Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Dumbest thing you have ever done

We have all done stupid crap so embarassing, some totally asinine. What is your unproud and dumbass moment. Note those moments are always funny after the fact.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Dumbest thing you have ever done

schlickschlickschlick-ohai mom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

S'funny you would make this thread because I was JUST about to pierce my own lip. momma's gon' be pissed!

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
Cactus
Title Description: Cactus will have a gun soon, and you will all fear him.

Cactus saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Joining this forum.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Cactus is
Like a flower in bloom
Waiting to say Ka Boom
Nigh I say leave me be
For on chat of tiny there you loom

Cactus is
The need to stroke thy bread
In and out over thy bed
Cows and crows that fly
Over they go with snot, slug and monkey head

Cactus is
Floating so high
Vorn is there but he will sigh
Not jerk, clearly you jest
With denial of fault truly a lie

Cactus is Cactus
So they say
It will be true no matter what day

Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:44 PM   #5
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Making Cactus join this forum.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Being nice to people. Pretty much anyone, but I suppose I could think of particle people if I had to.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nothing.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #8
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I think it's embarrassing that I can't decide which of umpteen incidents qualifies.

Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
schlickschlickschlick-ohai mom
I accept your response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
S'funny you would make this thread because I was JUST about to pierce my own lip. momma's gon' be pissed!
No daylight for you. Hope it's worth it. Not on the level I was looking for though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
Joining this forum.
But it's like crack. You try it once and then you end up randomly keep doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Making Cactus join this forum.
Once you try it you are hooked. Thus accept your fate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Being nice to people. Pretty much anyone, but I suppose I could think of particle people if I had to.
Being nice is overrated. Saying no to homeless people is the way to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Nothing.
Then your existence is bleak and monotone. Never changing always the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
I think it's embarrassing that I can't decide which of umpteen incidents qualifies.

Naw it's all good nothing can be more dumber than going offsite in Johannesburg. Stupidity at it's peak right there.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

GUYS have Cactus tell you the banana story
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #11
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

im gonna actually say something dumb and embarressing. Skinny dipping in a public park lake. in daylight...

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #12
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori2701 View Post
im gonna actually say something dumb and embarressing. Skinny dipping in a public park lake. in daylight...
Son, that's something an alpha would do.

Unless it was really cold out? If so never show your face again.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #13
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

I had one of those removable shower heads and I was too little to reach and get it down so I pulled really hard on it and broke the shower. I broke the closet because I thought I was a monkey and started climbing on it and both rods broke off, note that I left all the clothes on the rods, let's just say down came Zombie, closet and all.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

so that's how you died

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #15
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Yup it is a sad death
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:48 AM   #16
killerkunoichi6
Freshmen Academy Student

killerkunoichi6 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

track
killerkunoichi6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:55 AM   #17
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

All the times I've fallen for girls that would never be with me
The time I got drunk and ended up crying lol

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:33 AM   #18
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
We have all done stupid crap so embarassing, some totally asinine. What is your unproud and dumbass moment. Note those moments are always funny after the fact.
Not even friend zone hot girls, irregardless of how hot and interested in me they are, and keep them at a perpetual distance a la sasuke for several decades now.

Reminds me of the last superman movie, lets go explore some random thing while the girl gets on with a new boyfriend.

Thankfully I do not mind that girls obsessed with me move on, while I continue on my quest for Alice, the perfect girl(god coming down to earth and asking me out, and everyone admitting and realizing it is indeed the one true god, and providing scientific proof it is the real deal).

else I will just as well die at the hands of another, and even after death remain in perpetual solitude.

I AM THE LAW!-Judge Dredd

Last edited by EYE OF AGES; 03-31-2012 at 02:37 AM.
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:55 AM   #19
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

The #1 stupid thing I have done.. I am not saying on a public forum, so how about some just general stupid things I have done. Let me see getting into a fight with a guy that was around 250 pounds after a Shinedown concert. >.> No I wasn't beaten up, but he actually had two other friends hiding and waiting for him to single out someone to mug. >.> He said some things to my now ex and was baiting us. e.e ok all you guys (males) are probably going to be like OMG Shayd way to hurt a man's pride etc... I realize this now, but at that moment I wasn't thinking about that.

Anyways.. I got really pissed off after he hit my ex and I lost it. I went after him, got up in his face and was ready to fight. It ended well because the rest of our group came back to find us. All the boys in the group defused the situation, but not before pulling me away and out of danger. Ok I am not helpless, but that guy could really have killed me. I didn't even think at that time that he could have had a weapon on him and as close as I was, he could have stabbed me etc. I think I just surprised him by getting in his face and not backing down. I at that moment was thinking what I had on me I could use for a weapon. I had a spiked belt, and my friend's Ipod. >.> I have done other stupid things but I will leave this for now.

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:11 AM   #20
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm peppering something special for ya all, I bet you've all seen rei ayanami in action or maybe even flcl pink girl, or pinkie pie, if god lelouch as homura doesn't appear in time, I'm going all madoka on ya all, and giving you all your final resting kiss

My moon eye, lunar eclipse, life's final eclipse, total temporal crash eclipse, majora's mask, tobi's mask

I AM THE LAW!-Judge Dredd
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote