Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-31-2012, 05:23 PM   #121
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: high school storys

Hurry I see a spot papps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #122
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

-fine gets out-
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
papps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:25 PM   #123
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*walks*

My theme:

itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #124
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachipeintobi View Post
*walks*
-walks with you-
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 03-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #125
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*walks in*
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #126
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Drives quickly
Hits light pool
Car catches on fire

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 03-31-2012, 05:27 PM   #127
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein

*looks*

My theme:

Old 03-31-2012, 05:27 PM   #128
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

wait so your on fire
Old 03-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #129
itachipeintobi
Chunin

uhhhh*doesnt say anything else*

My theme:

Old 03-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #130
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

-watches car burn-
Old 03-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #131
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*stands there for a sec*

My theme:

Old 03-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #132
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

*SCREAMS HELP*

*Rescue comes and takes me to hospital*

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 03-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #133
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

so hes dead?
Old 03-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #134
itachipeintobi
Chunin

.......*looks worried*

My theme:

Old 03-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #135
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
*SCREAMS HELP*

*Rescue comes and takes me to hospital*
-goes with you and holds your hand all the way there- your going to be alright
Old 03-31-2012, 05:31 PM   #136
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*goes to the hospital*

My theme:

Old 03-31-2012, 05:32 PM   #137
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

*stays in hospital for awhile concussed*

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 03-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #138
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

-stands over you -
Old 03-31-2012, 05:34 PM   #139
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*walks in*

My theme:

Old 03-31-2012, 05:35 PM   #140
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

-sits down next to you on the bed-