi ecchi with a alien cat girl wearing a red and white jumpsuit and a bell around her neck. it was pretty good.)

another one i cant remember the name of: the plot was this highschooler has to be the bodyguard of this super cute succubus that cant controll her powers

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:17 AM   #16
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bakuman. It's just so amazing.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #17
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

.hack// (any of them)
berserk
black lagoon
bamboo blade
beck
great teacher onizuka
hellsing
hellsing ultimate
higurashi
welcome to the nhk
madoka magica
soul eater
spice and wolf
bleach
one piece
future diary
deadman wonderland
chobits
paradise kiss
panty and stocking with garterbelt
sayonara zetsubou sensei
gunsmith cats
baccano
durarara
birdy the mighty decode
bludgeoning angel dokuro chan
case closed
code geass
cowboy bebop
trigun
gankutsuou
ben-to
death note
devil may cry
elfen lied
flcl
fullmetal alchemist
ghost stories
golden boy
gurren lagann
hetalia
highschool of the dead
outlaw star
ranma 1/2
urusei yatsura
maison ikkoku

heres one i never thought i'd recommend, cuz its aweful, but a special kind of awful where you need to see it to believe it, school days...i cannot stress how much i hate this series, but watch it...at least for the ending anyway
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #18
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Negima OVAs
Bible B....nevermind
Yu-Gi-Oh/5Ds/Zexal/abridged
WitchBlade
DB/Z/GT
Slayers
Sonic X
Digimon
Tenchi Muyo
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote